• 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 19:35 Laddies Poker Cruise Teams
    • 20:00 Blue Square APAT Grosvenor Luton Sat
    • 20:00 888 PokerPlayer Mag UK Open Freeroll
    • 20:00 Blue Square Inside Poker Luton GUKPT
    • 20:00 Virgin V Tables
    • 20:15 Blue Square League
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat

Re: **Poker Monday 6th August** wow just had an e-mail and have been given an invite to a private club class tourney on spodds tonite at 8pm.Just wondered why i got the invite? come on gaf you'll know :ok ps also see the mole is in to :ok 1st place wins atrip to Reyjavick

Re: **Poker Monday 6th August** OUT! First time ever been the first one out. AK big raise, One caller, A on flop, Me allin, he calls and shows AJ.:nana:nana:nana River is a J :wall:wall:@:lol:lol:lol Try a bluff the next hand raise alli with Q-10 suited, 2 callers and i know i am out. GL all of you.:hope

Re: **Poker Monday 6th August** Couldn't believe the call from Saffo1 that took you out. Especially after him playing a solid game before that. I guess he was hoping for live cards [and he was right].

:pukegot 3rd in focus beating the dog as i type :puke
Lets keep it to poker. We don't want to hear about your masterbation habits :rollin FBF

Re: **Poker Monday 6th August** came 4th in the club class tourney on spodds,still dont know why i got the invite only paid top 2 $250 for 2nd and that trip to Reyjavick for 1st. mind you did beat the mole he came 5th can add that to me poker cv now :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap