Win £15 PLACE Betting

Striker

Good Luck today Everybody Im Place Betting on Betfair trying to Win £15,will STOP Betting once that target is reached [Proof at posted odds] Evelith Echo [12.50 Bangor] £83 @ 1.18 Money Order [1.20 Bangor] Current odds are 1.62 Fabulous Jet [1.50 Bangor] Current odds are 1.93 Openditch [2.00 Lingfield] Rich Kid [2.10 Wolverhampton] Bible Lord [2.20 Bangor] Vivacita [3.40 Wolverhampton] Howdigo [6.20 Kempton] Will update odds if needed later for 2.00 race onwards

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting

Not every day Bowles Yes it is a loss recovery strategy,but on the upside there will only be a maximum of 9 bets. Personally believe that Place Betting on Betfair is a licence to print money,as long as you have a strong bank!
if you dont mind revealing it, what bank are you starting with? :unsure if the second bet is to win £98 at odds of under evens, then I hope you have strong sphincters! good luck all the same, but i'm nervous for you! :hope

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Hi Todays Horses are MEDISON [1.10 Hexham] £14 @ 2.04 Unplaced ARUMUN [1.20 Warwick] £25 @ 2.16 PLACED [Won] TOT O"WHISKEY [1.40 Hexham] Current odds are 1.16 TRAPHALGAR [2.00 Lingfield] DELRAY BEACH [2.10 Hexham] PUR DE SIVOLA [2.20 Warwick] POKER DE SIVOLA [2.40 Hexham] Will update odds if needed from 2.00 race onwards [Also evening bet if needed!]

Personally believe that Place Betting on Betfair is a licence to print money' date='as long as you have a strong bank![/quote'] Must admit, I have been playing around with the place market lately with small stakes and seem to be having *some* success - lets hope you can use it to your advantage - good luck with this mate . . . Will you be sticking to £15 proft or will this increase???

Hi Todays Horses are MEDISON [1.10 Hexham] £14 @ 2.04 ARUMUN [1.20 Warwick] Current odds are 2.16 TOT O"WHISKEY [1.40 Hexham] Current odds are 1.16 TRAPHALGAR [2.00 Lingfield] DELRAY BEACH [2.10 Hexham] PUR DE SIVOLA [2.20 Warwick] POKER DE SIVOLA [2.40 Hexham] Will update odds if needed from 2.00 race onwards [Also evening bet if needed!]
Joined this at the 1.20 Warwick. I've put everything on E/W Nice start! CDC

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting £15 Target Reached:rollin Aramun WON @ 11-4 Hi Guy Happy to stick with £15 target at the moment,but staking might need filtering Hi Cat Wopuldnt advise backing them all e/w! Its strictly STOP once the first horse has Placed

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Hi Todays Horses are FOREST PENNANT [12.40 Chepstow] £52 @ 1.29 LADY PILOT [1.00 Lingfield] Current odds are 1.29 JAUNTY FLIGHT [1.10 Chepstow] Current odds are 1.8 PAUILLAC [1.30 Lingfield] Current odds are 1.25 LEASE LEND [2.30 Wetherby] DOCTOR DAVID [3.15 Lingfield] NEMETAN [3.25 Chepstow] Will update odds if needed from 2.30 race onwards [Also evening bet if needed!]

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Hi Todays Horses are MILLIE THE FILLY [12.30 Ayr] £54 @ 1.28 QUWS LAW [1.00 Ayr] Current odds are 1.26 FIRST LOOK [1.30 Ayr] Current odds are 1.51 SHARES [2.30 Ayr] Will update odds if needed for last race about 2pm [Also evening bet if needed!]

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Hi Todays Horses are DOWNS FOLLY [12.40 Leicester] £50 @ 1.3 EARLSFIELD RAIDER [1.10 Leicester] Current odds are 1.31 BEL CANTOR [3.00 Southwell] Will update odds for last race if needed about 2pm [Also evening bets if needed!]

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Looking good at the moment, only problem with any of these Martingale/ Stop at Winner systems is that normally end up being stop at a loser systems if you now what I mean. You will get a smack in the teeth adventually and its how you pick your self and carry on from there which defines if it can really work beyhond that. Good Luck!:hope

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Spot on Socky Sensible advice Im lucky to have a 4 figure bank,and as said before do try and mix up the odds when possible [Odds against and Odds on]. On the upside will only ever have a maximum of 9 bets in any one day,and will expect to have the odd losing day but would hope depending on how many horses bet and the odds taken it wont cause me to lose too many teeth!

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Hi Todays Horses are SAWWAAH [12.40 Lingfield] £22 @ 1.68 COUNT KRISTO [2.05 Newbury] MIDMAAR [2.15 Lingfield] TRUST FUND [3.10 Newbury] PRIME NUMBER [3.20 Lingfield] Will update odds from 2.05 race onwards about 1.45 [Also Evening bets if needed!]

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting 1. If a strategy/method/selection process fails to make a level stake profit then this approach is doomed.:wall 2. If it is a consistent LS winner yielding say 7% why stop betting after a winner? You are giving away profit.:wall IMO loss recovery methods should be banned on this site and only systems/methods using level stakes, % bank staking or variable staking based on % chance allowed. BTW what happens on a day with say 7 selections at 2.0. The first 6 lose, You now have only £65 left from the bank.:\

Re: Win £15 PLACE Betting Very sensible advice on the whole from Cavelloman Bit harsh though wanting to ban all loss recovery methods! Having said that some sort of variable staking or Stop Loss cut off needs to be implemented and im working on that,as although the bank has only ben put under pressure once this year its correct that if i had 6 straight losers at at an average odds of 2 then my £1000 bank wouldnt cope,ideally the bank needs to be double the current amount. I stand by my statement that Place Betting is a "Licence to print money" but would appreciate any advice on the best staking policy.