** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mansion Freerolls

The Quiet Man

Mods, feel free to remove this if it's posted elsewhere on the site! It might interest a few folk!

MANSION FREEROLLS
dotted-line-wide.jpg
You can win a share of up to $15,000 in regular Freerolls – all exclusive to MANSION. We’re running daily, weekly and monthly Freerolls giving EVERY Member a chance to participate no matter how big or small your bankroll is and at times that suit you. Each month, we’ll also be hosting the MANSION $15,000 Freeroll, so the more you play, the more chance you have of qualifying for a slice of the big money action. Here’s how it all stacks up: $500 Daily Freerolls Enter our Daily Freerolls and claim your share of a $500 prize pool. We’re running two daily tournaments at 12:00 GMT (13:00 CET) and 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET) EVERY day from Monday to Friday. Daily Freerolls are limited to 3,000 maximum players so get in early! It’s easy for Members to enter. All you need is an existing real money account to qualify for the Daily Freerolls. $1,000 Weekly Freerolls Make sure you book your seat EVERY Saturday at 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET) to play for a share of a $1,000 prize pool. It’s easy for Members to enter. All you need is an existing real money account to qualify for Weekly Freerolls. $3,000 Monthly Freerolls We are holding a regular monthly Freeroll with a very healthy $3,000 prize pool. It is open to all new members who make their first deposit during the qualifying month and play real money games on MANSION. Here’s how to qualify: Members must have made their first deposit and earned a minimum of 25 MANSION Poker Points (MPPs) by 23.59 GMT on the LAST day of the month. (00:59 CET on FIRST day of the month). Take note of these important upcoming Monthly Freeroll dates: Friday, 9th November (Qualify with a 1st deposit and earn 25 points in October) Friday, 14th December (Qualify with a 1st deposit and earn 25 points in November) Friday, 11th January (Qualify with a 1st deposit and earn 25 points in December) MANSION $15,000 Freeroll MANSION rewards Members. If you’re a regular player you’ll be able to qualify for our big money $15,000 Freeroll on the SECOND Saturday of every month at 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET). Here’s how to qualify: Simply play and earn a minimum 200 MANSION Poker Points (MPPs) each calendar month by 23.59 GMT on the LAST day of the month (00:59 CET on FIRST day of the month). Take note of these important upcoming Loyalty Freeroll dates: Saturday, 10th November (Qualify by earning 200 points in October) Saturday, 8th December (Qualify by earning 200 points in October) Saturday, 12th January (Qualify by earning 200 points in October)
TQM

Re: Mansion Freerolls Transcript from live chat Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, MANSION Sammy will be right with you. MANSION Sammy When do the advertised freerolls on the new site start? Slick Mick yes? MANSION Sammy The times are in EST MANSION Sammy one moment please Slick Mick the date that they are starting Slick Mick is what I'm after MANSION Sammy one moment please MANSION Sammy These will start from Monday Slick Mick thanks

Re: Mansion Freerolls sorry for the late notice they have a $500 freroll at 7pm BST now - only 152 entered they also have a 1K freeroll tomorrow as well (saturday at 7pm)registration is open for this These appear to be Mansion only tourneys? look in the specials tab maybe something for the diary? Damo

Re: Mansion Freerolls

The scheduled ones are in the diary from Monday :ok
Actually just checked - no they're not :unsure I have only put the $1000 upwards ones in :ok If the others maintain more than $1 value per player from Monday, I'll add them too :ok

Re: Mansion Freerolls they are excellent value everyone is playing scared hoping to cash in tonights $500 freeroll so I just kept min raising every hand and went from 10K to 16K in chips in the space of two levels - no one wanted to play if i can cash in these games then the really good players here should have no problem:ok 150 runners, pays top 20 ($8 for 30th) Damo

Re: Mansion Freerolls Hmmm, they're now on the Ongame network!:ok The only problem is that I remember the Freerolls on Europoker were excellent value to start with but then they chucked in a condition that you had to play many raked hands to release the amount you won!:wall Mansion may well be different but the T & C's of the tourney are unavailable for me when I try to have a peep!:cry If I can find confirmation either way I'll post here - or maybe GaF'll beat me to it? :D TQM

Re: Mansion Freerolls who-hoo finished 10th for $14 - can't complain really as the massive chip leader was on our table when we got down to 16 or so and he played it properly! (i.e. putting the table AI every hand!) folded a couple of Ace rags to his play and glad i did as others called and got busted! got to enjoy getting onto the FT with 291 chips with the blinds at 800/1600 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Damo

Re: Mansion Freerolls

If I'd spotted that, I wouldn't have posted this thread at all!! Anyway, if Damo makes the money he'll be able to tell us if it's straight into his account! :ok TQM
will have a butchers later when the tourny finishes and let you know :ok Damo EDIT Don't have too - have been paid straight away :)