** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10

Sunday 7 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Bunkeflo v Enköping (13:00 BST)1.803.604.60106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Falkenbergs FF v Degerfors (13:00 BST)2.103.504.00102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Öster v Ljungskile (13:00 BST)2.653.402.70105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 8 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Häcken v Åtvidaberg (18:00 BST)2.103.504.20100% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Landskrona BoIS v Jönköping (18:00 BST)1.953.503.75107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Norrköping v Sirius (18:00 BST)1.703.755.50104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 9 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
GIF Sundsvall v Örgryte (18:00 BST)1.604.206.50102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 My two cents about Superettan: Landskrona - Jönköping: A very important match for both teams, Pekalski and Avnskjold back for Landskrona, no new inuries/suspensions in Jönköping. I favour Landskrona in this one, they show ok form and I rank them as the better team. However: Landskrona have been a huge dissapointment all season, Jönköping are better away than at home and Jönköping are moe familiar with this situation, I very much doubt that anyone in Landskrona ever considered that they would risk relegation before this season. 1.95 for home win ok but I just don't trust Landskrona. Häcken - Åtvidaberg: Both teams have to win to still be in the race for Allsvenskan. Åtvidaberg with best line up possible, Häcken without suspended midfielder/atttacker Henriksson. Häcken another team that have dissapointed imo, their squad should be enough for promotion, but they have been unreliable for big parts of the season, they have lost two matches in a row, not a good sign to lose such important matches, and failing to score at home to Degerfors can't be cosidered as anything else than very, very poor. Åtvidaberg started to tremble when they realized they were close to Allsvenskan, but have no managed to win vs Enköping and Sylvia whatever that's worth. No bet for me, Häcken maybe favourites, but I don't even trust them as far as I can throw them, and Åtvidaberg a team that doesn't exactly rise to the occasion. My bet for today, i have a feeling that Norrköping, if they win, will do so with a clear margin: IFK Norrköping -0.75 @ 1.97 Norrköping have already secured a place in Allsvenskan, so motivation today would be to secure the 1st place and pride. Norrköping have lost their two latest matches, the last one to Bunkeflo, their first loss at home. This should be enough for Norrköping to get themselves together and win vs Sirius, I'm not in to mindreading, but my guess is that they want to set things right now, and again show that they are the best team in Superettan. Norrköping's 2nd goalie will play today, but they get back three very important players: attackers Stefan Thordarson and Bruno Santos and midfielder Magnus Samuelsson. Samuelsson has been Norrköping's best and most important player imo, without him they are a lot more unstable and opne for counterattacking. Sirius still got a chance at Allsvenskan, but I don't think they'll take it, they are too much of a typical home team to compete at the very top, no shame in that, Sirius have done very good this season, they are after all newcomers. Sirius will miss one important player today, Gallo, but I don't think that changes very much, Sirius have proved that they don't rely on individuals, except for maybe goalscorer Hoch. I Have also tried -1 @ 2.18 (Bet365)

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 Norrkoping - Sirius My pick: Norrkoping -1 AH @ 1.895 bet365 The way I see it is a matter of respect to themselves and to all the supporters of the club. Norrkoping of course was the better team in superettan this season. After confirming their place in Allsvenskan, they had two consecutive defeats, the one in their own turf. I think a team which wants to be called a "big team" should always play to win. I hope that Norrkoping will prove this tonight.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 Tnx, Tipster :) Gif Sundsvall @ 1.55 (Bet365) Sundsvall very close to a place in Allsvenskan now, strong at home in a way that makes the word strong a bit lame, 10-3-0 25-1, last two home matches 30 vs Norrköping and 4-0 vs Bunkeflo. Örgryte, like I mentioned when I backed Landskrona vs them last round, testing players and preparing for next season, last foru matches 0-1-3 6-10. I would back Sundsvall under normal conditions too, now 1.55 looks like a real valueodds. The asian line for -1 pays 1,85 atm, so 1.55 for without hcp my choice. I've also tried -1 e.h. @ 2.50 (Bet365), a really good value in that odds too imo.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 I'll also try Örgryte under 0.5 goals @ 2.20 (Nordicbet) Reason: Sundsvall have allowed 1 goal in 13 home matches. Örgryte have only failed to score in 3/13 away matches, but I still think that odds over evens for this bet must be tried, it's very unlikely that Sundsvall will change their way of playing at this important stage of the season.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 Hosts are currently 3rd and the fight for the direct promotion is still on. They have 5 points advantage over Bunkeflo and 6 points over Hacken and Atvidabergs with 4 rounds to go.They are coming from a 3:1 away loss versus Sirius, who is one of the best teams at home, so it isn`t such a big deal.Now they will play as hosts and with a 10-3-0 record and 25:1 goal difference it can`t get any better than this.On the other hand we have Ogryte, a team without special motivation, as they are on the 9th position and can`t fight for promotion, nor they can be relegated.Coach will probably use some youngsters as well, like he did in the previous game against Landskrona, which they lost by 2:4. Hosts are a fortress at home, but since visitors have nothing to lose we can expect a few goals here, so over might be an option as well. I believe home side will win this quite comfortably and these odds on handicap win by BET365 are too high IMO. Good luck! Pick : Home (EH -1) Odds : 2.50 Bookmaker : Bet365

