Belgium @ Evs vs Costa Rica?

Guest bcrazy

Guest bcrazy

Am I missing something- Belgium just beat France and are now against the team I have nearly my whole account on to go out in the 1st round. Even if they dont field a good team they should still win.

Guest MattyNeth

Re: Belgium @ Evs vs Costa Rica? I fancy Belgium also. Teams will surely be testing their starting teams in their final warm up games this weekend. Therefore they should win.

Guest Yorkshire Gambler

Re: Belgium @ Evs vs Costa Rica? I'd be inclined to go for belgium here by instinct. A word of warning though, despite taking some beatings off some lesser known japanese sides recently, Costa Rica are the side that have been out in japan for the longest period and Belgium only flew out there yesterday. Still, I think belgium should take it but I haven't decided whether to leave this one alone yet. If I do bet, it is likely to be on belgium but only small or as part of a treble. Lyndon

Guest BelgoPhil

don't bet big on it... but yes i also think this is an important match for Belgium. First of all in a matter of confidence (louse preparation run, but wonderful finish against France). Secondly after announcing he leaves the national squad after WC there is enormously amount of critic on coach Waseige in Flemish part of Belgian press stating that now players will not be behind him anymore. Reading statements from players it's just the opposite, so probably they will want to show everybody they are still behind Waseige by winning this match... Having said this also three minus points: a number of players have small injuries (also striker Sonck) and there is a holy fear of missing the kick-of of WC, so i'm afraid nobody will go strongly in the duels, secondly they are only in Japan 3 or 4 days and had no chance to get used to climat and conditions, thirdly Waseige might give starting opportunity to his reserve players since the last 3 or 4 matches he nearly always played with the same squad and he wants everybody to be ready for the Japan-game. Conclusion: i would go for X(1) but very small stake... Phil

Guest toshibakid

Leave alone Be warned,Never bet against or for COSTA RICA.PS Not the draw either.Leave alone there more unpredictable than the CHELSEA

Guest BelgoPhil

in contrast... with what i said first, belgium will play with its strongest team, probably the starting 11 for the Japan match, except for striker Sonck, who is lightly injured...

• 1 month later...