** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monday NAP'S

3.00 Wolverhampton - Selling Stakes 6f A very poor race on all recent form but there do look to be a couple with good chances. The main selection in this race has to go to Danish Blues with the on-form Jamie Spencer on board. This race sees a drop down in class and trip, both of which should suit. He has been campaigned over longer trips recently but I certainly think the drop down in trip will help. When he won over 6f at Kempton he pulled hard but still managed to get home in front. He then went on to finish 2nd at Folkestone over the same distance. On this day, he was just caught close home. These runs seemed to suggest he needed dropped down in trip. However, he was then stepped up to 7f for his last 2 runs. Finishing 5th and 10th. For this reason, I think these runs can be ignored, and dropping down in trip will be in there with a huge shout. WIN NAP Danish Blues :ok :ok G/L to all going tomorrow, hope you have a great day and thump the bookies. ....................... ..................... ..................... .................... Oh .... and have a few :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :lol :lol

Re: Monday NAP'S 3.30 - Crossing the Line Bachnagairn should show up well but just seems to find one to good beaten twice as fav. My secrets is coming down the weights and if showing a repeast of his form a month back or two could be the one to beat the selection. Although Crossing the Line a typical Mark Prescott horse. Run 3 times over the wrong trip as a 2 year old to get a handicapp mark. Stepped way up in trip on 3 year old debut and could be well in here. Wouldn't worry about the time off. Stable on form this could well win with much in hand before winning a couple on the trot.

Re: Monday NAP'S 14.45 Pontefract – Nice to know (WIN) 5.0 @ Paddypower From its two runs so far this season, this horse has just missed out on the places on both occasions. This afternoon it drops down a class and should have a great chance of winning a fairly unimpressive group 5 handicap. 1pt WIN NAP please

Re: Monday NAP'S Betting Tips Are Free At punterslounge.com Handicap (Class 5) (3YO only) Mark Johnston has to be feared when sending one here on the All Weather, My Secrets has not shown much since diverting to the turf, we have to go back to November last year when beating Mastership by a neck over an extended mile in a Nursery at Wolverhampton, ran one creditable race on the turf when finishing second to Sonara,going down by extended mile and a half. and had the very useful Moonwalking back in third by 5L,is dropping back down the handicap by 4lb this after noon and is only a 1lb worse off for that win here,has to compete with the like's of Abounding and Bachnagairn this afternoon, but looks well handicapped on the All Weather this afternoon and i have no doubt a big run in prospect This would be the Nap of the Day for Me

Re: Monday NAP'S

3.00 Wolverhampton - Selling Stakes 6f A very poor race on all recent form but there do look to be a couple with good chances. The main selection in this race has to go to Danish Blues with the on-form Jamie Spencer on board. This race sees a drop down in class and trip, both of which should suit. He has been campaigned over longer trips recently but I certainly think the drop down in trip will help. When he won over 6f at Kempton he pulled hard but still managed to get home in front. He then went on to finish 2nd at Folkestone over the same distance. On this day, he was just caught close home. These runs seemed to suggest he needed dropped down in trip. However, he was then stepped up to 7f for his last 2 runs. Finishing 5th and 10th. For this reason, I think these runs can be ignored, and dropping down in trip will be in there with a huge shout. WIN NAP Danish Blues :ok :ok G/L to all going tomorrow, hope you have a great day and thump the bookies. ....................... ..................... ..................... .................... Oh .... and have a few :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :lol :lol
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana 1st @ 5/2

Re: Monday NAP'S Nicely done, stewartd14!!!! @ writeups

Betting Tips Are Free At punterslounge.com Handicap (Class 5) (3YO only) Mark Johnston has to be feared when sending one here on the All Weather, My Secrets has not shown much since diverting to the turf, we have to go back to November last year when beating Mastership by a neck over an extended mile in a Nursery at Wolverhampton, ran one creditable race on the turf when finishing second to Sonara,going down by extended mile and a half. and had the very useful Moonwalking back in third by 5L,is dropping back down the handicap by 4lb this after noon and is only a 1lb worse off for that win here,has to compete with the like's of Abounding and Bachnagairn this afternoon, but looks well handicapped on the All Weather this afternoon and i have no doubt a big run in prospect This would be the Nap of the Day for Me
Hi mate, and welcome to the NAPS thread!!! Just fyi, as there's a mini-competition running on this daily thread there are a few rules. If possible please try and stick the time of the race on (Same as in your daily thread, I know :) ) and also be sure to indicate if the NAP is an E/W or WIN NAP. Otherwise they go down as a Win NAP! As I say, just FYI, the reasoning is grand and thats what really counts!!!