** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Carl and Staffys 2's up.

Carl

Re: Carl and Staffys 2's up. Mate if we get to bet 16 Ill be that pissed you could shag me and I wouldn't know about it. Alls bet are on

Selections
Bet#1
1Julien Benneteau @ 1/4
2Simone Bolelli @ 1/5
3Agustin Calleri @ 1/3
4Carlos Moya @ 1/6
Multiple Bets
1 x 5.00 Four-Folds
Stake: 5.00
Potential Winnings: 6.67
Total Stake: 5.00

Re: Carl and Staffys 2's up. Fooking Bollox I hate betting on a sport I know fook all about. Right c'mon Staff lets sort this proper tomoz At least I did say Henman and Rodick were doubtful. Should have layed them on BF

Re: Carl and Staffys 2's up. i know i shouldnt laugh but 3 pages of banter to get to a losing bet :lol sorry - straight face now - good luck with round two - this is do-able :ok (10 pages of banter needed for a winner though, i believe!) :tongue2

Re: Carl and Staffys 2's up. Bit of a crazy start that was guys :rollin If I'd have got back to this thread in time I'd have tried to stop yas...4 timers in Slams first round is a big no-no but I guess you know that now :unsure If you're sensible you could get a decent run, altho not the best time of year :\

Re: Carl and Staffys 2's up. I know what you mean mate, just the fact we struggled to find a bet should have been a warning sign. Might give this another go now but will definatly do if for the new football season.