Virgin Cheapskates - they know me so well .....

philossify

Targetted marketting? :rollin ====================== ARE YOU A CHEAPSKATE? ====================== Hi William, Do you have a few cents in your account that you don’t know what to do with? Look no further than our 10c re-buy Virgin Cheapskates tourney – the cheapest tournament in the world! - 10c buy-in. - Unlimited re-buys for 1 hour. - $100 added to the prize pool. - No tournament fee (rake). - EVERY MONDAY IN JULY @ 8pm (BST). - Are you ready for some all in action? Best of luck, Joe Poker Room Manager

Re: Virgin - they know me so well ..... I got this email as well. Most of the games I've played there recently have been $50 or $100 STTs. Not exactly a high-roller, I know, but ... cheapskate? :\ What I really want to know, though, is ... ... did the mole get the email? :loon

Re: Virgin - they know me so well .....

who's william? ive been calling you phil for years
Real first name (on birth certificate) is William - so all my credit cards etc have that .... hence thats what poker sites know me as. My dad was also William so from day 1 I was always called by my second name Phil to avoid confusion. :ok

Re: Virgin - they know me so well ..... it was supposed to be just sent to players at the lower end of the scale but guys who play bigger stakes but infrequently may have slipped in to the mailing list due to the way the e-mail system works. the bigger players should have recieved an e-mail about our new V*Table tourney - http://www.virgingames.com/poker/loyalty/VLeague.aspx . More rewards for regular players. Cheapskates only a bit of fun as things are getting quiet now the school holidays are starting. However, it's certainly the class of player i fall in to. Joe

it was supposed to be just sent to players at the lower end of the scale but guys who play bigger stakes but infrequently may have slipped in to the mailing list due to the way the e-mail system works. the bigger players should have recieved an e-mail about our new V*Table tourney - http://www.virgingames.com/poker/loyalty/VLeague.aspx . More rewards for regular players. Cheapskates only a bit of fun as things are getting quiet now the school holidays are starting. However, it's certainly the class of player i fall in to. Joe
In case you thought I was offended, I was only kidding. Anyway, I am a cheapskate at heart ...

it was supposed to be just sent to players at the lower end of the scale but guys who play bigger stakes but infrequently may have slipped in to the mailing list due to the way the e-mail system works. the bigger players should have recieved an e-mail about our new V*Table tourney - http://www.virgingames.com/poker/loyalty/VLeague.aspx . More rewards for regular players. Cheapskates only a bit of fun as things are getting quiet now the school holidays are starting. However, it's certainly the class of player i fall in to. Joe
Holy fcuk! Someone earned 8,000 Vpoints in 12 days! That's some serious degenerate poker addiction :loon.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Virgin - they know me so well ..... No mate, in third, that tournament is terrific value, 50 runners, $118 in the pot and just 6p to join, top 5 share the cash. $45.00 for first. may not be everyones cup of tea but the blind structure makes it interesting

Re: Virgin - they know me so well ..... well done DAC, i managed 1st last nite, very much a scary game with 7 player left and then 6, dint think i was gonna make 5th a one point :clap turns into a bit o a lotto on the final table but with virgin throwing up quite a few suprises it lasted a while

well done DAC, i managed 1st last nite, very much a scary game with 7 player left and then 6, dint think i was gonna make 5th a one point :clap turns into a bit o a lotto on the final table but with virgin throwing up quite a few suprises it lasted a while
Indeed! Well done mate, didn't think I was going to money at one stage, got very lucky. I was the girl in the red dress, Sexy keks....:unsure

• 9 months later...

Re: Virgin - they know me so well ..... 43 entrants tonight spent a total of €21.40 in buy ins and add ons with €70 added to the prizepool. Average spend per player = €21.40 / 43 = $0.50 Added value per player = €70 / 43 = €1.63 = $2.04

• 6 months later...

Do you have a few cents in your account that you don’t know what to do with? Look no further than our 10c re-buy Virgin Cheapskates tourney – the cheapest tournament in the world!
Actually got the princely sum of 3€ with which to play micro games to qualify for the VRolls...or these 10c games even. Only problem is Virgin transfer out of the poker when you close it down and then have a 5€ minimum transfer back to the poker. :eyes :wall

• 6 months later...