** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Superettan 16-20th aug.

Thursday 16 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Östers IF v Örgryte IS (18:00 BST)2.203.503.95100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Saturday 18 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
IK Sirius v Enköping SK (15:00 BST)1.903.403.60110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Degerfors IF v Ljungskile SK (18:30 BST)2.803.402.25110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 19 August 2007
Falkenbergs FF v Bunkeflo IF (16:00 BST)2.122.282.64129% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 20 August 2007
IFK Norrköping v IF Sylvia (18:00 BST)1.404.407.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Jönköpings Södra v Åtvidabergs FF (18:00 BST)2.753.402.40108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Landskrona BoIS v Östers IF (18:00 BST)2.103.403.25108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Örgryte IS v Mjällby AIF (18:00 BST)2.123.503.75103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 21 August 2007
GIF Sundsvall v BK Häcken (18:00 BST)2.103.403.10110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Looking at tonights match-up between Öster and Örgryte I see a match could end in anything. Both teams are totally unreliable even if Öster has shown some improvement lately. They go 3-1-0 the last four, losing against Bunkeflo at home, at game nearly everyone expected them to win. The main thing with the home team is that the suddenly got able to score goals. In total of 17 goals so far, 9 of them have come in the last four matches. Their strikers and tactical plan are getting better, even if playing a 4-5-1 formation, it looks like they have found the tactics that suit them. There is no new injury worries in the team and they can field the same squad as last match. Örgryte on the other side has proven to be a "rollercoaster team". Winning and losing all the time makes it difficult to understand anything about the team. One trend I still have noticed, they loose against the better teams in the league, and "usually" win/draws against the weaker teams. They do have a team with players who can do the work, Boyd Mwila, Carlos Espinosa and Samuel Barlay are all creative forces to rely on. The also have key defender Markus Dahlin back in the line-up while striker Ken Fagerberg will be benched because of injury. Fagerberg being Örgrytes top scorer in the league he has not netted in the last 8 games being out of form. To predict a winner in this one I won`dare. Öster would have been the first thought becuase of improved form, but as mentioned anything can happen in with these teams involved. The better bet tonight though would be the overs, seeing the home team getting their act together scoring lately. Also the away team have capabillity scoring being goalless in only three away matches so far. Small stakes as always in this league. Pick: over 2.5 Stake: 3/10 Odds: 1.91 Bookie: Betsson

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Agree with ya, Kimera, over the only good bet for this one, there's not that much between these two, sure, Öis have been poor a while, but they have the capacity to give Öster a tough fight. Örgryte's main problem, according to their fansite, is that the defence does not work at all. I think this one will end with 3 goals or more.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Ok, I'll try an "Allthethings and Kimera angle" on this match, there's many things that points towards over imo. Degerfors v Ljungskile over 2.5 @ 1.94 (Pinny) Ljungskile have managed to get their scoring to work, 9 goals scored their last 5 matches, 4 of those ended over, also 6/9 away matches ended over. For this match they get back their best goalscorer Kristoffersson, he has scored 12 goals from 18 matches. Degerfors both scores and allows goals, latest home match ended 2-3 vs ÖIS. This is a very important match for both teams, but especially Degerfor needs three points bad, they won't be satisfied with a draw as they are now 6 points behind Falkenberg in the battle to avoid relegation. Ljungskile fight for a place in Allsvenskan, and this is a macth they need to win. I think this match will be a free flowing one with two teams intended to score and win the match, also Degerfors' shaky defence and Ljungskile's strong attacking speaks for over.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Sirius - Enköping u. 2.5 goals @ 1.99 (Pinny) Enköping play very careful and defensive away, 0-6-3 4-10 a record that speaks for itself really, 8 out of 9 matches ended under. Sirius used to score like crazy, but they have lost much of their form and attacking power the 2nd half of the season, only three goals scored their last three matches, maybe the newcomer's enthusiasm have worn off a bit. Sirius need to win this one to keep up with the teams ahead of them in the table, a place in Allsvenskan is still reachable, Enköping have played well lately and have created a six point gap down to Jönköping at 14th place. I see no reason to why Enköping would change their gameplan for this match, they would be happy about one point, maybe even get three points from counterattacking, I think Sirius will have a tough time with Enköping's defence, a low score looks very probable.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug.

Ok, I'll try an "Allthethings and Kimera angle" on this match, there's many things that points towards over imo. Degerfors v Ljungskile over 2.5 @ 1.94 (Pinny) Ljungskile have managed to get their scoring to work, 9 goals scored their last 5 matches, 4 of those ended over, also 6/9 away matches ended over. For this match they get back their best goalscorer Kristoffersson, he has scored 12 goals from 18 matches. Degerfors both scores and allows goals, latest home match ended 2-3 vs ÖIS. This is a very important match for both teams, but especially Degerfor needs three points bad, they won't be satisfied with a draw as they are now 6 points behind Falkenberg in the battle to avoid relegation. Ljungskile fight for a place in Allsvenskan, and this is a macth they need to win. I think this match will be a free flowing one with two teams intended to score and win the match, also Degerfors' shaky defence and Ljungskile's strong attacking speaks for over.
That's exactly the way kimera and I would have called it...nice job!

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Jönköpings Södra v Åtvidabergs FF (18:00 BST) I'm laying the home win here. With only 1 win from 9 at home and conceeding a whopping 31 goals I think Jonkopings will struggle to beat Atvidaberg who are gunning for the 2nd promotion spot. All stats based obvioulsy but a good shout me thinks.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Allthethings: Thanks, just wish I would have gone for over in the other match too...Under was lost quite fast. Agree with Nehemiah about this match. Åtvidaberg (-0.25)@ 2.10 (Pinny) For me Åtvidaberg's this seasons big surprise, I did not think they would be involved in the battle for a place in Allsvenskan next season, but I now have to admit that they are a strong team and they will probably stay in top 5 of the table. Jönköping are also a surprise, but a negative one, I did not think they would be this poor, now they are actually fighting to survive. Many things epeaks for them to be relegated, one is their unablity to win at home, 1 win so far, simply not good enough. Åtvidaberg have not been very reliable away, but they have made a copule fo really good results recently, they score many goals and I ranke them as favourites to win this match, 2.10 for the -0.25 line is a bit higher than I hoped for actually.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Sweden Superettan Soccer - Jonkopings Sodra/Atvidaberg - total Over 2½ (-122) for the regulation time held on Aug 20 at 12:00pm [pending] Jonkopings is not a good team, obviously, but they have been the kind of team to cause people problems with some goals at home. I see this one getting out of hand as Atvidabergs presses for the 3 points, but Jonkopings will probably score too...2-1, 3-1 type of game I'd think.

thanks guys! any missing players for today's games involves? i heard landskrona has a full squad to choose from, after all three suspended players got bak
http://www.landskronabois.com/getnyhet.php?grab=40znzu94hr94t47348301l8a8evmrp2o BoIS 4-3-3 Lee Baxter Antti Okkonen, Andrew Kelly, Amar Muharemovic, Mikael Dahlgren Joakim Persson, Ivo Pekalski, Jörgen Pettersson Matthias Eklund, Pär Cederqvist, Matthias Eklund Bench: Sebastian Karlsson, Morten Avnskjold, Charles Anderson, Alvedin Nezirovac and Mirza Jelecák.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. After some missings in the previous match I do expect Norrkoping to prove their reputation of the no.1 team in this division and take all 3 points at home from Sylvia. The odds are way to short however 1.909 for HT/FT win are tempting to me. As far as I know, there are not any clue missing in the home team today. GL all!

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Norrköping without midfielder Bamberg (190 matches, 9 goals), full squad besides him. This is a derby, Sylvia needs points, question is if motivation will beat class. Mjällby (dnb) @ 2.09 (Pinnacle) This bet looks like a good one, Örgryte have been poor lately, but recovered vs Öster away, won 3-2, a result that very much shows the inconsistency of this league. ÖIS best player in that match, Mwila got a red card and is suspended today, furtehrmore Mellqvist is out, add a couple of questionable players. Mjällby won at home to Sirius, 3-1, but they are not a team to trust imo, very up and down, when things go their way they can win big, but also loose big when things go wrong. There's not much difference between these two, but considering Örgryte's form and line up today I must say that 2.09 for dnb is worth a shot, although anything can happen in Superettan this season.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Good luck G:G, I was also thinking about this one, but Mjallby have so inconsistent results when you look at stats. Today, they are playing away and its seems to be pure 50/50 to me. The biggest shock for me was their away win to Landskrona before their 3 in a raw losses afterwards...

