Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL!

2 hours later, and no PM yet :sad By what time should I start to get twitchy? When do you expect to have sent a PM to all eligible players? Thanks McG :gimme
Either when BA gets off the Hamster Game in General chat or when GAF stops trying to fleece people on the $5 speed tables or when any Mod is sober enough to PM us. I'd say from 3pm onwards..panic time would be around 6.00pm:ok

I've been trying to crack the password without any joy! ;) I can tell you it's none of the following :- PLFaFisaluckybugga PLGaFneedsadayoff MRVANDSAMFOREVER PLMODZRULEOK PLJadedisTAG PLSlapdashisagenius I give up! :wall TQM
You know it's case-sensitive? :tongue2 Don't panic! I'm not in charge of this, but the password will probably get sent out early evening. If you don't get it by 7pm then you have my permission to panic. The ones who are in already are a few over-eager mods like me, and Kevsul, who asked for the password early because he might not be back from work in time to register. If any regulars have a genuine reason to need the password early, then PM me, but otherwise, please be patient: it's a lot easier for us to send the password to everybody at once, and there a usually a few who don't get around to asking until a few hours before. We haven't forgotten you!!!!

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! happyhornet and jones why you laugh at me! i greatest pokerplayer in world even though i only go from forum to forum to find freerolls to play.i once beat 15000 people in prima freeroll and with winnings was able to buy a donkey to work for me. yoo.you are all fish you know you cannot beat me when i play my 9 3 offsuit as i have been told this is best hand and ace only count for one. if you not give me password i will go out into the backyard and defile my donkey,then donkey be traumatized and not be able to work,then my family will starve and you will feel bad for puting my family in bad way. the new password you gave me:amithatthickthatwithoutanycontributionstopuntersloungeyouletmeplay again does not work.

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! My the natives are restless!!! By going out later, it gives us a chance to do it all in one go, as slap says, but also allows us a better chance of preserving the Password to genuine PL'rs only :ok I'm guessing I'll send it out :unsure but dont expect it to be till about 6pm this evening :ok The criteria will be that "active" members (at the time the freeroll was announced) can participate - for 99% of you it will be pretty clear whether you are eligible or not - for the borderline cases, the mods will make a judgement between them :ok "Active" will be a reasonably loose application - basically if you have ever made a contribution to any part of PL, you will have no problems :ok

happyhornet and jones why you laugh at me! i greatest pokerplayer in world even though i only go from forum to forum to find freerolls to play.i once beat 15000 people in prima freeroll and with winnings was able to buy a donkey to work for me. yoo.you are all fish you know you cannot beat me when i play my 9 3 offsuit as i have been told this is best hand and ace only count for one. if you not give me password i will go out into the backyard and defile my donkey,then donkey be traumatized and not be able to work,then my family will starve and you will feel bad for puting my family in bad way. the new password you gave me:amithatthickthatwithoutanycontributionstopuntersloungeyouletmeplay again does not work.
I am terribly sorry for seeming to laugh at your plight. In the interest of Anglo-Hungarian relations, mail me after 6pm, and i'll give you the password. My e/mail address is [email protected]. Now please go into your backyard and apologise to your donkey!!

I am terribly sorry for seeming to laugh at your plight. In the interest of Anglo-Hungarian relations' date=' mail me after 6pm, and i'll give you the password. My e/mail address is [email protected]. Now please go into your backyard and apologise to your donkey!!
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

"Active" will be a reasonably loose application - basically if you have ever made a contribution to any part of PL, you will have no problems :ok
So why the big hoo harr? People can really take PL for a ride man that's all i'm saying...

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! haha this will teach you all.after sodomizing my donkey it bolted off and went through next doors shed,that is where server is kept for the freeroll tonight,you will never get in . all cos password:imaleechingfecker did not work.you play me once too often you are all Gills fans and that describe you completely.

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! After things like ' Exact requirements of entry will be put in the thread shortly. ' and 'we're discussing the criteria for entry' it sounded like the Mods were gonna have some balls then all of a sudden it's open to all and sundry as usual. Even if it was made for ppl with over 2k posts i'm not arsed personally as they have contributed most, but people who come from nowhere and get the same as ppl who have been here for a while seems crappy, but i guess like every business they prefer getting new customers than rewarding their loyal customers. And yes, i am in an uber bad mood today. ;)

After things like ' Exact requirements of entry will be put in the thread shortly. ' and 'we're discussing the criteria for entry' it sounded like the Mods were gonna have some balls then all of a sudden it's open to all and sundry as usual. Even if it was made for ppl with over 2k posts i'm not arsed personally as they have contributed most, but people who come from nowhere and get the same as ppl who have been here for a while seems crappy, but i guess like every business they prefer getting new customers than rewarding their loyal customers. And yes, i am in an uber bad mood today. ;)
:loon Lighten up... :loon I am sure you will experience tonight when you see the list of entrants that the Mods do have some balls after all... except for me and Sam/Pocketlady (we're girls) ... so hold your donkey and be happy :D

After things like ' Exact requirements of entry will be put in the thread shortly. ' and 'we're discussing the criteria for entry' it sounded like the Mods were gonna have some balls then all of a sudden it's open to all and sundry as usual. Even if it was made for ppl with over 2k posts i'm not arsed personally as they have contributed most, but people who come from nowhere and get the same as ppl who have been here for a while seems crappy, but i guess like every business they prefer getting new customers than rewarding their loyal customers. And yes, i am in an uber bad mood today. ;)
It's not open to all and sundry. Like Gaf says "if youve contributed to PL" i.e informed people of value tournys played in the league series if you post up tips on a regular basis. if you start a thread on Sheff Utd and have people laugh at you. What he's trying to say is if you ain't contributed in any,way,shape or form don't even bother to keep asking for the password.

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! And are we having a sweep on how many will be viewing the poker forum in the hours running upto the tourny.Iseem to think the record was about 80 when we had the 2000 virgin one. Take a screenshot if it hits the hundred barrier. i'm going for 102.

After things like ' Exact requirements of entry will be put in the thread shortly. ' and 'we're discussing the criteria for entry' it sounded like the Mods were gonna have some balls then all of a sudden it's open to all and sundry as usual.
I think you might have misunderstood something somewhere. It's not going to be open to all and sundry. :unsure In particular, anybody who never posted on PL before asking to be allowed in will certainly not be regarded as an "active member".

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! I'm not even arsed, it's not up to me, the people who sort it can allow who they want, just offering a different view point to the usual tow the party line thing. I look forward to the challenge tonight of more ppl, i just hope it's the same for all the other games too..

Cheers Boss. Very generous as ever. :clap However, I reserve the right to opt out if this.. .. involves anything to do with posting nude photographs or such like. :lol
Helen, it looks like you can put your coat back on now :lol

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! Response from Paradise: Dodger, Unfortunately our server has been badly damaged in a freak accident involving two nubile nymphettes and a randy donkey rampaging through our server rooms. We believe the donkey belongs to the bloke next door...just because he used to be a film star he thinks he can get away with this sort of disgraceful behaviour (apparently he got to play the banjo in ''Deliverance''). We will strive to be back up and running asap. Yours Mary Christmas Customer Services.

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL! i agree with you nade next thing well get some dodgy scandanavians that dont bother to contribute anymore wanting to play and bound to get the p word cos theyve got some connections with management:$ hi pene is paul unchaining you from the kitchen sink for tonight:okto let you play