EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07

Re: EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07 BOOK ONLINE FOR A DISCOUNT HANDICAP (CLASS 6) - 17.00PM Lingfield has been a good haunt for the Brendan Powell yard and sends a big outsider here in The Iron Giant, was last seen when finishing fifth over a mile and a quarter at Lingfield, and was slightly out paced approaching the final furlong, has not shown much this year with only three runs, with two of them being on the level,finished third over a mile and a quarter here back in December last year going down by two and a quarter lengths to Picador, now no doubt Brendan has trained this to go hurdling some time, and steps him up in trip this afternoon to 1m 6f, and looking at the level form and being realistic this has not really got a chance of winning this contest, but could run well enough to squeeze a place at a nice price if getting the new trip and has the services of Richard Kingscote who claims a handy 3lb and has a respectable 38% strike rate here.so on that note at 20/1+ it should be advised to play this to small stakes each way Suitable Ground : Good / Awt Jockey % at Track : 38% / +£21.83 Trainer % at Track : 10% / -£45.00 Combo % at Track : 20% / +£6.50 GL Wups

Re: EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07 2.45 Ponte Runswick Bay E/W A pretty consistent type having run over 5F, 6F and winning at 7F by a hd after drifting across the track, today reverts back to 6F,providing he keeps the horse to the rail, I think we have some value in place claims, The trainers only runner here today. best odds with willhill 8/1

Re: EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07 840 Uttoxeter : Westmere (25/1) A very tricky race on the face of it with quite a few trying the long trip for the first time but lots of these are either exposed or just very moderate animals and the race looks ripe for an improver off a low weight to deliver. Westmere has the profile to do just that, showed promise early on and then struggled badly in Heavy ground, had a break and then ran ok on his comeback, could well of needed the run and gets in here on a very low mark, any sort of improvement could see him in the shake up and we all know how Spearing can get his horses to deliver when it suits, at 25/1 and 4 places on BF we could get a run for our money.

Re: EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07 Wolverhampton 8.50 Duke of Milan e.w. RPF 9/1. This one in truth is a bit of an enigma but it is dropping lower and lower in the weights. Difficult to say what is his best trip is as well but probably todays distance of 6f will suit best. Finished fourth LTO and the second reopposses today but Duke of Milan has a pull from that and even though it may not have a great draw, it will be charging late and definitely could sneak a place.

Re: EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07

2.45 Ponte Runswick Bay E/W A pretty consistent type having run over 5F, 6F and winning at 7F by a hd after drifting across the track, today reverts back to 6F,providing he keeps the horse to the rail, I think we have some value in place claims, The trainers only runner here today. best odds with willhill 8/1
:nana :nana :nana :clap :clap :clap :clap Wins at 11/2 took the early 8/1 :nana :nana :nana

:nana :nana :nana :clap :clap :clap :clap Wins at 11/2 took the early 8/1 :nana :nana :nana
Agreed with your pick here Kev and backed it at 13/2.... I am done for the day ... i think :nana :nana :notworthy :beer :gimme :drums

Sport Horse Racing
Event 9.10 Uttoxeter
Selection Watch The Wind (Each-Way)
Strength 2/10
Date 10/07/2007
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 21.00 (Back)
Reasoning Been running well without showing enough of form, but I know this horse has ability and will be up there sooner rather than later. They try him on further now and he will stay on in the end, that's for sure. This price looks big and with 4 places paid I will try it. Decent chances for a place in my eyes. Good luck!

Re: EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07 9.20 Wolverhampton Lucius Verrus E/W 11/1 RPF Proven over the course and distance and on form doesn't look far behind all the other runners here, and at 12/1 at the moment he's looks good value, regardless of how this turns out. Hopefully he can get up in the places though. G/L Everyone.

Re: EW Fancies ~ 10/07/07 Berti Bertonline 8.50 Wolverhampton. Quite an open race, but I just feel the race make suits this selection and with Chris Catlin doing the steering and hopefully getting his fractions right, I think we can see a big run from the selection this evening, and at current odds of around 8.6 ( betfair ) I think it's well worthy of an e/w bet.