Lay Down and Really Die!

aliando

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay Down and Really Die! 2 for today then. froissee is a value bet and under evens seems a layable price, whilst kidithou seems a good lay, but i'll try not to take too big a price. Date: 24-6-07 Course: pontefract Race Time: 2.40 Horse: froissee Bet Type: betfair Odds: 1.80 (requested) Date: 24-6-07 Course: hexham Race Time: 4.20 Horse: kidithou Bet Type: betfair Odds: 5.00 (requested) :hope

Re: Lay Down and Really Die!

2 for today then. froissee is a value bet and under evens seems a layable price, whilst kidithou seems a good lay, but i'll try not to take too big a price. Date: 24-6-07 Course: pontefract Race Time: 2.40 Horse: froissee Bet Type: betfair Odds: 1.80 (requested) Date: 24-6-07 Course: hexham Race Time: 4.20 Horse: kidithou Bet Type: betfair Odds: 5.00 (requested) :hope
froissee won @ 4/6 (got matched at 1.80) - loss of 16pts kidithou finished 6th @ 13/2 - unmatched Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 8 Number of Horses That Won: 2 Number of Horses That Placed: 4 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 75.00% New Bank: 2018pts Profit/Loss: +18pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 20 Non-Runners: 1 Number of Horses That Ran: 19 Number of Horses That Won: 4 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 10 Strike rate: 80.00% New Bank (rated against SP): 1989.67pts Profit/Loss: -10.33pts

Date: 25-6-07 Course: musslebrugh Race Time: 3.00 Horse: northern boy Bet Type: betfair Odds: 5.00 (requested)
finished 5th @ 5/1 - unmatched overall thread back in small profit and making some headway at last... :ok Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 8 Number of Horses That Won: 2 Number of Horses That Placed: 4 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 75.00% New Bank: 2018pts Profit/Loss: +18pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 21 Non-Runners: 1 Number of Horses That Ran: 20 Number of Horses That Won: 4 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 11 Strike rate: 80.00% New Bank (rated against SP): 2008.67pts Profit/Loss: +8.67pts

Re: Lay Down and Really Die! today has 3 picks, one of which has been washed out at leicester. as for the other two they are warwick 4.20 apache nation yarmouth 4.40 rawdon as i cant get on betfair so far this morning, it dont look like i'm gonna get on these, but if i could i would be putting 4.50 maximum odds on rawdon and 3.00 on apache nation.

today has 3 picks, one of which has been washed out at leicester. as for the other two they are warwick 4.20 apache nation yarmouth 4.40 rawdon as i cant get on betfair so far this morning, it dont look like i'm gonna get on these, but if i could i would be putting 4.50 maximum odds on rawdon and 3.00 on apache nation.
both horses finished 6th :ok Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 8 Number of Horses That Won: 2 Number of Horses That Placed: 4 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 75.00% New Bank: 2018pts Profit/Loss: +18pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 23 Non-Runners: 1 Number of Horses That Ran: 22 Number of Horses That Won: 4 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 13 Strike rate: 81.82% New Bank (rated against SP): 2046.67pts Profit/Loss: +46.67pts

• 2 weeks later...

today has 3 picks, one of which has been washed out at leicester. as for the other two they are warwick 4.20 apache nation yarmouth 4.40 rawdon as i cant get on betfair so far this morning, it dont look like i'm gonna get on these, but if i could i would be putting 4.50 maximum odds on rawdon and 3.00 on apache nation.
Nice one Ali, not watched this week as at work.:clap get ready for tomorrow, the distance is coming. Hey hang on i might be doing one tonight.

