Blue Square Bubble Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll

Sunday's game is now in the lobby with only 43 entries so far. Good showing of PLers though. Good idea to check you are in if you've qualified and contact them if you are not. Good luck to all those playing.:hope
n1 dodger wasnt in so had to get in touch with them - hopefully sorted now:hope

Qualified for this but after 3 emails and a tel call still didn't get added' date='have sent email for this month (qualified last night) see what happens.[/quote'] I had that once and they eventually responded by putting me in the next month's game...though qualifying is so easy it is really frustrating when you hit problems like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll multi regging going on? immrchip imimmrchip immrmuscle __________________ http://thecrocpl.blogspot.com/

immrchip sat out imimmrchip in 5th!!! :wall :wall Watching to see if imimmrchip gets eliminated if immrchip sits down straight away.....
Came across these quotes when doing a google search. For the record I am the original "ImMrChip":nanaWhen Blue Square moved over to "I poker" a player formally known as "MikeKimpton" chose the username "Imimmrchip" we had had many battles over the years and I guess he thought it amusing to chose a similar username to mine, quite why I don't know!!:@ As for "ImMrMuscle" he played formally as "MrMuscle" O'h and by the way I was on holiday in Benidorm during the last Bubblers, hence the sit out, nothing sinister in it I'm afraid!!:rollin

For the record I am the original "ImMrChip":nana
It's interesting what you sometimes find when you google your username isn't it! :loon :welcometo PL. Now you've found us, I hope you stick around and enjoy it here. We're a friendly bunch really. :ok

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll :welcome ImMrChip - thanks for the clarification - good to know there is a reasonable explanation :ok What it says though I think is that we have no confidence in the poker rooms (none in particular...) ability/willingness to deal with the issue of multiregging :unsure

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll Thanks for the welcome guys, will stick around and make a few posts as apropriate. I play a lot on Blue Square, in the league and in APAT tourneys amongst others, hope to see you there. Have had considerable success on the site and consider it to be one of the best. That said my bad beats recently have been horrendous:cry

• 4 weeks later...