** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Leicester Monday 20/08/07

Re: Leicester Monday 20/08/07 Hi guys, been lurking for a few weeks, thought I should register and contribute something! These are my ratings, they rate a horses chance in the race. Is not a rating of the horses all round ability just its chances in this particular race. Takes into account pretty much everything it is possible to take into account I think! I only rate Class 4 and above races and there has to be enough form in the book, so nurseries and things like that are generally not done. Been doing this for about a year now and its been generally really accurate. Sods Law now I've gone public it'll have a stinker and the bottom rated 3 will fire in! 3.00 Leicester Sailor King - 75 Barons Spy - 70 Red Rudy - 60 Blue Java - 50 Indian Edge - 45 Mr Cellophane - 40 Coup D'Etat - 35 Namid Rep. - 20 Been heaps of non-runners in this one but if it stays with 8 runners, Barons Spy looks a decent each way bet currently at 12/1. Figures suggest Indian Edge might be worth a lay too. :hope

Re: Leicester Monday 20/08/07 nice start on the 1st race with the winner & the 3rd. 3.00 race Barons spy ew - has a c/d win here & has been running down the handicap recently. Sailor King ew - consistent performer, should again go well & will be at least placed. 1pt ew on both

Re: Leicester Monday 20/08/07

:welcomejT, hope you enjoy this place & GL with your ratings:ok 1st race 2.30 Stoute has the favourite but looks too short so ew on both the Haggas & Fanshawe horses both unraced. Alfathaa 1pt ew Spacious 1pt ew
Amazing 10/1 winner ridden by jamie spencer thats a great price. Well done mate.:clap:clap

nice start on the 1st race with the winner & the 3rd. 3.00 race Barons spy ew - has a c/d win here & has been running down the handicap recently. 2nd 12/1 :) Sailor King ew - consistent performer, should again go well & will be at least placed. unpl :$ 1pt ew on both
Barons spy unlucky, led till last 20 yards, beaten nk.

Re: Leicester Monday 20/08/07 3.30 race looking for some ew value against the fav Swift princess which on paper looks a good thing. Cassies Choice & High Five society look the only challengers on the book & at around 6/1 & 8/1 are still attractive odds for ew backers. They are both still maidens but nothing else offers any confidence in this race. 1pt ew on both

3.30 race looking for some ew value against the fav Swift princess which on paper looks a good thing. Cassies Choice & High Five society look the only challengers on the book & at around 6/1 & 8/1 are still attractive odds for ew backers. They are both still maidens but nothing else offers any confidence in this race. 1pt ew on both
Both placed to secure another profitable race mate.:clap:clap

3.30 race looking for some ew value against the fav Swift princess which on paper looks a good thing. Cassies Choice & High Five society look the only challengers on the book & at around 6/1 & 8/1 are still attractive odds for ew backers. They are both still maidens but nothing else offers any confidence in this race. 1pt ew on both
both placed at 9/2 & 13/2 with the fav winning very easily as expected:ok 4.00 race looks a match between Handset & Beech games with Spencer now looking for 3/3 today on Beech games Turban Heights could be the ew value for that 3rd place with nothing else to shout about here beech Games 1pt ew Turban Heights 1pt ew

both placed at 9/2 & 13/2 with the fav winning very easily as expected:ok 4.00 race looks a match between Handset & Beech games with Spencer now looking for 3/3 today on Beech games Turban Heights could be the ew value for that 3rd place with nothing else to shout about here beech Games 1pt ew Turban Heights 1pt ew
:clap:clap Nice winner Rob.:clap:clap

Re: Leicester Monday 20/08/07 Not a bad day today - all 1pt ew bets 2.30 Altathaa 3rd 8/1 - +0.6pts Spacious 1st 10/1 +12pts 3.00 Sailor King unplaced -2pts Barons spy 2nd 12/1 +1.4pts 3.30 Cassies Choice 3rd 13/2 +0.3pts High Five society 2nd 9/2 -0.1pt 4.00 Beech games unplaced -2pts Turban Heights 1st 12/1 +13.4pts 16pts staked Totals profit +23.6pts Yield 67%

Not a bad day today - all 1pt ew bets 2.30 Altathaa 3rd 8/1 - +0.6pts Spacious 1st 10/1 +12pts 3.00 Sailor King unplaced -2pts Barons spy 2nd 12/1 +1.4pts 3.30 Cassies Choice 3rd 13/2 +0.3pts High Five society 2nd 9/2 -0.1pt 4.00 Beech games unplaced -2pts Turban Heights 1st 12/1 +13.4pts 16pts staked Totals profit +23.6pts Yield 67%
Nice going today Bowles.:clap

Re: Leicester Monday 20/08/07 Great tipping bowles! :ok What an excellent place this forum is! Hope I can contribute in some way with my ratings. Thought they would have been cursed today being the first time I have ever made them public but had a good day with the place at Leicester and the forecast in the Wolverhampton thread. Lot to live up to with yourself, RussP, Mowgli etc excellent selections. Hope I can live up to the standard you guys have set!

Not a bad day today - all 1pt ew bets 2.30 Altathaa 3rd 8/1 - +0.6pts Spacious 1st 10/1 +12pts 3.00 Sailor King unplaced -2pts Barons spy 2nd 12/1 +1.4pts 3.30 Cassies Choice 3rd 13/2 +0.3pts High Five society 2nd 9/2 -0.1pt 4.00 Beech games unplaced -2pts Turban Heights 1st 12/1 +13.4pts 16pts staked Totals profit +23.6pts Yield 67%
Chryst, what did you do during your holiday, mate? Studied the form or what? Exellent tipping :clap

Absolutely superb, Bowlesy. Back with a bang!:clap:clap But, I think you've done yourself out of a bit of yield, should be 147.5%:ok...makes the figures look even more impressive;)

Great tipping bowles! :ok What an excellent place this forum is! Hope I can contribute in some way with my ratings. Thought they would have been cursed today being the first time I have ever made them public but had a good day with the place at Leicester and the forecast in the Wolverhampton thread. Lot to live up to with yourself, RussP, Mowgli etc excellent selections. Hope I can live up to the standard you guys have set!
A good place for you too, mate. :welcometo Punters Lounge and we hope you enjoy it. We're a friendly bunch:ok

Absolutely superb, Bowlesy. Back with a bang!:clap:clap But, I think you've done yourself out of a bit of yield, should be 147.5%:ok...makes the figures look even more impressive;)
yep nice to be back, kept my eye in whilst on hols with the local bookies in Spain only 500 hundred yards down the road. :ok Great to be back though on here amongst you guys

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Missed this yesterday - that is some tipping mate. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap