CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8)

Re: CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8) RED STAR BELGRADE Players OUT: Nebojsa Joksimovic(Xamax/SUI), Ailton(MSV Duisburg/GER), Blagoy Georgiev(MSV Duisburg/GER), Dusan Djokic(FC Brugge/BEL), Milan Purovic(Sporting Lisbon/POR), Segundo Castillo(Juventus/ITA)* *expected to sign a four-year contract with Juve, but will stay at Red Star until the end of CLQ Players IN: Grzegorz Bronowicki(Legia W/POL), Lucas(Boavista/POR), Franklin Salas(LDU Quito/ECU), Hernan Barcos(Olmedo/ECU), Mauricio Alejandro Molina - Mao(San Lorenzo/ARG), Dragan Stancic(was on loan to Hajduk Kula) Probable lineup(vs.Levadia): Ranjdelovic - Basta, Tutoric, Gueye, Andjelkovic - Segundo Castillo, Lucas - Milovanovic(cap) - Koroman, Milijas(Molina) - Barcos

Re: CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8) Crvena Zvezda Belgrade - Levadia Talin Ok, as I said yesterday, I think there is a huge value on Under here, althought the prices are droped. Zvezda's coach Djurovski said that we don't wanna let some surprise to happen, and that he belive in certain victory. That surprise probably mean away goal for Levadia. Also Levadia's second coach Igor Prins said that they expect not to concide goal early in the game and that he expect good result for his team and that second leg in Talin decide who will go through. Zvezda summer singing CF Franclin Salas will not play cause of injury. So Zvezda is expected to start with one CF Barkos and Koroman as AMF with offensive tasks. Pitch conditions are awful, some Zvezda's players said that they never seen that bad pitch on Marakana. In Belgrade was very warm few days ago (about 43C) and after that, heavy rain fall and made $*#&. You can see picture here http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php?yyyy=2007&mm=07&dd=31&nav_id=257477 And last. Yesterday maches. Except Sarajevo 86' winner, all games were Under 2.5 So, all in all, I will said again this is a good value bet (cause it can happen that Crvena Zvezda trash estonians), so not too much stakes. Pick: Under 2.5 2.35@Expekt 4/10 GL and Cheers mates

Re: CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8)

And last. Yesterday maches. Except Sarajevo 86' winner, all games were Under 2.5
GL, looks like a good one. My only quibble is I think things even out...if yesterday's all were under I would think today there will be more scoring. At least I hope so for my two bets!

Re: CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8) With these double headers, the important thing is to not blow your chances in game 1. That's why I'm thinking of going for unders in at least a couple of them - or no play at all. I've already placed a bet on Astana-Rosenborg under 2,5. If that doesn't work out, maybe I'll just forget about it. The Ventspils - Salzburg game, on the other hand, could well be a regular goalfest with Trappatoni out to prove a point against what looks like a very average team.

Re: CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8) Just been looking at team news etc for the Salzburg and D Zagreb matches, and I feel they should both win, but with a slim scoreline. I don't think at this stage any team will rack up a cricket score, and I said that yesterday re Rangers, and that is why I took Zeta on the AH +2.5. The quality though does tell, and that is why there really weren't any shock results last night. I feel that Zagreb/Salzburg are at decent enough prices to back. Zagreb are off to a flyer in their league, and look on form, and they should edge past Domzale 1-0 imo. Would expect a similar scoreline in Estonia as well. D Zagreb @ 2.28 to beat Domzale Salzburg @ 1.78 to beat Ventsplis

Tip Detail
Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Ventspils - Salzburg
Selection Salzburg
Strength 8/10
Date 01/08/2007
Bookmaker/Price Interwetten @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning Austrian champion Salzburg is entering this qualification round against Latvian champion Ventspils as huge favorite. Trapatoni’s team has huge expectations for this season and they composed a very good team and with experienced manager like Trapatoni, it won’t be a surprise if they enter into the group stage of this year’s Champions League. For this match Salzburg will have full squad to choose from and with the dept, quality and experience that they poses I believe that they are too much for Latvian champion. The match will not be played on Ventspils home ground because their stadium is not filling UEFA standards for playing Champions league match, they will be playing on Skonto Riga stadium. They only fear that I have is that Trapatoni is old school Italian coach, he knows that there is a second leg which will be played at home, so he won’t be much disappointed with a draw and his careful approach with 4-5-1 formation says that his main goal for this match is not to lose.

Re: CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8) Red Bull Salzburg @ 1.75 (Nordicbet) Ventspils from Latvia, placed 4th in the domestic league, knocked out Welsh team TNS Llansantffraid in the first round, thanks to goal advantage. I don't want to offend anybody here, but Latvian football must be considered too weak for this level, and also Ventspil's lost most of the homeadvantage as the match will be played in Riga, imo a very negative factor for Ventspils. Salzburg with coach Trappatoni aim for the groupstage, they have a clear advantage in class and experience, I hope they take this opportunity to get a good result away and get an easy ride to the next stage. Crvena Zvezda -1.75 @ 2.00 (Pinnacle) This might look like a huge line to cover for Red Star, but given the level of their opponants I think they'll manage. Estonian football's weak, a recent example would be that 2nd placed Trans Narva lost 0-6 away to Helsingborg in the Uefa cup qualifiers recently. 1st placed Levadia might be a better team than Trans Narva, but they are only 4 points ahead in the table, albeit with two matches less played, and although Red Star haven't started their season yet I rank them higher than Helsingborg who have been a dissapointment so far this season. Home win with at least three goals looks very likely. And thanks to Allthethings for directing my attention to this one: FH Hafnarfjordur v Bate Borisov over 2.25 goals @ 2.05 (Pinny) Both teams looks to play attacking minded football, Hafnafjordur have scored 14 goals in 6 home matches, Bate 13 in 6 away matches, also both teams were involved in highscoring matches in the first leg. Hafnafjordur knows they have to get a result at home, they will hopefully attack from the start, Bate's a team with pretty weak defence from the look of it, but they can surely find room to score if my prediction is close to the truth. I can't pick a winner in this one, but over seems like a wize bet to me.

Just been looking at team news etc for the Salzburg and D Zagreb matches, and I feel they should both win, but with a slim scoreline. I don't think at this stage any team will rack up a cricket score, and I said that yesterday re Rangers, and that is why I took Zeta on the AH +2.5. The quality though does tell, and that is why there really weren't any shock results last night. I feel that Zagreb/Salzburg are at decent enough prices to back. Zagreb are off to a flyer in their league, and look on form, and they should edge past Domzale 1-0 imo. Would expect a similar scoreline in Estonia as well. D Zagreb @ 2.28 to beat Domzale Salzburg @ 1.78 to beat Ventsplis
Another successful night carried on from where I left off yesterday with CL games :nana.

Re: CL qual - 1st leg (Tue 31/7 - Wed 1/8) Great work from most here yesterday.:clap allthething,GG,spgore,zozo the duke,vagus_ all did very well and i had a good profit too by just following the bets from here since was late and could not study anything. cheers all and hope more will come from our forerunners here.:ok