** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Superettan 16-20th aug.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-20th aug. That's exactly why I don't expect IFK to give up again today... after the rest they took in the previous round :) We will see :) GL!

I agree with you , I know Norrkoping will gain points , not lose in 10 games left ( - this one ) . Norrkoping were beaten by Enkopings last round away 0-1 , before coming to that match Enkoping draw 1-1 away to Sundsvall ( we all know that Sundsvall its a strong team and they didnt receive a single goal at home , untill that game with Enkopings ) . Now Sylvia soundly beat Sundvall 4-1 at home and they will take on Norrkoping today . Norrkoping and Sundsvall are best teams IMO in this league , at least for the moment , if we check the standings .

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-20th aug.

Hmmm... still 11 games to be played... enough to lose points ' date=' and enough to gain points... Sylvia is much weaker then IFK, I see no reason why they should give them points for free, esp. at home, now, in such a good opportunity to get another points??? I see no reason... To me it should be clear HT/FT win... I would be more careful about this in a more difficult match for IFK...[/quote'] This being a derby, Bambergs absence and Norrkopings last match (loss 1-0 against poorly Enkoping) worries me a bit. Odds for home win and overs are too low, and the only option would be an AH/EH or HT/FT bet. All reason says that the superior league leader should win this, but knowing that Sylvia will fight hard to get points makes me wary. Will pass betting on the match, based on those thoughts and my gut feeling. A one goal win for Norrkoping I see as the most appealing, but the value just isn`t there... Anyways, good luck to you with the bet though. Have to say the same to PyroliMadrik also even if you are disagreeing...:ok

0-0 HT with 1 shot by Jonkopings and 5 by Atvidabergs is not at all what I imagined here.
I am listening to it and it as like you say, not many chances. Ã…tvidaberg being the best team though with many dangerous free-kicks... And as it has happened before, a goal when I write!!! 1-0 JS!

Re: Sweden, Superettan 16-20th aug. + 35 Norrkoping - Sylvia 1-1 final score ... I had 3 bets , 10/10 stakes . No use to play DC X,2 @ 2.6 , so I decided to take X 10.10 , then 2 10/10 . Sylvia to win @ 9.0 10/10 LOST -10 draw @ 4.5 10/10 WON + 35 Sylvia ( +1.5 ) AH @ 1.98 10/10 WON + 9.8 The other ones : Landskrona - Osters over 2.5 @ 1.70 10/10 LOST Orgryte - Atvidabergs 1 @ 2.4 6/10 WON ( Very usefull info ab missings , I read that home side is missing several players , thats why I bet on home win , I NEVER pay attention to missing because subtitutes can play better , so... I saw that ods dropped for away win , I believe the reason was this , too many missing players for home side , shoulds take 10/10 ) . Too bad I had problems with Explore , Opera and cannot post my picks on sports-punter . :( Please guys , help me , can anyone tell me the version of Mozilla or any browser who is using ? I hope Aachen will win for the 1st time in history over Koln @ 3.8 5/10 . :ok

+ 35 Norrkoping - Sylvia 1-1 final score ... I had 3 bets , 10/10 stakes . No use to play DC X,2 @ 2.6 , so I decided to take X 10.10 , then 2 10/10 . Sylvia to win @ 9.0 10/10 LOST -10 draw @ 4.5 10/10 WON + 35 Sylvia ( +1.5 ) AH @ 1.98 10/10 WON + 9.8 The other ones : Landskrona - Osters over 2.5 @ 1.70 10/10 LOST Orgryte - Atvidabergs 1 @ 2.4 6/10 WON ( Very usefull info ab missings , I read that home side is missing several players , thats why I bet on home win , I NEVER pay attention to missing because subtitutes can play better , so... I saw that ods dropped for away win , I believe the reason was this , too many missing players for home side , shoulds take 10/10 ) . Too bad I had problems with Explore , Opera and cannot post my picks on sports-punter . :( Please guys , help me , can anyone tell me the version of Mozilla or any browser who is using ? I hope Aachen will win for the 1st time in history over Koln @ 3.8 5/10 . :ok
Sorry : Orgryte - Mjallby

hi.why was the game norkoping vs sylvia derby.are they from the same town.i missed this thread and i lost bet. is there any others derbies?thnx
Yep , it was a derby game . Norkopping didnt need badly to win , they settle for the draw and Sylvia I bet they were happy with that because few teams could nick a points from Norkopping .