** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10 I will follow G.G on the Sundsvall win and will probably go -1AH given that Orgryte have little to play for and Sundsvall need to keep in touch with league leaders. It really is a 50/50 as to whether both teams will score, only 1 goal conceded at home compared to scoring in all away games but 1. Will leave that well alone, but one of you guys will win!! Sundsvall home win -1ah is my call based purely on Sundsvalls excellent home record and motivation.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 7 - 9/10

I will follow G.G on the Sundsvall win and will probably go -1AH given that Orgryte have little to play for and Sundsvall need to keep in touch with league leaders. It really is a 50/50 as to whether both teams will score, only 1 goal conceded at home compared to scoring in all away games but 1. Will leave that well alone, but one of you guys will win!! Sundsvall home win -1ah is my call based purely on Sundsvalls excellent home record and motivation.
Yup, not saying that Örgryte not to score is a sure bet in any way, now odds are 1.85 also, but: Örgryte have failed to score in 3/13 away matches, and if it's a 50/50 bet then 2.20 is a very good odds :) Imo the % for Öis not to score is a bit higher than 50 though, considering their situation and current form. Ok, that's it from me, GL everyone. :hope