** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Carlisle 4/11

Re: Carlisle 4/11

2.25 Carlisle : Rakalackey Rackalackey ran below par last time but it was a step up in class and also the ground was on the soft side which didnt help him. Was impressive before that and this is more his grade and expected to bounce back to form on good ground. Fair EW value and should run a very big race.
Close Window

Re: Carlisle 4/11 Good luck Graham, I'm on ..

Sport Horse Racing
Event 2.25 Carlisle
Selection Numero Un De Solzen (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 04/11/2007
Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 17.00 (Back)
Reasoning Looking at the form -> 2,1,3,3,2. Massive price for me at Centrebet for a very very good horse. There may be better ones in this race, but the prospects for a place are huge here. And with 4 paid I'm willing to have a nibble. Good luck!

Re: Carlisle 4/11 2.25-R0YAL ROSA-Top hurdler who has been very disappointing over chases probably better to watch today to see if the break has helped but i will have a small play e/w @16/1 as i think good ground and the fact the horse is having its 1st run this season might be the time to catch.

Re: Carlisle 4/11 12.50 Marleybow Evens. Made one bumper start and thrashed Tropical Straight who went onto win on the flat in the summer. Howard Johnson has picked up a few winners first time in this division of late and from the 'reports' this one could be another one and the betting indicates that. 1.20 L'Antartique. I have lowered the stakes purely because I am concerend about the trainers lack of form and in particular how so many of his have needed the run Re. Aces Four. However I do like this horse who was progressive enough last year and won the Jewson at Cheltenham and in fair style considering it was a way off the pace with only a couple left to jump. As I say the worry is that this maybe a prep for say the Paddy power.

Re: Carlisle 4/11 2.25 is a cracking chase & will no doubt split the views of us all I have plumped for 2 horses mid weight which seems to be a factor in this race with 7 from 10 winning from the 10st 13-11st 5lb bracket. See you there & Undeniable which are both decent prices. Cover both EW.

4.00 heart ,o the west 6/1 e/way len lungo usually wins alot of these in the north so at 6/1 is a cracking e/way imo :hope
thought i was a right numpty when i forgot to take price :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon but what a price 2nd at 16/1 100/1 won the race :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon still made a nice profit

12.50 Marleybow Evens. Made one bumper start and thrashed Tropical Straight who went onto win on the flat in the summer. Howard Johnson has picked up a few winners first time in this division of late and from the 'reports' this one could be another one and the betting indicates that. 1.20 L'Antartique. I have lowered the stakes purely because I am concerend about the trainers lack of form and in particular how so many of his have needed the run Re. Aces Four. However I do like this horse who was progressive enough last year and won the Jewson at Cheltenham and in fair style considering it was a way off the pace with only a couple left to jump. As I say the worry is that this maybe a prep for say the Paddy power.
:notworthy 2 0ut of 2 woody :ok