Date: 8-7-07 Course: market rasen Race Time: 3.10 Horse: model son Bet Type: betfair Odds: 6.00 (requested)
cheers kev - shame it got the place but happy it didnt get first! but at least i got it matched! :D model son - finished 2nd. Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 9 Number of Horses That Won: 2 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 77.77% New Bank: 2037pts Profit/Loss: +37pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 24 Non-Runners: 1 Number of Horses That Ran: 23 Number of Horses That Won: 4 Number of Horses That Placed: 6 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 13 Strike rate: 82.61% New Bank (rated against SP): 2065.67pts Profit/Loss: +65.67pts

• 2 weeks later...

Date: 21-7-07 Course: haydock Race Time: 21.10 Horse: path to glory Bet Type: betfair Odds: 2.20 (requested)
haydock abandoned. Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 9 Number of Horses That Won: 2 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 77.77% New Bank: 2037pts Profit/Loss: +37pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 25 Non-Runners: 2 Number of Horses That Ran: 23 Number of Horses That Won: 4 Number of Horses That Placed: 6 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 13 Strike rate: 82.61% New Bank (rated against SP): 2065.67pts Profit/Loss: +65.67pts

Re: Lay Down and Really Die! cheers Kev!

Date: 23-7-07 Course: beverley Race Time: 8.00 Horse: after the show Bet Type: betfair Odds: 3.20 (requested)
:ok 3rd @ 10/1 unmatched on both - updated stats: Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 9 Number of Horses That Won: 2 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 77.77% New Bank: 2037pts Profit/Loss: +37pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 27 Non-Runners: 2 Number of Horses That Ran: 25 Number of Horses That Won: 4 Number of Horses That Placed: 7 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 14 Strike rate: 84.00% New Bank (rated against SP): 2103.67pts Profit/Loss: +103.67pts

looking at a few for tomorrow... Date: 28-7-07 Course: ascot Race Time: 4.20 Horse: dylan thomas Bet Type: betfair Odds: 2.98 (taken)
only went with the one and it bloody won @ 5/4 :wall - loss of 39.60pts Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 10 Number of Horses That Won: 3 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 70.00% New Bank: 1997.40pts Profit/Loss: -2.60pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 28 Non-Runners: 2 Number of Horses That Ran: 26 Number of Horses That Won: 5 Number of Horses That Placed: 7 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 14 Strike rate: 80.77% New Bank (rated against SP): 2078.67pts Profit/Loss: +78.67pts

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Lay Down and Really Die! ;)

Date: 7-8-07 Course: catterick Race Time: 3.00 Horse: classical world Bet Type: betfair Odds: 3.10 (requested)
Date: 7-8-07 Course: chepstow Race Time: 4.15 Horse: apply dapply Bet Type: betfair Odds: 4.50 (requested)
:clap:clap Going against AK's tip.
sodding won @ 9/2 - unmatched
Good result been unmatched;)

Re: Lay Down and Really Die! oops - forgot to update this, cheers kev! money wise its a good result, but thread wise, it aint going as well as before - i'm not sure but will be interested to see how it performs in the winter. i think the system performs better over jumps than it does on the flat. We'll see.... Date: 7-8-07 Course: chepstow Race Time: 4.15 Horse: apply dapply Bet Type: betfair Odds: 4.50 (requested) finished 5th @ 4/1 - unmatched classical world = los of 110pts apply dapply = gain of 19pts loss of 91pts on the day Matched Bets Number of Horses Matched: 10 Number of Horses That Won: 3 Number of Horses That Placed: 5 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 2 Strike rate: 70.00% New Bank: 1997.40pts Profit/Loss: -2.60pts Next Bets To win: 20pts NAPS Number of Horses Chosen: 1 Number of Horses That Won: 0 Number of Horses That Placed: 0 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 1 Strike rate: 100% Profit/Loss: +19pts All Horses Chosen Number of Horses Chosen: 30 Non-Runners: 2 Number of Horses That Ran: 28 Number of Horses That Won: 6 Number of Horses That Placed: 7 Number of Horses That Finished Unplaced: 15 Strike rate: 80.77% New Bank (rated against SP): 1987.67pts Profit/Loss: -12.33pts