errr... Engerlund versus South Korea

Guest andy7777

Guest HIBROX

Re: England starting with 4-3-3 Formation

Quote:

Heskey,Owen and Vassell up front.I think England will go into a 2-3 Goal lead then revert to 4-4-2.Heskeys Physical presence will terrify the Koreans and Owen and Vassell will feed off the knock-ons. I am expecting a Great performance from Joe Cole who will start in Midfield with Scholes and Hargreaves.

Nae wonder Yer Company went doon hill Monkey man How the fuk anyone can rate heskey is beyond even this chip on his shoulder Scot :lol :lol :lol :lol

Guest DigitalMonkey

Haha HIBROX The first Loser i have in the 2 weeks i have been on this forum and i get slated. :) Do Scotland have a football team? :)

Guest HIBROX

Re: Haha HIBROX

Quote:

England would have comfortably beaten Korea if they hadn't made so many changes

Well paul at least i aint a primma donna or psychic. How can you say with surety that they would have beat them? Of course it's kinda embarrasing for engerlund they couldn't beat south korea after all they beat the Scots 4-1 and we aint even got a team ;) :rollin :rollin :rollin Let's be a little more Humble paul !! it's better than eating Humble pie :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest HIBROX

Re: Haha HIBROX On a more serious note i would be really worried about the defence you have as i think it will toil against really fast sneaky strikers. But you can be rest assured that all my beloved country will be behind engerlund come June :eek And Digital nae offence m8 ye took it as the bit of banter it was. Blimey at last an englander with a sense of humour whatever Next. Maybe owning up the fukin ball wasn't over the line.;)

Guest crowie1969

Hibrox Now that will NEVER happen!! Much like the fact that Engurland would have won the Cup in 1986 if MacMaradona hadn't handled the ball!! Bitter? Us? Too right we are:) On a more serious note, you mention the English defence. I actually think 3/4 of the back four is fine, Cole, Campbell and Ferdinand will do ok. However I do think they have a problem at right back as Mills and Brown don't seem to convince. But I can actually see their biggest problems being in midfield, only Cole, Scholes and Hargreaves properly fit at present, I have a feeling that will come back to haunt them. Hong Kong XI - we sh*t em, bring on the Faroes:) :)

Guest HIBROX

Re: Hibrox Well crowie i think campbell is vulnerable and ferdinand has went off the boil a tad. Your maybe right about the Midfield too. Didn't want to bring a total downer on the englanders. Plenty time for that :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :lol :lol :lol :lol