** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Strength 5/10 - Domonic Hrbaty To beat Mikail Youzhny - 3.65 - Betfair Both of these players had a decent week at last week, but I think that Hrbaty was the more impressive and pushed Hewitt very close in their 3rd round clash and looked like he was beginning to regain some good form whiile he be Tommy Robredo and Phillip Kolshcreiber. As for Youzhny he also played well and cruised through to the 3rd round, but was beaten rather easily in his clash with Davydenko. I believe that a rejuvenated Hrbaty is over-priced here and has ever chance of pulling off this 1st round win. H2H is 5:1 in favour of Youzhny. Strength 10/10 - Nicolas Kiefer to beat Marat Safin - 2.10 - Betfred Safin's form has been average form in the past few weeks, getting through to the 2nd and 3rd round of events by beating lower players. Although he did play well against Nadal in his only match last week, he did tail off in the 2nd set where he lost 6-0. Kiefer on the other hand is on his way back from a injury which has meant his ranking has dropped to 222. This will be his main motivation for beating Safin and he will be more hungry for the result. He is also been in decent form, but unfortunatly had to pull out in his semi a few weeks back in L.A and only got beaten in the Rogers Cup by the eventual winner - Novak Djokovic. H2H is 3:3. Strength 8/10 - Florian Mayer To beat Nicolas Almagro - 2.00 - Betfred These 2 players are both good clay court players and have a little bit to do to be competitive on hard courts. I think I would have to side with Mayer due to the fact that last week I backed Almagro in a easy match against a player which was worse than him, but he still somehow lost a match which he should have won. This was all due to the surface and I think that he is not as good as Mayer on hard courts. Mayer is marginally better on the surface and is capable of winning a few matches a year. H2H is 2:0 in Almagro's favour. I'll have look and see if there is anything else with a little value... might look into Moya vs Nalbandian and Isner vs Ferrer.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Hi guys, following picks for today: WTA TOUR, ROGERS CUP, CANADA SREBOTNIK TO D K. BONDARENKO @ 1.5 at unibet PENNETTA TO D POUTCHKOVA @ 1.52 at betfair Srebotnik is coming back to her best form of last year (which she finished at no. 20) defeating Kirilenko and A.Bondarenko last two weeks. K. Bondarenko has just 2 wins in her last 7 matches. Poutchkova is completeley out-of-form and is losing to everybody. She has lost all of her last 5 matches (0-10 in sets) and has won just 1 match out of last 8.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis

EventMarat Safin - Nicolas Kiefer
SelectionNicolas Kiefer
Strength10/10
Date13/08/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningNicolas Kiefer seem to be back from injury and will probably cause Safin some nice troubles today as Safin lately seems to struggle big with players who has a solid baseline game and strong serve.
EventDavid Ferrer - John Isner
SelectionJohn Isner
Strength10/10
Date13/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.35 (Back)
ReasoningI was really impressed by John Isner in Washington and though Ferrer has great return games he sometimes seems to struggle vs power hitting players like Isner. If Isner can keep his UE down this should go to tie-breaks
EventKaterina Bondarenko - Katarina Srebotnik
SelectionKatarina Srebotnik
Strength10/10
Date13/08/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningKatarina Srebotnik had some positive result last weeks and should be too consistent for Bondarenko.
EventMarc Gicquel - Sam Querrey
SelectionSam Querrey
Strength10/10
Date13/08/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.53 (Back)
ReasoningSam Querrey has been playing good lately reaching SF in Indianapolis and a challenger final. Marc Gicquel had some good performance this period last year but he's not impressing anymore and if Querrey is solid today behind his serve he should win.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis I know I am going to regret this 1st one. but..... here it goes anyway Strength 5/10 - Tim Henman to beat Juan Ignacio Chela - 3.10 - Betfair Hmmm, where should I start. Henman is in no good form at the moment and it was a surprise when he lost to Isner the other week. But, he was not the only decent player that week to lose to big serving Isner, so it may not have been all down to his bad form, but also some part down to Isner playing well all week in that Tournament. I think that Chela is also searching for a bit of form at this tournament aswell and could get caught out here by Tim. Chela is much better on clay, but can also adapt his game to the hard courts, but I think this is very much an even game which could go either way, so the price on Henman flatters Chela a bit. H2H 4:4 Strength 5/10 - Jurgen Melzer to beat Ivo Karlovic - 2.70 - Betfair On first look I thought that Karlovic would be a definate winner here, but as I did more research I found that Melzer held a head to head 3-0 lead, without even dropping a set against the big serving Croat. I think this is impressive and shows that the price on Melzer could be a winner today even though he has been out for a little bit with injury. H2H is 3:0 in favour of Melzer. Strength 8/10 - Carlos Moya to beat David Nalbandian - 2.52 - Betfair This is a huge price for Moya once again and I am thinking it is unjustified and he has the same chance as Nalbandian does to progress through to the next round. Nalbandian seemed to find some form last week, but is not consistent enough so could face his downfall here against Moya. Another thing which tips me in the favour of Moya is the fact he recently won a title in Umag which would have given him more confidence on any surface and the fact that Moya has played many more matches than Nalbandian this year. Moya has played 52 to Nalbandians 30, so I think this will give him another edge on his rival here. H2H is 3:2 in favour of Nalbandian.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis I have to strongly disagree with you on the Henman match Lucky1. I think you are speaking more from the heart than the head. Coming into this match Chela is in much better form compared to Tim and is much better on this surface compared to Tim. For me it's lump on Chela to beat Henman 2-0 in sets at evens with bet365. I'm very confident with this.

