dobbin

Paradise PL MTT League - August  

1. 1.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August Nice one GaF and Paradise :clap:clap:clap I've voted YES but likely only to play the first 2 legs as away for the last 3 weeks in August

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August

nice one again PL, gonna try playing more than 2 this month! maybe its about time i put my foot down and let the wife know who's boss
She already knows m8 no point putting your foot down to emphasise it;) Big thx to gaf,pl and paradise for this :clap

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August As morl says, no issues with sit outs - either for part of the game, or even all of the game - IMO it provides a good baseline (If what you are doing is worse than someone doing nothing, then do you deserve more points?) Probably good to stress again at this point something that isn't at all acceptable (not directed at Pete, but a general message to all) - substitute players are not allowed - this is an individual event, not a team event - anyone who gets subs to play for them in this is being totally unfair to PL'rs, and totally going against the spirit of the competition (Don't know why I suddenly felt the need for that rant - I have no reason, or suspicion that this is an issue or happening - just wanted to make sure it was clear to all :ok)

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August havent been able to play this for a couple of months what with vegas and holidays so will give it a go even tho paradise are not my fave site at the moment,customer support is absolute shite when you need them:@

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August Just to add ..... this month, we've decided to be stricter on the entry criteria than we were last month - we'll decide on a case by case basis who gets in and who doesn't (but 99.9% should be pretty obvious - one way or the other....), based on someones overall contribution to PL....