Good luck G:G, I was also thinking about this one, but Mjallby have so inconsistent results when you look at stats. Today, they are playing away and its seems to be pure 50/50 to me. The biggest shock for me was their away win to Landskrona before their 3 in a raw losses afterwards...
Yup, agree about 50/50, thats why I back 2.09 for dnb, good value.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Actually... I will give another chance to Landskrona tonight.. 2.3 is pretty nice for a home match considering Osters "so-so" form. Osters trying to get back on the track however having success only against weaker teams, barely beating a better team, it was Hacken last time, they managed to win away at the beginning of August, since then the results are not enough convincing for me. Landskrona lost last time away against Hacken, they will try to go for a home win tonight. Landskrona straight win at 2.3, 5/10

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Landskrona-Öster As mentioned above the home team has a full squad to pick from. Their main strength lies when being hosts and the stats agree. 4-1-0 the latest 5 matches shows character. They slumped against Mjällby, otherwise they have played very well. Pär Cederkvist is the key player in front for Landskrona and with 5 goals in the last 6 matches he is in great shape right now. Also other important players like Jörgen Petterson and Joakim Persson are showing form. The last named plus centre-backs Andrew Kelly and Amar Muharemovic are back for this clash. All players which will make a difference looking at the loss against Häcken last weekend. I listened to Östers match against Örgryte some days ago, a match where Öster would finally show their crowd that the team was in an upward trend. Instead they lost 2-3 not playing well, still they had their chances though, but it was not enough meeting an Orgryte out of form. Today they miss key player Paolo Figueriedo. He has not been as consistent as expected so far this season, but he have improved greatly when Öster grabbed some points in their recent matches. He looked more and more like the player he has been earlier controlling the midfield. He is away on international duty and Öster will miss him tonight against a very strong Landskrona midfield. Even if Öster has improved some lately, they now face one of the strongest home teams in the league and their squad is full... Pick: Landskrona Stake: 6/10 Odds: 2.20 Bookie: Betsson

Landskrona-Öster As mentioned above the home team has a full squad to pick from. Their main strength lies when being hosts and the stats agree. 4-1-0 the latest 5 matches shows character. They slumped against Mjällby, otherwise they have played very well. Pär Cederkvist is the key player in front for Landskrona and with 5 goals in the last 6 matches he is in great shape right now. Also other important players like Jörgen Petterson and Joakim Persson are showing form. The last named plus centre-backs Andrew Kelly and Amar Muharemovic are back for this clash. All players which will make a difference looking at the loss against Häcken last weekend. I listened to Östers match against Örgryte some days ago, a match where Öster would finally show their crowd that the team was in an upward trend. Instead they lost 2-3 not playing well, still they had their chances though, but it was not enough meeting an Orgryte out of form. Today they miss key player Paolo Figueriedo. He has not been as consistent as expected so far this season, but he have improved greatly when Öster grabbed some points in their recent matches. He looked more and more like the player he has been earlier controlling the midfield. He is away on international duty and Öster will miss him tonight against a very strong Landskrona midfield. Even if Öster has improved some lately, they now face on of the strongest home teams in the league and their squad is full... Pick: Landskrona Stake: 6/10 Odds: 2.20 Bookie: Betsson
following you kimera on that one, very good preview btw. but since Nordic leagues can be quite unpredictable i went for a bet with more security and have taken Landskrona -0.25. thanks and gl:hope

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Örgryte-Mjällby The home team won as mentioned in my former post 3-2 away against Öster last match. They played well with some good counters. The key player in the match was definetely Boyd Mwila. He created the first goal on his own dribbling two of Östers defenders the making a great pass to Marcelinho who could easily flick it in. Mwila also scored the important 3rd goal to make the victory before he was sent off in the last minute of the match. With him out plus a number of other players out the team is sorely weakened. Alexander Mellqvist is suspended also and Ivica Skiljo, Martin Strömberg and the player who would replace Mwila, Samuel Barlay, is injured. Jukka Sauso is in Norway trialing for Tromsø so he is out of the picture. Young striker Ken Fagerberg is back though, but being totally out of form I can`t see him contributing much. At home they are 2-5-2 so far, the last win coming two months ago. They are an unstable bunch, but today they will miss some key players which is at leat crucial for their ability to get goals. Mjällby is inconsistent, no doubt about that, but they are very able to get goals tonight. Away they won two straight befor they hit the wall against a superior Norrköping losing 5-0. It is definitely worth mentioning that before the two straight wins away their away stat was 0-3-4, a sign that things are improving. Still they are very much able to handle a weakened Örgryte team which have problems. Their squad is nearly full, missings are Leandersson, Rehn and possibly Zimonjic. The two first has been out for a while though. There is defintely value on Mjällby tonight and I take it, some lower stakes than the Landskrona match though knowing this league too well... Pick: Mjällby Stake: 3/10 Odds: 2.86 Bookie: Betsson

