** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Daily MTT Winnings June

Guest gazza271

Re: Daily MTT Winnings June

PS Has Kev played Helsinki yet? (Sorry,mods, if that last question is a bit off thread )
Thanks - yeah last week, I think he finished 56th out of 140 odd (Sorry,mods, if that last answer is a bit off thread ) :)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings June PokerStars Tournament #52339787, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 330 players Total Prize Pool: $6320.00 Tournament started - 2007/06/14 - 05:15:00 (ET) Dear lousaban, You finished the tournament in 20th place. A $34.76 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings June PokerStars Tournament #52339838, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $3.00/$0.30 2022 players Total Prize Pool: $24636.00 Tournament started - 2007/06/14 - 14:15:00 (ET) Dear lousaban, You finished the tournament in 232nd place. A $24.63 award has been credited to your Real Money account

Re: Daily MTT Winnings June Gutted to lose AT vs K9 for a huge chip lead all in preflop at the end but happy with the return. 2nd tournament on PokerStars and cashed in both :D ps2nd.jpg Wont show the image anymore, $144 returned from 4, 180 player $4 ps2nd.JPG

Re: Daily MTT Winnings June Great result for me... my biggest tourney sinse ive been back... and on my 1st attempt... for $6.50 ... I cant work out the pic thing... lol... it on the blog... but the web address doesnt work... can som1 help me out or explain it 2 me...lol untitled.JPGuntitled.JPG

Re: Daily MTT Winnings June PokerStars Tournament #52340203, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $2.50/$0.25 2287 players Total Prize Pool: $5717.50 Tournament started - 2007/06/16 - 17:00:00 (ET) Dear lousaban, You finished the tournament in 37th place. A $18.87 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

:clap :clap :clap :clap $250,000 this year fast approaching :clap :clap :clap :clap
monthly winnings
Jan$38,159.10
Feb$38,042.42
Mar$47,387.14
Apr$40,500.78
May$60,607.49
Jun$20,682.76
2007 total$224,696.93
Mate those results are insane... so much respect for the amount of effort and commitment required to get such results....:clap :clap :clap BTW sorry for semi OT post... but had 2 give him a rap...:ok

Mate those results are insane... so much respect for the amount of effort and commitment required to get such results....:clap :clap :clap BTW sorry for semi OT post... but had 2 give him a rap...:ok
pretty easy really,i just enter the results,pl players do the hard work winning and posting their results :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

pretty easy really' date='i just enter the results,pl players do the hard work winning and posting their results :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy[/quote'] O i see... lol I am such an ass.... still means I can spread the love arounnd.... Top stuff everbody....:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Daily MTT Winnings June :welcome :nana :gimme Nice Ones The Croc and all winner guys, i was off from online poker till 3 months, now i back full power, and start new life at William Hill Poker, playing some freerolls 100$, 250$ wk Qualify and 500$ free, i have been qualify to 250$ wk today, and yesterday i got the 60th place at 500$ free to a unbelieveable a-k pair of A on River :spank :spank :spank :@ :@ :@ to my pair of Q on Flop :( all in with 50k in chips, pretty bad, i do all in on flop view and the last card show a killer A to me :( i win 2 dollars, and register to $ 2k Torney today at william hill, goos luck to us, i will get podium today, and show you the screenshoot, good luck to all of you, sorry my poor english, i love you! God Bless all of us! see ya, later!!! :cheers