Copa America 1st round bets.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copa America 1st round bets. raven - as I understand it, all three (ie bar Ecuador) are ALREADY through after last night's draw as two best sides in the third get to the QF. I personally can't understand the odds for the over in these two games that neither side, bar Ecu needs to win. The over is supported by history too.

Guest raven

Copa America 1st round bets. Thanks Tulenos, you're right. :) Argentina need to lose tonight and Ecuador win by LOTS of goals for Ecuador to go through as GD is used first for the Copa when it's level points. Argentina look to be through. :)

Re: Copa America 1st round bets. Mexico 2-1 Ecaudor. First part of double in :) Argentina team Abbondanzieri Zanetti Ayala Heinze Rodríguez L. González Mascherano K. González D´Alessandro Delgado Figueroa Delighted to see Clemente Rodriguez get a game as hes a top prospect but big shock here as Figueroa gets his international debut up front :eek Surely Tevez would be a better option :unsure hope Im wrong! :drums

Guest raven

Re: Copa America 1st round bets. What has Tevez got to do? :( Going for Argentina anyway, at same odds as Mexico were - 1.73@ canbet. There's some good value on Uruguay imo, with 6.00 and 6.50 readily available at a few books.

Re: Re one bet for tonight. Chile to beat Costa Rica 1.89 betfair Both these sides need to win to gain the 2nd best 3rd place spot to get to the quarter finals. In this match I rate Chile and you have to back them to beat Costa Rica in there last game here. I have backed Brazil and Paraguay agaisnt Los Ticos so far and I see no reason not to back Chile, Costa Rica have a woeful defence and Chile have some decent players going forward in Acuna, Mirosevic and Valazquez, Costa Rica have been domainated in there previous 2 matches and the same will happen tonight. Chile to win 1-0 or 2-0 I think. :)

Guest boro boy

Copa America 1st round bets. I agree wit u matt Backing chile @ 3.0 on the handicap (-1) to win I think thats well within their capabilities Gonna try me luck and hope brazil do the same to paraguay, Combined odds of the double is 9.6

Guest raven

Copa America 1st round bets. Brazil v Paraguay (x) (2) (x) 3.25 @ expekt (2) 5.00 @ PP. 0.5 pts on each. This might well come back to haunt me but I'm going against Brazil (and boro) tonight. This is Para's Olympics team (who have beaten Brazil's Olympic team 1-0 this year) and Brazil also expected to rest some players tonight (no final confirmation as to who they'll be yet.) Even without any changes, this would've been only the 3rd game together for this Brazil team.

"I will definitely make some changes, probably two or three," said Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira. "But it could be more than that, I haven't decided yet."
Para going full strength. With all the changes, it doesn't mean that much, but I think their last WC qual meeting was a draw as well.

Guest raven

Brazil v Para. Note: These are not confirmed - just what I've been able to get so far. PROBABLE LINEUPS BRAZIL: Julio César, Maicon, Juan, Luisao, Gustavo Nery, Julio Baptista, Renato, Edú, Diego, Vagner Love, Adriano. PARAGUAY: Justo Villar, Derlis González, Pedro Benítez, Carlos Gamarra, Aureliano Torres, Ernesto Cristaldo, Carlos Paredes, Édgar Barreto, Diego Figueredo, Fredy Bareiro, Nelson Haedo.

Guest raven

Copa America 1st round bets. Thanks fellas. :) What a shock that was with Costa Rica last night, Matt. I didn't post it, but I was on Chile also. :| I don't know what to do with myself tonight without any games :\ .... At least I'll get some sleep. Some tasty odds up for the next round .......

Re: Copa America 1st round bets. Im in blackpool for the weekend so qucikly.... 2 bets... one big bet on Colombia to beat Costa Rica, Ticos were lucky to get here and Colombia will wipe the foor with them at 5/6. Brazil to beat Mexico, fancy Brazil to turn it on now and I still dont rate Mexico as highly as some. GL guys :)