** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Embarrassed ...

slapdash

$50 STT on Virgin. Down to the last two, and I have a small chip lead. I have Q7 as small blind and call. He checks. Flop completely misses me. A92 or something like that. He checks and I check. Turn is a 5. I reach for my coffee. He goes all in. Put down coffee and go to fold, but I brush the touchpad and accidentally call. He has K5. River is a 7. I win $250. :$

Re: Embarrassed ... I'm having a bad day ... Shut down Poker Stars, or tried to, and the Virgin window popped up asking "Are you sure you want to quit?". Eh? No, I want to keep you open for the focus game. Brought Poker Stars window to the front and tried again. Same thing happened. WTF? Tried three more times before I realized the bottom of the Virgin window was peeking out at the bottom of the Poker Stars window and the "Exit Poker" button was actually on the Virgin window. I think I need a holiday. :cry

Re: Embarrassed ...

$50 STT on Virgin. Down to the last two, and I have a small chip lead. I have Q7 as small blind and call. He checks. Flop completely misses me. A92 or something like that. He checks and I check. Turn is a 5. I reach for my coffee. He goes all in. Put down coffee and go to fold, but I brush the touchpad and accidentally call. He has K5. River is a 7. I win $250. :$
Superb. :lol

Re: Embarrassed ... :rollin:rollin It is amazing how many times I have done this but like a moth to a flame I never learn. I have two laptops and two mice (meeces :unsure) but when I multitable it gets confusing for a simple northerner like me so I just use the touchpads. It cost me over $100 in a cash game the other week when someone went all in I had 2 rags went to move the cursor to fold but tapped the touchpad as the cursor was over call :eek:eek :$:$:$ the other player laughed his ass off when he saw my hand and when I left the table through embarrassment he was pleading for me to come back :lol:lol

Re: Embarrassed ...

$50 STT on Virgin. Down to the last two, and I have a small chip lead. I have Q7 as small blind and call. He checks. Flop completely misses me. A92 or something like that. He checks and I check. Turn is a 5. I reach for my coffee. He goes all in. Put down coffee and go to fold, but I brush the touchpad and accidentally call. He has K5. River is a 7. I win $250.
i'd crack up if another PL'er had posted this in the bad beat thread :lol