** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis

Davydenko is very difficult guy to play and he usually wrestles down the guys with similar style of play' date=' however I am in favour of Ferrer today. He impressed me much this week.[/quote'] Maybe you missed that the match was played during the night and Davy won;) I'm thinking that Davy could get in trouble with Blake. Davy feasted on Ferrers weak serve and Blake is a much better server than the spaniard. He's also more allround, while Davy usually gets stuck to the baseline all the time. Balke also leads H2H 5-0, all played on hard court.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventJankovic - Golovin 1st set winner
SelectionJankovic
Strength10/10
Date18/08/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningOk.Jankovic is in top form and she should destroy Golovin today who was just horrible yesterday against Kuznetsova and she won only because Svetlana was even worse than her.Golovin had big problems with holding her serve and she was making lots of unforced errors.Jankovic should beat her today and I'm taking her to win the 1st set in this match.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Erlich Jonathan/Ram Andy - Dlouhy Lukas/Vizner Pavel 1 @ 1.67 Chance Dlouhy Lukas / Vizner Pavel the pair strong players, but at Vizner is the big negative is its age, to it 37 years. Erlich Jonathan / Ram Andy have taken a victory over very strong pair players Djokovic Novak / Zimonjic Nenad and will not miss an opportunity to take away a victory!

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Black Cara/Huber Liezel - Dechy Nathalie/Sun Tian-Tian 1 @ 1.45 Maxitip Have a series without defeats in 12 matches! Very strong pair and I think, that they without problems will take a victory.

Black Cara/Huber Liezel - Dechy Nathalie/Sun Tian-Tian 1 @ 1.45 Maxitip Have a series without defeats in 12 matches! Very strong pair and I think, that they without problems will take a victory.
Black Cara/Huber Liezel - Dechy Nathalie/Sun Tian-Tian 1 @ 1.45 Maxitip +++ ;)

Black Cara/Huber Liezel - Dechy Nathalie/Sun Tian-Tian 1 @ 1.45 Maxitip Have a series without defeats in 12 matches! Very strong pair and I think, that they without problems will take a victory.
:clap:clap:clap+++

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventTsonga - Del Potro
SelectionTsonga
Strength10/10
Date19/08/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.46 (Back)
ReasoningNot so big difference in abilities.Tsonga wasn't playing from Wimbledon so I don't know how is his form but I will back him as he surely knows how to play on hard.And before this short break he was in superb form.Del Potro had some nice results at Cinci but in the match against Moya he had to take medical time out.I don't know if it is something serious but US Open is next week and he may don't want to risk injury.Worth a try.

Re: Cincinatti Masters and Rogers cup Tennis Delic Amer - Young Donald 1 @ 1.51 Victoria-Tip On physical parameters Delic surpasses Young and much more more plays more powerfully. Besides that Young the young tennis player and experience of good game at it meanwhile is not enough to take a victory at Delic is important. At Delic Amer in an active victorious matches above Benneteau Julien and Simon Gilles, and Young Donald has taken a victory only at Poldma Jaak which name nothing means in tennis.