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10

I don't understand your manner of judgment. Orgryte scored in all 13 matches between each other. In all last 4 matches away in Superettan' date=' Orgryte scored. Pick both teams will score @1.72 Bwin is very acceptable for me.
Well, Sundsvall have allowed one goal in 13 matches. Örgryte might, of course, score today, but 2.20 for them not to is tasty imo. That's my manner of judgement.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 OK, I respect it. But, I don't confide that Orgryte will be defeated in this match. Also, I think Sundsvall isn't faultless team. This match, against a traditional disagreeable teams (Orgryte) would show that. If you wont value bet, I will suggest you X2 @2.55 Bwin. But, Both teams will score @1.72 is wiselier.

OK' date=' I respect it. But, I don't confide that Orgryte will be defeated in this match. Also, I think Sundsvall isn't faultless team. This match, against a traditional disagreeable teams (Orgryte) would show that. If you wont value bet, I will suggest you X2 @2.55 Bwin. But, Both teams will score @1.72 is wiselier.[/quote'] No team is flawless, but 10-3-0 25-1, Sundsvall's homerecord, is pretty damn near. Don't agree with value in X2, imo you have to consider a lot more than which team that pays the highest odds to find value, why is there value in Örgryte not to loose at that odds? Why is it value in both teams to score at 1.72? I can't see anything that suggests value in either case. Not saying your picks will loose, just that I don't understand how you can say how 1.72 for both teams to score would be a better pick than 2,20 for Öis not to score. Btw: I don't think that matches from past season's are much to rely on but Örgryte have not scored in all matches between these two teams. Last five:
2007-06-24 Superettan
Örgryte IS-GIF Sundsvall 1-2
2005-10-23 Allsvenskan
GIF Sundsvall-Örgryte IS 3-2
2005-05-01 Allsvenskan
Örgryte IS-GIF Sundsvall4-1
2004-10-30 Allsvenskan
Örgryte IS-GIF Sundsvall 1-3
2004-04-18 Allsvenskan
GIF Sundsvall-Örgryte IS 3-0

Btw: I don't think that matches from past season's are much to rely on but Örgryte have not scored in all matches between these two teams.
2004-04-18 Allsvenskan GIF Sundsvall-Örgryte IS 3-0
SundsvallOrgryte1:13.302.65details18.04.2004
http://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/sweden/swedish-2nd-superettan-2007/nextmatch.php?matchid=6185263

However, there are still 12 of 13 games in which Orgryte has scored. After all, we'll all find out tonight. Good luck. :cheers
Yes, we will, and I don't wish you goodluck for obvious reasons :), but if Örgryte scores I hope Sundsvall scores too, making your bet a winner. GL.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 Öis with four new missings, three of them were in the starting line up vs Landskrona: Midfielder Lindström, 24 matches 0 goals Attacker Zhubi, 25/2 Attacker Fagerberg, 21/11 Also attacker Holmberg, 1/0, who played the 2nd half out today.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 ÖIS:s trupp mot GIF Sundsvall Samuel Barlay Simon Chekroun Andreas Clarholm Carlos Espinosa Iheb Hamzeh Rickard Johansson Robin Jonsson Magnus Källander Dick Last Henrik Lawenius Tommy Lycén Boyd Mwila Alexandros Pappas Jukka Sauso Martin Strömberg Erik Svensson

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 Having read everything and looking for the stats I choose here an away win rather then home one. The odd on the home team is rather tasty and everyone will take home win but here a bookie could interfere with his long and awfull hands. Moreover, have a look how Orgrute plays away: 6 wins, 0 draws, 7 losses and they have the 4th place among away best teams. 13 games and 19 goals. The score more that a goal per game. Sundsvall hsn't lost for 7 games and its record as for playing at home makes me feel that today they will get the 1st loss. Orgrute can't win for 4 games. My prediction: Orgrute will score, both score ant 2/5 over probably. X2 and +1. And at last the most tasty is Away win. By the way, the 1st game Sundsvall wan, today they'll lose.