** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Luck of the Irish Lottery System

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Good luck, I was interested in betting on some 1p bets (picking 8 numbers) and betting on any 4-folds on 6 number draw (70 bets) and betting on 5-folds on the 7 number draw (56 bets) I think I'll start a new thread and see what response I get

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Next Month it will be one year since you started this thread, And at the moment it shows that have won a £1 a week. So it will be nice to hit 1 or 2 more before the first year is up :hope

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Heres an update of the stats since i started following this in 2005.

Since Apr 23, 2005
Avg StkLong StkCurr Stk
Odds 26.00 9529
Evens 24.14 630
Prev No.s 30.73 5317
Longest Run without win62
Average Run19.38
Current Run0
Hopefully as the bank builds i can start increasing the stakes, Anyway my spreadsheet says the bank is actually £255.10 Saturday 19th July 20 treble combo on first 6 odd numbers Stake £2 Bank now £253.10

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System No win on Saturday Rather than posting twice a week i will just post when I get a winning line. With the footy season kicking off there will be plenty of other systems on here (including some from me). Therefore, Continue to bet on a treble combo for the first 6 odd numbers until further notice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Cheers Kev, i hadn't even checked the numbers, the first time i realised we won was your message. Merry Xmas Bank now £223.20 We're now onto going for the numbers from the previous draw each week (which requires a bit more thought each draw) So for the next draw we are on, 3-5-7-16-37-39 Once again i will update this board when there is another winner

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System

Cheers Kev, i hadn't even checked the numbers, the first time i realised we won was your message. Merry Xmas Bank now £223.20 We're now onto going for the numbers from the previous draw each week (which requires a bit more thought each draw) So for the next draw we are on, 3-5-7-16-37-39 Once again i will update this board when there is another winner
I thought thats was next, and took the chance and placed the bet today.:ok I will put the numbers up for those that want to know.:ok

• 6 months later...

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System

Cheers Kev, i hadn't even checked the numbers, the first time i realised we won was your message. Merry Xmas Bank now £223.20 We're now onto going for the numbers from the previous draw each week (which requires a bit more thought each draw) So for the next draw we are on, 3-5-7-16-37-39 Once again i will update this board when there is another winner
So this has been the first win this year following your numbers from next draw, so basically 26 weeks x 2 = 52 draws Wednesday draw was 2-12-14-34-35-45 First draw tonight was 12-13-14-22-24-45 So this is an absolute terrible start for 2009

Re: The Luck of the Irish Lottery System Kev, you dont how glad i was to see that you had posted in this thread this morning as it means we finally have a winner!!!!! IRISH LOTTERY RESULTS for Saturday 25 Jul 2009 12, 13, 14, 22, 24, 45, Bonus 03 60 draws before a win, that was tough, but at least we got there and can now move onto the first 6 odds which are currently on a streak of 42 draws so hopefully we wont have to wait as long for our next winner. 1-3-5-7-9-11 Come on you odds!