I have to strongly disagree with you on the Henman match Lucky1. I think you are speaking more from the heart than the head. Coming into this match Chela is in much better form compared to Tim and is much better on this surface compared to Tim. For me it's lump on Chela to beat Henman 2-0 in sets at evens with bet365. I'm very confident with this.
How very dare you. You cannot disagree with me! :tongue2 Nah, seriously though, I just though that that bet showed value as do all of the ones posted. All have the possibilities of falling flat on their face, (so dont be surprised tomorrow when all lose :unsure) but at the same time, if some came in it would give a tidy profit. Good luck with the Chela 2-0, he is up a break in the 1st and looks to be doing well. :ok I told you I would regret posting it :cry

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Makk, Safina is in ok form, nothing spectacular since Wimbledon(Last 2 events Lost R16 against Mirza and R32 against Bonderenko). I am not sure if she is carrying any injuries or not. Cricket Lover, seems as though we were both wrong :rollin, Henman decided to show some good Tennis in the 2nd set, but he squader the chance of winning when he tailed off towards the end of the match :spank.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis To me Nieminen over Robredo seems like a value bet. Odds of 2,2 and upwards are a good deal for in form jarkko against slightly out of form spaniard. If jarkko finds his rhythm robredo IMO won't be able to avoid defeat. Going on what he has shown in the previous matches. To me it looks like nieminen win.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Strength 8/10 - Jonas Bjorkman to beat Robby Ginepri - 2.35 - Expekt Robby Ginepri has been in pretty bad form and has been knocked out in the 1st round of his last 4 events. As for Bjorkman I think he will have a decent chance here, he was showing good form at Wimbledon, and I think he can transfer this to the hard courts season. He did also get knocked out 1st round of his last tournament, this was against semi finalist and constant irritant Radek Stepanek who cause all problems last week. Its hard to gauge what type of form Bjorkman is in because last week Montreal Masters was his 1st tournament since Wimbledon, but I am sure he can do enough to see off Ginepri here. Another thing which makes me sway in the direction of Bjorkman is the fact Ginepri lost to an under-par and injured Murray lasy week in Motreal. H2H is 0:0. Not many other value picks IMO. It might just be a day for the favourites.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Gil Frederico Ghem Andre 1 1.58 Dabul Brian Nunez Eric 1 1.40 Baghdatis Marcos Murray Andy 1 1.45 Feliciano Lopez - Juan Monaco 2 2.70 Robby Ginepri - Jonas Bjorkman 2 2.37 Philipp Kohlschreiber - Agustin Calleri 2 2.32 Paul-Henri Mathieu - Arnaud Clement 2 3.75 Santangelo Mara - Shaughnessy Meghann 1 1.65 Djokovic Novak/Zimonjic Nenad - Butorac Eric/Querry Sam 1 1.45 Pavel Andrei/Waske Alexander - Delic Amer/Isner John 1 1.45 Garbin Tathiana/Peer Shahar- Gajdosova Jarmila 1 1.40 Bondarenko Alona/Bondarenko Katerina - Gagliardi Emmanuelle/Llagostera Vives Nuria 1 1.30 Kuznetsova Svetlana /Petrova Nadia - Jidkova Alina /Poutchek Tatiana 1 1.20 Medina Garrigues Anabel /Ruano Pascual Virginia - Camerin Maria-Elena/Dulko Gisela 1 1.40 Peng Shuai /Yan Zi - Bremond Severine/Kirilenko Maria 1 1.40 Morariu Corina/Shaughnessy Meghann - Szavay Agnes/Uhlirova Vladimira 1 1.60 I ask a pardon that I give matches without comments and descriptions, and that I do not give the basis. Now there is not enough time also I hasten very much! Next time I shall try to be better. :D

