Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL!

does this mean the ppl who are already in share the prizepool' date=',,, just thought id throw a spanner in the works as this thread is amusing:rollin[/quote'] Yep. :ok Why do you think I registered this morning? :dude

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! Well if Nade says no, then it's easy - Cath - you have PM :ok :moon :moon :tongue2 Elm - sent it to you 10 mins ago (4 mins after your PM) :unsure None of us can get into the site at the moment :sad

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! so you englich make fun of my donkey now,ha he kno how to play poker better than any you lot. my donkey come over and kick your asses infact his brother is already over there managing prem football team shefeld united my wives and kids are so unhappy that they are crying and i now have to teach you all lesson by now defiling my chickens eggsack cos in my country this brings bad grief to anyone who needs luck from poker gods. inever darken your doors again. may donkeys crap on your doorstep.

Well if Nade says no, then it's easy - Cath - you have PM :ok :moon :moon :tongue2 Elm - sent it to you 10 mins ago (4 mins after your PM) :unsure None of us can get into the site at the moment :sad
thank you xxxxxxx

Well if Nade says no, then it's easy - Cath - you have PM :ok :moon :moon :tongue2
my donkey come over and kick your asses infact his brother is already over there managing prem football team shefeld united may donkeys crap on your doorstep.
:rollin:rollin