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Enough is said about the Jönköping Södra-Åtvidaberg match. Two teams in different directions are facing each other, still knowing that the home team are getting key players Patrik Elmander and Tommy Thelin back for this one makes me little unsure. Somewhat sadly I already placed the bet on away win earlier thinking value and victory for Åtvidaberg. The stats tells me exactly that looking at the home teams performancens lately and Åtvidaberg suddenly picked up some wins when I expected them to drop in form. Around 2.30 is value on an away win, but I would be careful taking them with lower odds, too much might happen. Regretting somewhat of staking them too high when I placed the bet. Now I would have put in around 3/10 on the away win. The pick lies on my blog-site if anyone wondered what I was talking about!?!:hope

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-21st aug. Hello . Im new here , some problems with posting picks on sports-punter . When I use Mozilla and Opera browser I cannot select DATE , and when I use Explorer , now another problem : I click on " Add new tip " , nothing . I will submit here my picks , on this forum . Norrkoping - Sylvia Sylvia is the team I like most from this league . I always won when I bet on them , well only 3 times so far : Hacken - Sylvia 2 , Jonkopings - Sylvia 2 and last time Sylvia - Sundsvall 1 , I was a bit surprised by the score , not by the final outcome . Bookies gave Sundsvall 1.80 for victory and for Sylvia around 3.8 . Norrkoping is the best team in Sweden 2 . I bet on them , well not on them to win , to lose at home over Landskrona , cup match , I was sure they will lose that game , because its important to achieve promotion and not to take risks by playing in cup ,,, by the way , 6.0 for Landskrona made by :D , Landskrona is one of the best sides in Sweden 2 , the result Norkopping - Landskrona 2-3 . This is a derby match , it could go either way . In the first leg Norkopping won away 2-1 . Top 3 teams go to Allswenskan , Norkoping have now 15 points over 4th Bunkeflo with 10 games left , not considering this one . Sylvia will be more motivated in this game to win . I will stick with x,2 10/10 . Ods for home win are not worth to bet on them . Picks : Sylvia to win @ 9.0 with Expekt 10/10 Sylvia ( + 1.5 ) AH @ 1.98 with Pinnacle 10/10 . I dont know how to submit on sports-punter too ... So far , I submited 3 picks , now I cannot :unsure , if anyone can help me .

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-20th aug. Hmmm... still 11 games to be played... enough to lose points , and enough to gain points... Sylvia is much weaker then IFK, I see no reason why they should give them points for free, esp. at home, now, in such a good opportunity to get another points??? I see no reason... To me it should be clear HT/FT win... I would be more careful about this in a more difficult match for IFK...

Sweden Superettan Soccer - Jonkopings Sodra/Atvidaberg - total Over 2½ (-122) for the regulation time held on Aug 20 at 12:00pm [pending] Jonkopings is not a good team, obviously, but they have been the kind of team to cause people problems with some goals at home. I see this one getting out of hand as Atvidabergs presses for the 3 points, but Jonkopings will probably score too...2-1, 3-1 type of game I'd think.
I also back you on this one Andy. With Jönköping getting much off their offensive powers back on this one and Åtvidaberg being able to score goals again after a three-game drought. In their last two 5 goals have gotten on the board...:ok

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-20th aug.

Hmmm... still 11 games to be played... enough to lose points ' date=' and enough to gain points... Sylvia is much weaker then IFK, I see no reason why they should give them points for free, esp. at home, now, in such a good opportunity to get another points??? I see no reason... To me it should be clear HT/FT win... I would be more careful about this in a more difficult match for IFK...[/quote'] I agree with you , I know Norrkoping will gain points , not lose in 10 games left ( - this one ) . Norrkoping were beaten by Enkopings last round away 0-1 , before coming to that match Enkoping draw 1-1 away to Sundsvall ( we all know that Sundsvall its a strong team and they didnt receive a single goal at home , untill that game with Enkopings ) . Now Sylvia soundly beat Sundvall 4-1 at home and they will take on Norrkoping today . Norrkoping and Sundsvall are best teams IMO in this league , at least for the moment , if we check the standings .