errr... Engerlund versus South Korea

Guest andy7777

Guest andy7777

SK taught Scotland a lesson a few days ago, they will lso want to continue their success. Bear in mind they may or may mot progres in the WC. they will therefore be going all out to win aginst BECCHAM (who won't be playing, but the media will live in hope), and OWEM (who may plsu 1 half...)... I thought SK were superb, perhaps dodky keeper, but I'm having a 3 way split, KOREA win at 44.33 (shills) and over 2.5 goals 2 bts at about 1.8'ish betfair... gotta be loadsa goals i would have thought, good luck all.. andy

Guest DigitalMonkey

England starting with 4-3-3 Formation Heskey,Owen and Vassell up front.I think England will go into a 2-3 Goal lead then revert to 4-4-2.Heskeys Physical presence will terrify the Koreans and Owen and Vassell will feed off the knock-ons. I am expecting a Great performance from Joe Cole who will start in Midfield with Scholes and Hargreaves.

Guest toshibakid

I think I hate to say it but i consider korea very average,They may looked good against a shite scotland team,But i think the england team will teach them a lesson and win tommorow,whats all this hakamasur(made this word up) we are not little girls playing footie but english players,They will play hard trust me.Also i think even if sven chages the whole squad at half time england will still have a far more skilled team than korea.There will players who still need to impress to get into the starting 11.Do you think owen would be rememberd from world cup 98 if he wernt in the team against argentina to score the wonder goal.On willhill.com the price went in on england from 2.00 to 1.66.this is within the last 24 hours the price change has occured.Either there are a lot of people who think england are gonna win or there is some very patriotic people.ENGLAND 4-1 WIN

Guest Yorkshire Gambler

Re: I think Must admit I've gone for England on this one. not sure whether its a case of the heart ruling the head.. or maybe just something to take my mind off the fact I have an exam tommorow and therefore have something to @#%$ myself about... God knows why I do this to myself. Still, I do think we can seriously beat them, and convincingly at that.

Guest Alan Hansen

Re: I think I can't see past a low scoring draw myself. South Korea are no mugs and are well ahead of England in preparation. I do no think it is worth betting on.

Guest peanut

Re: I think All I can say is remember all those dodgy performances by England in pre-WC or pre-EC games in the past. Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Malta, etc., etc.

Guest leggat

Re: I think... Korea will win, I have a funny feeling in my water. Sven will tell the squad not to go in for dodgy tackles because of Englands wrist long list of injured players, and Korea will strive to impress again since the Scotland game.

Guest DigitalMonkey

England will be Too Strong for Korea Don't forget,all these England players are looking to Impress to get in the Final Eleven.

Re: England will be Too Strong for Korea I agree - the midfielders who come into the team will be especially keen to impress, as they know that they are close to starting positions on June 2. I've got a double on England/Turkey. Also Joe Cole/3-0, + England/England HT/FT

Guest mitz

value in S. Korea Gone for small bet on south korean win (4/1 @ Betfair). Think they will be more up for it than england - who will struggle in their first competitive match in the strong heat. I also think that Sven will have told them to try and avoid 50/50 challenges. Also, 'dodgy' nigel martyn is in goal - seems to always concede a goal when playin for england. Team is: Martyn Mills Ferdinand Campbell A. Cole Hargreaves Scholes Murphy Owen Heskey Vassell

Re: . South Korea are not a bad team an they are certainly a lot better than they were in the last World Cup, but they are not even expected to ein their group, while England could win the tournament with some luck. I will probably be backing Korea to beat Poland in the World Cup, but England are too strong here.

Guest DigitalMonkey

7 SUBS at Half-time! hahahaha I had a Small stake on the Joke called England. Danny Mills is out of his League,James still makes mistakes and Keown loses headers to midgets. I AM LUMPING ON ARGENTINA BIG-TIME TO WIN GROUP.

Guest coil777

... "Danny Mills is out of his League" he's out of his sunday league :) good call gomyson ;) too many changes at half time

Re: ! You take notice of build up matches at your peril. ;) England would have comfortably beaten Korea if they hadn't made so many changes. France 1 Belgium 2, Korea 1 England 1 Do you really think there is the slightest possibility of the above results happening in "real" matches ? I think not. ;)

Guest Alan Hansen

Big Worry I would not read too much into this result, performance. The conditions are so different it would be foolish to make rash judgements just because losing bets were placed. By far the biggest worry should be the fact that the first 11 has to be given a chance to play together, I will be interested in the line up against Cameroon coming Sunday. Regarding Danny Mills and Trevor Sinclair. They've never been players. Hargreaves done well today.

Re: Big Worry hargreaves was class today. Ive got a real problem with this change-around thing, it aint right, half these players wont play in the WC anyway we need to stop fcuking about and let the 1st 11 get a chance to play with each other as much as they can. Wes Brown will never be international class as long as he has a hole in his arse.

Guest Yorkshire Gambler

Re: Big Worry Although a Leeds fan who has always defended Danny Mills, I seriously doubt if he is cut out for international level. Oh wel, at least ladbrokes have sorted my argentina treble so that just about makes up for my loss today...

Guest Tosh03

weather Didn't watch the game as they prefer baseball over here :( but I should imagine the weather/humidity in Korea is much the same as over here in Tokyo. Its not that bad at this sort of time so I'm not sure if people can use it as an excuse. fair enough if the kick off is mid day but 6~8pm is quite nice and mild. I'm sure the result will have no real effect on England in the wc.

Guest ezpunt

Re: What a waste of time taking James...he can't handle pressure and every time I have seen him 'play' for England, he has had a rush of blood to the head....Why not think to the future and try an eventual replacement for Seaman.......Richard Wright??

Guest george 2001

spot the"WES BROWN" COMPETION right here we go? Wes has been on a binge and now he's hiding can you see him? :D BVimpossipuzzleBeans.jpg