• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System

LOTTO RESULTSJACKPOT €8,029,143
spacer.gif
lotto_logo.gifwinning_numbers.gif<a href=bonus.gif">
1.gif5.gif7.gif10.gif42.gif44.gif35.gif
ball_shadow.gifball_shadow.gifball_shadow.gifball_shadow.gifball_shadow.gifball_shadow.gifball_shadow.gif
spacer.gif
:\ Finally! Thanks for continuing to follow kevsul, i'm glad the odds have came in after a record breaking 95 draws without a win. Bank now £192.20 so still £7.80 down but it was a bad run. Now we switch to "Previous Draw Numbers" which is currently on a run of 28 draws without a win and an average win of....... 28 draws so hopefully we won't have to wait 6 months for another win. I will try and keep this updated but i'm sure you can understand it was getting a bit desperate for a while there. Therefore bet for Wednesday 9th April is 1,5,7,10,42,44 Stake £2 on combo treble Bank now £190.20

Wednesday 9th - No win Bank now £188.20 Saturday 12th April 20 treble combo on 2-11-18-37-40-45 £2 stake
Good Luck mate. Glad I checked, I was going to carry on with the numbers from last week. So I will be right in understanding that the 6 numbers for wednesday will be the 6 numbers that are draw tonight:ok

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Hi, Been watching this. Not doin to bad mate. Is the irish like the national? Someone said you win for 2 numbers in a line. Do you know if this is true? And what returns would i get if i bet 1.00 for a line and got 1-2-3-4-5-6 numbers? Good luck with this hope it keeps going for you.

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Bet 1 Number 6.5 x stake Bet 2 Numbers 53 x stake Bet 3 Numbers 576 x stake Bet 4 Numbers 6,501 x stake Bet 5 Numbers 100,001 x stake This is the returns from the willhill site. But iam sure if you actually bet in the shop it is better odds for them, Also betfred give better odds, this is just a guide

Ah i see. I thought you played it like the lottery. Pick six and hope you get three. lol. Mite have a look into this. Thanks mate
You can in Willhill shops, They have a special slip to pix 6 and pay out on 3-4-5 and 6 numbers

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System You d a different one like this?

pickAndWin.gifspacer_trans.gifspacer_black.gif
spacer_black.gifspacer_trans.gif
1 correct x5.50
2 correct x36
3 correct x301
4 correct x3001
5 correct x30001
NB All numbers selected in a bet line must be drawn for you to win
Pick 5 numbers and if one of yours comes in you win? Is that how ths works????

You d a different one like this?
pickAndWin.gifspacer_trans.gifspacer_black.gif
spacer_black.gifspacer_trans.gif
1 correct x5.50
2 correct x36
3 correct x301
4 correct x3001
5 correct x30001
NB All numbers selected in a bet line must be drawn for you to win
Pick 5 numbers and if one of yours comes in you win? Is that how ths works????
Ok, That one you have there is just all single bets. I.E: 4 numbers returns 3000 plus your 1 back If you picked 4 numbers and only got 2 you would not win anything.

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Close but no cigar for Saturday with both 3 and 5 coin for the 2nd draw ina row. Saturday 3rd = No Win Bank now £174.20 Wednesday 7th May 20 treble combo on 3-5-8-13-29-45 £2 stake ps i use Bet365 which offers odds of 600/1 for selecting 3 correct from 6.