** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Allsvenskan 20- 22/5

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Elfsborg 3-1 BP 1-1 -------------- Obviously a bad round for me, dunno what happened in BP game but a bit surprised of the outcome. As for Elfsborg - IFK Goteborg, I watched the game and I have to admit that I made the wrong call although the price was pretty high. Looked good at the first half when IFK even made the first goal but the 1-1 tying goal from a corner was a big mistake, the whole defence just froze up. Other than that I must admit that I'm surprised about the way IFKs offense looked, I wonder how the heck did they manage to make 6 goals in previous two games as it seemed whenever they had to make a move towards the goal their brains and feet just froze at the same time resulting in a fly ball straight over the lines etc. something similar very stupid :\ Nevertheless congrats to meatman and others who took Elfsborg, good call :ok

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Over in Elfsborg worked, but Helsingborg failed not only to score more than one, but also to hold on to their 1-0 lead :@ Helsingborg had plenty of chances to score in 1st, should have been up with at least two, but after they scored 1-0 they started defending their lead and that was not a good tactic. It's really beyond me why Helsingborg acts like that.

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5 Whats happened? 89' Brom-Hels malram BP (crossbean?) and after that many livescores give 2-1 BP but official live wrote offside... fcuk!:cry By BP more 1 goal, by over... Realy was offside or not?

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5

Whats happened? 89' Brom-Hels malram BP (crossbean?) and after that many livescores give 2-1 BP but official live wrote offside... fcuk!:cry By BP more 1 goal, by over... Realy was offside or not?
It was offside, sorry :(

Re: Allsvenskan 20- 22/5

Elfsborg 3-1 BP 1-1 -------------- Obviously a bad round for me, dunno what happened in BP game but a bit surprised of the outcome. As for Elfsborg - IFK Goteborg, I watched the game and I have to admit that I made the wrong call although the price was pretty high. Looked good at the first half when IFK even made the first goal but the 1-1 tying goal from a corner was a big mistake, the whole defence just froze up. Other than that I must admit that I'm surprised about the way IFKs offense looked, I wonder how the heck did they manage to make 6 goals in previous two games as it seemed whenever they had to make a move towards the goal their brains and feet just froze at the same time resulting in a fly ball straight over the lines etc. something similar very stupid :\ Nevertheless congrats to meatman and others who took Elfsborg, good call :ok
aye thanks Finlandiafish, you win some and lose some eh. Tonight it was my night, but you will hit back soon here in Sweden I'm sure. Good over 2.5 call by GG in that game as well BP 1-1, seems Helsingborg should have won, missed quite a few chances. Probably unlucky on those who backed them and also the over. A frustrating match for many punters :(