** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Avustria - Czech Republic Czech team shock spain in quarter finals.I watch the game believe me guys it was just luck nothing more... Avustria great teamwork harmony and they deserve this final.I believe Avustria will win in regular time. Avustria Win

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Czech Rep/Austria Under 1.5 @2.86. Both teams have struggled to score in this tournament. I expect this to be a tense match with very few chances on either end. The Czech keeper Petr has been great while Austria played well vs USA but their goals along with most of their chances were off giveaways and shaky defending by the Americans. While the Czechs put up next to nothing against the Spaniards except 2 chances. The Czech defenders also have the height to battle Okotie who is a great target man, I expect 0-0 game but will take the under 1.5 incase of any lapses.

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Chile (+0.5)@2.02. As I have said throughout this tournament, Chile have been the most impressive team. They have yet to concede while showing plenty of guile in attack. From the keeper to the forwards this team can match up against the Argentines as well as anybody. The Argentines were rather fortunate against Mexico where the Mexicans missed a couple of great chances while conceding a tough luck goal at the stroke of half time. Chile have great attackers in Vidangossy, Sanchez, Medina as well as DM Isla and the return of Vidal who was suspended vs Portugal and arguably Chile's best player up until that point.

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July

Avustria - Czech Republic Czech team shock spain in quarter finals.I watch the game believe me guys it was just luck nothing more... Avustria great teamwork harmony and they deserve this final.I believe Avustria will win in regular time. Avustria Win
Austria missing two defenders, but I don't know how important that is. I took Austria DNB +124, which is a price I like, but I must admit the missings make me nervous. Then I look at CZE's stats in the last few games, where they have 38% possession and 3 shots all game, and I wonder how in the world they keep winning...

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July In regulation: CZE 1-4-0 AUS 2-3-0 A few stats: CZE Possession per game: 41, 47, 53 (Panama, Czechs' only win in regulation), 39, 44 CZE shots per game: 3-29, 11-16, 12-6 (Panama, Czechs' only win in regulation), 26-27, 14-30 Austria not great in possession, but haven't been dominated there: 46, 46, 43, 52, 48 AUS shots per game: 9-13, 19-10, 15-20, 15-11, 22-15

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July

Austria missing two defenders' date=' but I don't know how important that is. I took Austria DNB +124, which is a price I like, but I must admit the missings make me nervous. Then I look at CZE's stats in the last few games, where they have 38% possession and 3 shots all game, and I wonder how in the world they keep winning...[/quote'] Believe me it was a just big luck nothing more...:dude

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Not a whole lot of chances but some weak defending and questionable goaltending perhaps on the first goal was the difference. I turned on the game @20th minute and see 2-0 score unreal and then saw 1 real chance the rest of the game, damn it!

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July people really don't like replying to me in this thread :lol since as nobody replies i have decided to answer my own question- i've done quite a bit of research and looking at the probably teams today i feel over 10 corners at 6/5 Bet365 is a great bet! both teams are likely to hit the wings and try crossing the ball and thus increasng the chances. Also both teams have a high % of corners in their recent matches. My tip for today= Over 10 corners 6/5 it's a cert, get on it!:cheers

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July czech-argentina under 2,5 goals First game was 0-0, I expect the same game here, Czech cannot score, they try for 0-0 draw and then to win in penalties, Argentina will have definitely hard time scoring against czech defense, I think they will crack them in 2nd half and score 1 or 2 goals. Cannot see this going over, of course hope not for a early goal from Czech :wall