Allsvenskan 20- 22/5

Sunday 20 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Örebro v Malmö FF (16:00 BST)4.003.302.05105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gefle v Hammarby (16:00 BST)3.053.302.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 21 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v Halmstad (18:00 BST)1.753.504.80107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gais v Kalmar FF (18:00 BST)3.353.252.40103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Trelleborg v Djurgården (18:00 BST)3.503.302.35102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 22 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Brommapojkarna v Helsingborg (18:00 BST)4.453.451.90104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Elfsborg v IFK Göteborg (18:00 BST)2.203.253.60105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Malmö FF @ 2.05 (Expekt) Malmö won away to Helsingborg, they were really good the 1st half, maybe should have been up 2-0, but when Helsingborg pushed forward to get the equalizer in 2nd, they were, to be honest, saved by great goalkeeping and a good bit of luck. Örebro lost 0-1 away to Hammarby, but that was a match were örebro easily could have won, they created many chanses, did not allow Hammarby much space and basically performed well. The scoring did not work however, and Hammarby punished them for that by scoring a late winner. Örebro got destryoed By Göteborg, 0-4 in their latest home match, and although I don't expect such a score from this one, I see malmö as a probable winner, they have a much better line up, have got a winning momentum going, and I hope that Örebro will try to go forward in front of their home crowd, in that case Malmö have the players to take advantage of all space given to them.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Country: Sweden Match: Gefle v Hammarby Date: 20/5/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Gefle (0) AH @ 2.06 Pinnacle 2/10 Country: Sweden Match: Orebro v Malmo Date: 20/5/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Malmo -0.25 AH @ 1.89 Canbet 2/10 sorry, no time for write ups today but those are my bets GL all :ok

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5

To rub it in even more...The equalizer was scored by Örebros goalie on a corner. http://svt.se/svt/play/video.jsp?a=831642
Yup, really unlucky with Malmö yesterday :( , but I blame Osmanovski who got a totally stupid 2nd yellow card :@ Kalmar FF -0.25 @ 1.90 (Pinnacle) Gais have won their last two matches, vs Halmstad at home and the big upset, 1-0 vs Djurgården away. Kalmar won at home vs Elfsborg and before that they lost away to Gefle. Kalmar have things to prove on the road, one win and two losses so far, Gais are 1-2-0 at home. No easy match for Kalmar, but imo Kalmar have a much stronger line up, even without Augusto who's missing today. Gais will, like always, fight hard and should not be underestimated, but I hope that the two wins will make them playing a bit more attacking minded than usual, that way leaving more space for Kalmar's very sharp attacking and fast counterattacks. If Kalmar this time can be a bit more solid in the back, they have a great opportunity of getting all three points from this one.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Halmstad has stayed last season at Allsvenskan after improving their defensive abilities.So I think they are going on improving them,too. I've seen that AIK has some troubles at offence.. and M. Burgic is out today. I think Under 2.5 GOALS has some value @ 1.9.. what do u think, mates?

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 AIK -0.75 @ 2.13 (Pinnacle) I'm not at all happy about AIK:s performances this season, but the 2-0 win vs BP may prove important, and it's usually a sign of strength to win despite that many things doesn't work. AIK looked shaky in the defence and a bit toothless in the finishing, BP gave away plenty of opportunities for AIK to score in the 1st half, and they should have closed the match by then. Halmstad have won their three home matches but have lost 2 and one draw away, and I'm not very impressed by their way of playing and that they mix good performances with very bad ones, not only in different matches but also in the same match. This is a risky bet for me, but I have a feeling that if AIK win today, they will win with more than one, its 50/50 between that and that they fall back to playing slow and shaky and if so it may end with away win or draw.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 When it cames to Malmoe FF so is it a good idea to play us as scoring the first goal. Just once that we haven´t. I played ht Malmoe yesterday and that might be a good idea later on too. Malmoe in their first 20-30 miutes is the strongest team i all Allsvenskan, especially when it comes to quality. Then they falls of. Trelleborg-Djurgarden It seems to me as Djurgarden is one team with Jonson and one without. Well, he´s injured taday as well and Vangavallen is really hard to play on. Draw in Gothenburg? AIK will probably win but the odds is a joke.

When it cames to Malmoe FF so is it a good idea to play us as scoring the first goal. Just once that we haven´t. I played ht Malmoe yesterday and that might be a good idea later on too. Malmoe in their first 20-30 miutes is the strongest team i all Allsvenskan, especially when it comes to quality. Then they falls of. Trelleborg-Djurgarden It seems to me as Djurgarden is one team with Jonson and one without. Well, he´s injured taday as well and Vangavallen is really hard to play on. Draw in Gothenburg? AIK will probably win but the odds is a joke.
I've read that M. Jonson'll be in line-up.. is he out ?

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 fcuking typical As soon as I start to play some +AHs they are bloody losing Nice call on Kalmar GG, I forgot just hoe shit GAIS are supposed to be lol AIK fcuk things up again, I hear they were once more disappointing, even that Halmstad were the better team :loon as for DIF, well I should have stayed loyal to them really instead of siding with shitty Trelleborg

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Country: Sweden Match: Elfsborg v IFK Goteborg Date: 22/5/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Elfsborg -0.25 AH @ 1.82 AH Bet1128 4/10 Elfsborg at home this season have drawn 3 consecutive games so they are surely now due a victory. This is a team that had championship aspirations although will face a potentially tough challenge against IFK today. The visitors have started the season well, but when you look at who they have beaten, its hardly an impressive list is it. They have only really played one decent team, AIK and they lost that encounter 1-2 at home. A trip to Elfsborg wont be easy and I’m not having the hosts @ 1.82 on a -0.25 AH. I think Elfsborg should probably be priced at around 1.90 -2.0 on the straight win line here so I really like this handicap, worth 4/10 stakes. In front of their own fans I think its about time they picked up all 3 points and they will take some momentum into this game. Time to shut IFK up and end this good early season form of theirs.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 About AIK: Markus Jonsson started, not injured, but the starting line up was certainly not the expected as AIK's best attacker Wilton Figureido was a last minute missing. Important info, that's why AIK's odds raised. 3 attackers out a bit too much for AIK atm. Halmstad wasn't the better team in a poor match, draw was ok. Meatman: Yup, Gais are crap, and maybe they forgot that after winning two matches :lol I'll back Helsingborg at 1.83 (Bet365) today and over 2.25 goals @ 1.70 (Ladbrokes), Brommapojkarna without Jon Persson, Micke Nilsson, Albin Ekdahl and Tommy Lycén, making their line up too thin to handle Helsingborg imo.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 I agree with G:G, should be a good value bet to take Helsingborg with Brommas absences. So Helsingborg (-1.0) @2.95 for me. On the other hand I have to disagree with meatman as I don't see hardly any reason to back Elfsborg here, altough they were/are one of the favourites to be champs this season. Their current form is just so awful (okey, maybe bit of an overstatement) and IFK Goteborg on the other hand is in great current form coming of two wins, scoring six goals and keeping a clean sheet. So with Elfsborg being a dissapointment so far and IFKs being in a good form, I see great value in away win. That said, I'm going for IFK Goteborg (-1.0) @7.75 with small/moderate stakes. Best of luck to everyone :ok

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 I agree somewhat with FinLandiaFish, odds around 2 for Elfsborg a bit short imo, I don't dare backing them just yet. I decided for over in that match. Elfsborg - IFK Göteborg over 2.25 goals @ 1.83 (Pinnacle) Göteborg have played very well, surprisingly well imo, and they have been very good attackingwize, 2-1-0 7-2 away, and even though it was vs lesser teams than Elfsborg it's still good to score 4 vs Örebro, ask Malmö...Elfsborg are still struggling to get their play to work, but they gather points despite quite poor performances, and maybe the win vs Trelleborg last round have pushed them forward enough to win vs Göteborg this evening. I see Elfsborg as favourites in this one, but I also think that Göteborg are very able to give Elfsborg a good run for it, I predict an opne match with quite a few scoring opportunities for both teams, and I hope they can be sharp enough to go over this line.

I agree with G:G' date=' should be a good value bet to take Helsingborg with Brommas absences. So [b']Helsingborg (-1.0) @2.95 for me.
Helsingborg -1 E.H. @ 3.10 for those of you who have accounts at 365. Ok odds compared to risk imo, but I think I'll be a coward and leave it...

Halmstad has stayed last season at Allsvenskan after improving their defensive abilities.So I think they are going on improving them,too. I've seen that AIK has some troubles at offence.. and M. Burgic is out today. I think Under 2.5 GOALS has some value @ 1.9.. what do u think, mates?
It's was hard but FT is 1:1 :ok

Sweden Allsvenskhan Week 22 May to 27 Sweden Allsvenskhan: Bromma v Helsingborg 1 @ 4.90@ betsafe 10 points.

Bromma have done well when in last game they managed an away 3-1 victory ar Halmstad and tonight they are hosting Helsingborg with higher confidence. Despite their second-bottom position they lost only three games in last ten and these losses were to good teams: 3rd placed Goteborg, 4th placed Hammarby and AIK. They drew 3-3 with Trelleborgs. Otherwise this season they managed an initial win on Djurgarden. At home they do well and can look with confidence the visit of Helsinborg who are at only one place above. In the league Helsingborg count only two wins in six games and are not that much better than Bromma. They are playing in progress for sure but two of their last three away wins were on low division teams and they won the tird on AIK by only 1-0. This season Helsingborg lost awy to Halmstad and Djurgarden and at home to Elfsborg and malmo.

They could be vulneracble @ Bromma tonight and I choose the home win here @ the good odds of 4.9 @ betsafe 10 points.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 well I do think away odds have become a little short now, are BP really that bad? still I'm not going to dare touch them as shit teams have already fcuked me up this week too much I taken GGs advice and bet on the over for this match, I fancied it anyway but this just confirmed my decision to go for it. I think it probably should be an exciting game, not convinced visitors will win though, let alone by a big margin

well I do think away odds have become a little short now, are BP really that bad? still I'm not going to dare touch them as shit teams have already fcuked me up this week too much I taken GGs advice and bet on the over for this match, I fancied it anyway but this just confirmed my decision to go for it. I think it probably should be an exciting game, not convinced visitors will win though, let alone by a big margin
Which match is this Meaty?

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Is there any sites where you can keep up to date with how the game is going (Shots, Possession and stuff like thaT?). Fancy Helsingborgs but going to see how the game pans out after AIK were around that odds and let a few people down last night after a disapointing performance so going to see how Helsingborgs come out of the blocks tonight. Any updates on this match throughout would be appreciated :ok

Is there any sites where you can keep up to date with how the game is going (Shots' date=' Possession and stuff like thaT?). Fancy Helsingborgs but going to see how the game pans out after AIK were around that odds and let a few people down last night after a disapointing performance so going to see how Helsingborgs come out of the blocks tonight. Any updates on this match throughout would be appreciated :ok[/quote'] http://www.svenskfotboll.se/ Click on "öppna livescore-fönstret" to the right and choose your match.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 I was unable to post but I took the Elfsborg overs since it was at even odds...the BP game had shot up from -110 to -166, so I laid off. I still have not gotten confident enough to bet the unders in these situations, but it has seemed to me that when all the money flows toward the overs like that it is best to play the other side...the unders were up to +129 this morning.