** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

York 22/08/07

Re: York 22/08/07 Gonna have an EW dabble on Peak District and Morinqua in the last Morinqua won here in May and has ran well since, and Peak District has ran well in last 2 outings and is lightly raced so open to improvement. Tough race though

Re: York 22/08/07

Gonna have an EW dabble on Peak District and Morinqua in the last Morinqua won here in May and has ran well since, and Peak District has ran well in last 2 outings and is lightly raced so open to improvement. Tough race though
Both placed. Peak District I got for 6/1 bit I see it got backed in a lot 3 placed today and one loss so not too bad! Well done everyone else. Some great results :clap

I've heard Frankie isnt riding now today !! all my bets today based purely on Jockey stats & will be 1pt ew 1.30 Great Hawk (R Moore 24% SR for Trainer, 10% SR at course) :$ River Tiber (J Spencer 23% SR for Trainer , 12% SR for course) :$ 2.00 Sir Gerry (Spencer 20% SR for Trainer) 1st 4/1 :nana 2.35 Ogee (Moore 24% SR for trainer) Purple Moon (Spencer 23% SR for trainer) 1st 7/2 :nana Scriptwriter (McEvoy 25% SR for trainer, 8% SR for course) 3rd 11/2:nana 3.50 Captain Gerrard (Moore 50% SR for trainer) 1st 6/4:nana 4.25 Eseej (Hills 20% SR for Trainer, 11% SR for course):$ 5.00 Fathom Five (Moore 50% SR for trainer) :$ Special Day (Hills 14% SR for Trainer, 16% SR for course) 2nd 9/1:nana
10 selections - 3 winners, 2 places 20pts staked 22.59pts returned scraped a profit

Re: York 22/08/07 Just watched the first 4 races back, what a ride by Spencer on Sir Gerry, last to first, round the back of all the horses to power clear. Surprised Silkwood ran so poorly, anyone heard any reasons or just wasn't good enough, didn't seem to run to its true form but can't deny Peeping Fawn is awesome, quickened away with every stride and demolished a decent field.

I was most impressed by Peeping Fawn's win in the Irish Oaks, it looks like she will clash with Light Shift again in the Nassau at Goodwood, if the French Filly Mandesha, Nannina, Silkwood & Speciosa all turn up it would be a real treat. However I'm looking a little further ahead, the Exchecker column in the Raceform Update was asking this morning whats happened to the Arc winner Rail Link? It seems he's stained a tendon & will not race this season. This got me looking at the ante-post market for this years Arc which has Authorized as the favourite with Zambezi Sun & Soldier of Fortune next best. Not all the bookies have Peeping Fawn in their lists & she is a best price of 16/1 & a general 12/1. She is though trading at 60.0 on Betfair & is worth a small bet at those odds. Should she run a good race at Goodwood the obvious route would then be the Yorkshire Oaks & surely then she would go to Longchamp, we shall see. Bet Peeping Fawn 10pts @ 60.0 >Betfair, Arc. Rio.
What can I say about Peeping Fawn? In front a little too soon but she still won in style from a top class field. Next the Yorkshire Oaks & then the Arc? Ladbrokes Quote her at !4/1 for next years Arc while declining to offer odds for this year. she is as short as 5/1 & around a general 8's & 10/1 While Coral go 14's & I have added to my interest on the race. Bet peeping Fawn 30pts @ 14/1 the Arc, Coral. Rio.
All the value will have gone on Peeping Fawn for the Arc as Rio the shrewd bugger has taken it all. Well done mate, you're bets are looking very tasty. If any filly can take on the colts it is this, a real machine and just improves with every run. :ok

Re: York 22/08/07 I hope she turns up to the Arc, would be great to see her again Authorized and Manduro. I don't think it was a strong field she beat today but she did quicken up nicely again!! She's def my fav 3 year old this season having backed her every time since the english oaks ;)