Las Vegas Desert Classic Darts

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic Darts Am I right in thinking Jenkins has won?:hope If so, that's guaranteed to have doubled your money on your 2 outright bets, even if Barney beats Part & Jenkins. C'mon John Part:drums :hope :drums

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic Darts well done on this tourney Kev, some nice picks and nearly getting the outright winner :ok Am I right in thinking you might also be having a few bets in the world matchplay which starts in a couple of weeks? ;)

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic Darts

well done on this tourney Kev, some nice picks and nearly getting the outright winner :ok Am I right in thinking you might also be having a few bets in the world matchplay which starts in a couple of weeks? ;)
Ta mate. Aye I might do, if there's anything that catches the eye ;) .

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic Darts I've just got back from Vegas where I watched every session on the darts. Well done to you guys on some excellent tips, shame I couldn't get on - Vegas of all places is very difficult to get a bet on 'minor' sports like darts. Also just like to say 'hi' to Gaz Blades who I watched on one of the qualifying days and he was on fire, checking out some nice finishes. Well played Gaz. :ok The darts was sponsored by Party Poker last year but didn't seem to have a sponsor this year. Also it was in a smaller room than previous years - does anyone have any news/ideas about the long term prospects for this event ? I know from reading the forums that viewers think there is a lack of atmosphere from the crowd - I myself can't face drinking at 11am ! :loon