• 20:15 Laddies Two Racehorse Freezeout
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 32Red Be The Bounty
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chess wins $100,000 **Poker Saturday 25th August** Watched the whole tourney!!!:ok Fan Fekcin tastic!!!ll:ok:ok:ok I tell you tho! - no more bad beats ever!!!:puke:puke:puke R&R - miles ahead on at least 2 occasions and shafted - christ, he's been robbed!!! Very unlucky mate! Well played both! TQM

Re: Chess wins $100,000 **Poker Saturday 25th August** Had to leave for work at 2nd break, but seeing 3 of you in the last 12, I belived it very much you going to take it. Well done three of you for cashing in and of course congratulations chess for making new history of PL poker :clap.

Re: Chess wins $100,000 **Poker Saturday 25th August**

Well guys, what can i say. I am speechless as this is by far my biggest win. A big thank you to all the support at the tables and to all your comments in this thread. Well done to Gaf and RnR for making the money. RnR, very unlucky and i feel for you, thought i was going to loose after i had you all-in and and you hit your flush. i was going to be pissed off if i won $10,000 , how mad is that. Next stop, Best Of British live final in 2 weeks, any other PL's qualified ? ps would someone dump a screen shot into the personal best and monthly winning threads as i i don't know how too.
Congratulations Chess! That's some bankroll you got now ;) :clap:clap:clap Well done to R&R and Gaf too. I'll be at the B.O.B. - another PL 1-2 would be good!

Re: Chess wins $100,000 **Poker Saturday 25th August** Just got back from being out all yeasterday and last night so i couldn't keep up with the news for this. Had every confidence PL would do well though. But a 1-2 finish and GAF? making the money also is amazing stuff:loon:loon :cow:cow:nana:nana Brilliantly done guys.:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Chess wins $100,000 **Poker Saturday 25th August**

R&R - miles ahead on at least 2 occasions and shafted - christ, he's been robbed!!! Very unlucky mate! Well played both! TQM
saw the heads up and :clap:clap:clap to you all for making the money. Chess - now top of the PL PB table- :notworthy:notworthy:notworthywe all have a way to go to catch up - but I am certain that with the personal growth of all PL poker players that there will be more up there in the not so distant future.

Re: Chess wins $100,000 **Poker Saturday 25th August** Just back from 2 weeks in the sun, WOW! what can I say that has,nt already been said. Congrats to you chess and also to RandR and GaF, surley a mention in one of the mags next month I thinks.:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap