Uefa Cup Thur 25th October

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup Thur 25th October

Also taking Robbie Keane to score anytime 13/8 @ Skybet
4. ANYTIME SCORER a) Bets predicting players to score at any time in their match. b) Players must start the match for bets to be valid. Stakes will be refunded on any non- starters, whether or not they score. Never knew this rule :D

This is not the first time I have said this ALT - great pick on Bordeaux/Gala' - excellent themes spotted in the current form. In their last 10 games each combined they had 14 overs (from 20) - so I went with over 2.5 live in play - 2.68 = £200 profit on 63 mins. :notworthy Simply not worthy.....:clap
Thanks, I'm hardly worthy as I am almost out of money... In retrospect it was stupid of me to take the Basel game, as I had seen the home-away split of the French last year...I just fell for the big Swiss goal record...oh well. I finished down on the day as a result...I hit about 68% of overs for two months and in the last three weeks am 4 or 5 games under even, and between that and American football my betting days are numbered...anyway, glad you cashed on the Bordeaux game. It was 2-1 with something like four shots for each team...

I hope to "get back on track" today after two consecutive days taking "small losses". Here are my picks for today: Lokomotiv Moskow-Atletico Madrid There's a huge quality, class and experience difference between these two teams, with Atletico being far superior. Lokomotiv play at home but Atletico is in great form as of late with 5 wins in their last 6 games, scoring 17 goals and allowing only 3. Unless we see something "crazy" like yesterday's Valencia defeat in Norway, Atletico should win. My pick: Atletico PK Brann-Hamburg Again, IMO there's too much of a quality, class and experience difference between these two teams, with Hamburg being far superior. Brann playing at home but Hamburg is in great form as of late with 5 wins and 1 draw in their last 6, scoring 14 goals and allowing only 4. My pick: Hamburg PK Elfsborg-AEK Athens Once again, IMO there's too much of a quality, class and experience difference between these two teams, with AEK being far superior. Elfsborg is struggling in the Swedish league while AEK is in great form as of late with 5 wins in their last 6 games, scoring 11 goals and allowing only 1. My pick: AEK Athens PK Good luck to all! Cheers. JC
Small profit tonight: 1. Push (incredible, Atletico was up 0-1 and 1-2 and couldn't hold on to the lead and almost lost the game). 2. won 3. push Cheers. JC

Re: Uefa Cup Thur 25th October Red Star - Bayern Munchen 2:3 FT :lol Just fu*king unbelievable!Red Star sold one of the best european young goalkeepers around - Stojkovic(Sporting Lisbon) and now we have to live with Randjelovic whose mistakes are on the level of an amateur! A couple of years ago, Red Star were destorying Lazio on the pitch, being deservedly 1:0 up...,but BANG!!!Randjelovic with an amteurish mistake...he conceded exactly the same(!?) goal(Enrico Chiesa) like a third one in the Bayern match!After that season he was replaced by Disljenkovic(ex-U21 star keeper), then already mentioned Stojkovic, but he's back in goal yet again!A number of mistakes over the years, two months ago Randjelovic conceded a goal from 50 meter(!?!?) in the Champions League Qualies against Levadia and now this SHOW...Two shocking mistakes for Bayern's 1st and 3rd goal. Ahhh, well... :unsure I believe they'll find a good replacement for him. Officially the best goalkeeper of EURO U21 in Holland this summer - Kahriman is suspended by his club Vojvodina, seems unhappy there, so...It's amazing that Red Star didn't even try to sign the guy in the summer!