EventJuan Martin Del Potro - Guillermo Canas
SelectionGuillermo Canas
Strength10/10
Date14/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.61 (Back)
ReasoningJuan Martin Del Potro has been playing poor lately with only one win last five matches and he has served pretty poor too. He raised his game a level in the qualifications but I'm not sure its enough vs a player like Canas who simply wont give up and possesses such a good return.
EventEleni Daniilidou - Gisella Dulko
SelectionEleni Daniilidou
Strength10/10
Date14/08/2007
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.63 (Back)
ReasoningH2H is 3-0 to Eleni Daniilidou and she put up a good performance last week where she even sneaked a set from Sharapova. Dulko seems to be building confidence again after returning from injury but I'm not sure that she has enough for taking out Eleni Daniilidou.
EventAravane Rezai - Virginie Razzano
SelectionVirginie Razzano
Strength10/10
Date14/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.46 (Back)
ReasoningVirginie Razzano did great last week beating Peer and Mirza before losing to Peer in 3 sets in the quarterfinals. Rezai has been really lousy lately and has only 1 win out of 8 matches on HC this year and should be too difficult for Razzano to handle.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Dabul Brian Nunez Eric 1 @ 1.40 Teletip Dabul Brian Villar Juan-Pablo WIN Dabul Brian Snobel Pavel WIN Villagran Cristian Dabul Brian LOST Dabul Brian Simmonds Phillip WIN Dabul Brian Boza Giordano WIN Dabul Brian Gomez Juan-Andres WIN Dabul Brian Recarte Roman WIN Schwank Eduardo Nunez Eric LOST Dabul Brian - Nunez Eric DABUL WIN

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Friends, excuse for offtop! At me to you a question, I ask your answer. I have passed Tipster Registration and have received here such answer : Thanks for registering! Please note that your account will be reviewed by us soon. If you have not heard back within 3-4 days, then your application was unsuccessful. Return to Homepage How long to wait the decision on my registration and from what the positive decision on my registration depends? icon_popo_emoticon_by_rokey_1_35.gif

Cricket Lover' date=' seems as though we were both wrong :rollin, Henman decided to show some good Tennis in the 2nd set, but he squader the chance of winning when he tailed off towards the end of the match :spank.[/quote'] :rollin the bookies must laughing their heads off. Completely agree with you on Bjorkman, got a good feeling he will win this one (now watch him lose :tongue2)

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Cincinnati Robredo Tommy - Nieminen Jarkko 1 @ 1.65 Chance On H2H Robredo has the big advantage in 5-0. Jarkko , probably, and will try to win this time at Robredo, has, in my opinion to opinion quite good chances, but it at it will not turn out. Roddick Andy - Verdasco Fernando 1 @ 1.22 Betfair On H2H is 7-2 and Roddick has parameter 9-0 in last matches, Verdasco has 10-2 in the last 12 matches. Roddick goes without greater problems, in good mood and the physical form. A favorite big. Toronto Shulaeva Ekaterina - Pelletier Marie-Eve 1 @ 1.85 Chance Ekaterina is younger than Marie-Eve for five years, in the fine form and in last matches shows good game. In my opinion in spite of the fact that it is in a rating much more below, than Pelletier, it should take a victory.

Dabul Brian Nunez Eric 1 @ 1.40 Teletip Dabul Brian Villar Juan-Pablo WIN Dabul Brian Snobel Pavel WIN Villagran Cristian Dabul Brian LOST Dabul Brian Simmonds Phillip WIN Dabul Brian Boza Giordano WIN Dabul Brian Gomez Juan-Andres WIN Dabul Brian Recarte Roman WIN Schwank Eduardo Nunez Eric LOST Dabul Brian - Nunez Eric DABUL WIN
Dabul WIN +++ :)

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Gil Frederico Ghem Andre 1 1.58 + :) Dabul Brian Nunez Eric 1 1.40 + :) Baghdatis Marcos Murray Andy 1 1.45 + :) Feliciano Lopez - Juan Monaco 2 2.70 + :) Robby Ginepri - Jonas Bjorkman 2 2.37 - :( Philipp Kohlschreiber - Agustin Calleri 2 2.32 -:( Paul-Henri Mathieu - Arnaud Clement 2 3.75 +:) Santangelo Mara - Shaughnessy Meghann 1 1.65 -:( Djokovic Novak/Zimonjic Nenad - Butorac Eric/Querry Sam 1 1.45 +:) Pavel Andrei/Waske Alexander - Delic Amer/Isner John 1 1.45 -:( Garbin Tathiana/Peer Shahar- Gajdosova Jarmila 1 1.40 +:) Bondarenko Alona/Bondarenko Katerina - Gagliardi Emmanuelle/Llagostera Vives Nuria 1 1.30 +:) Medina Garrigues Anabel /Ruano Pascual Virginia - Camerin Maria-Elena/Dulko Gisela 1 1.40 -:( Peng Shuai /Yan Zi - Bremond Severine/Kirilenko Maria 1 1.40 +:)

