• 19:30 Virgin V Roll
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 Full Tilt Hendon Mob League RAZZ
    • 21:00 Mansion $110k Guaranteed
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 22:00 The Sun Freeroll League

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 25th September ** i,m in the virgin VIP dial a dealer tonight,and Gaf says if i win the dealer can come to his,hes got enough room for 100 of us;) So if your interested just say yes in this thread :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol the first 100 can come along :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 25th September **

i,m in the virgin VIP dial a dealer tonight,and Gaf says if i win the dealer can come to his,hes got enough room for 100 of us;) So if your interested just say yes in this thread :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol the first 100 can come along :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
Before everyone rushes to get there name down one point we should mention ................. .............Its tomorrow night

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 25th September ** just won dial a dealer get your coats lads were all going to gafs :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol gaf get the playboy mansion cleaned up about 100 of us and a donkey,so get building that stable :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol funnily enough havnt had a reply from gaf yet :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 25th September **

just won dial a dealer get your coats lads were all going to gafs :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol gaf get the playboy mansion cleaned up about 100 of us and a donkey' date='so get building that stable :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol funnily enough havnt had a reply from gaf yet :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol[/quote'] :clap:clap:clap