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Sorry about the short, vague write-ups, im in a bit of a hurry Strength - 8/10 - Nikolay Davydenko to beat Tomas Berdych - 1.88 - Betfair Davydenko has been in some impressive form since he has been accused of bettting irregularites. He is a consistent performer when in form and I think that he is well worthy of his no.5 ranking in the world when he performs as he has over the past weeks. On the other hand Berdych has been in less impressive form since coming off the grass and slumped to a 1st round defeat in Motreal to Robin Haase. In this game he failed to settle and didnt impress me at all. H2H 5:0 in favour of Davydenko, most meetings on hard courts. Strength - 10/10 - Juan Monaco to beat Sam Querry - 2.24 - Betfair Juan Monaco was good against Nadal and was ahead when he decided to retire. He has the 2nd best record on clay this year (after Nadal) which shows that he is a decent player. People may label him a clay court player, but even so, I think he will definatly have enough to get past Sam Querry. Querry is a typical hard court player, big serve etc and this is what he relying on. I think he will be vaunrable in this match and a the solid game of Juan Monaco's will have him struggling. Sorry I have no time to write more, but others for today would have been: Bagdahtis with a 5 games handicap vs Federer - 2.20 - Bet365 Nieminen to beat Almagro - 1.44 - Bet365 Ferrero to beat Blake - 2.20 - Bet365 Moya to beat De Potro - 1.50 - Bet365 If I get back before the matches start I will add more info. :ok

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis MaxxIM, You need to add reasoning to your bets, each bet, or you might as well not post them, if your question about Tipster registration is about Sports Punter then the answer is that we don't know, admin at Sports-Punter works independantly from PuntersLounge, you need to direct your inquiry to [email protected]

EventCarlos Moya - Lleyton Hewitt
SelectionLleyton Hewitt
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningEven though Moya has looked solid this week I think he's gonna face big problems today vs Hewitt. Moya spent over 2 hours on court for a three set thriller with Del Potro where he was trailing in the third set while Hewitt had a much easier ride vs Melzer. Moya alwalys have troubles with counter-punching players like Hewitt that has a solid defence and I think Hewitt is motivated enough to reach fifth Cincy semi-final.

Re: Tennis - 13th-19th

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventDavydenko - Ferrer
SelectionDavydenko
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.86 (Back)
ReasoningI rate Davy as a better player in this one.Ferrer never convinced me in his play on hard.Of course he raised his game a bit and his serve is well at Cinci but I don't believe that he has the guns to defeat Kolya.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventBlake - Querrey
Selectionover 23.5 games
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningBoth players played 3 games against each other and all that matches were 3 setters.Last one was with 3 tiebreaks.Both of them have good serve and it will be hard to break any of them so I believe that over is good choice here.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventGolovin - Kuznetsova
SelectionGolovin
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.07 (Back)
ReasoningGolovin seems on fire right now.She destroyed Schiavone yeasterday which was total shock for me.I believe that she has a shot against Svetlana today.H2H is 1:1.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRazzano - Jankovic
SelectionRazzano +5.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back)
ReasoningThis handicap just seems too big.Razzano is in top form and she beat some good player lately.She is solid on her serve and I believe that she can give a tough fight to Jankovic.Maybe even she will win a set.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Davydenko Nikolay - Ferrer David 1 @ 1.92 Betfair OVER 23.5 @ 1.93 Pinnacle In H2H is 0-1, But Davydenko Nikolay in the good form also has taken a victory at Berdych Tomas and Ginepri Robby. And it has taken a victory over them though many spoke, that it cannot make it. Nikolay will take this match.

Davydenko Nikolay - Ferrer David 1 @ 1.92 Betfair OVER 23.5 @ 1.93 Pinnacle In H2H is 0-1, But Davydenko Nikolay in the good form also has taken a victory at Berdych Tomas and Ginepri Robby. And it has taken a victory over them though many spoke, that it cannot make it. Nikolay will take this match.
1 @ 1.92 Betfair +++ :) OVER 23.5 @ 1.93 Pinnacle ---- :(