Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers

runadrum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers

* All players in the team must play in the WSOP Team Freeroll, if players do not participate, the team will be disqualified.
Not looking good for me :sad Slapdash sent them the alias, Telepe, from my old Gaming Club account and I made a deposit on that account, but it seems that Pokertime decided instead to register my old Royal Vegas account Telepee, which I didn't make a deposit with (though probably did in their existance as Royal Vegas) and they now say it's now too late to do so ..... :wall Still trying to get somewhere.....

Not looking good for me :sad Slapdash sent them the alias, Telepe, from my old Gaming Club account and I made a deposit on that account, but it seems that Pokertime decided instead to register my old Royal Vegas account Telepee, which I didn't make a deposit with (though probably did in their existance as Royal Vegas) and they now say it's now too late to do so ..... :wall Still trying to get somewhere.....
bugga.hope you get in mate or our team is disqualified anyway.:sad

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers It looks like 3rd party support and nothing to do with pokertime (and nothing they can do) I'll try depositing just in case, but they said that wouldn't work as it's outside the time frame....

I am regretfully not able to verify the information registered by your Team Captain.

Unfortunately the situation at the moment is that we are not able to register you for the tourney.

If the registration problem is through PokerTime then compensation will be considered.

Regretfully if you are not able to register with telepe or telepee then participation will still not be possible.

I sincerely apologize if this problem is through PokerTime.

The only people with access to the systems that monitor the registration process for the WSOP are regretfully not available and will only be in the office again after the following 12 – 24 hours.

They will be able to check the information received from your Team Captain and the remaining registration steps from there.

Again I apologize and look forward to the feed back in regards to what the problem was.

bugga.hope you get in mate or our team is disqualified anyway.:sad
Just spent about an hour on the 'phone to them :wall. After speaking for ages to somebody who was clueless ("Why can't you just change the alias that is allowed to register for the tournament from Telepee to Telepe?" "We will only change aliases if they are offensive or contain the name of another poker site." :eyes) I eventually got put through to somebody who seemed to have some idea what he was doing, and did try some things (without success) to get GaF in. He said he'll keep trying, but it's not looking hopeful, I'm afraid.

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers I'm in - cheers slapdash (I hink he's been on the case ALL day!!!!) :nana :cow :nana :cow Just a reminder to all teams to check the points structure .......... moving from 80th to 75th gets you 5 points ..... moving from 6th to 1st gets you 5 points .... if EVER there was a time to play passive poker, then this is it..... My thoughts.... Early on you want as many hands to come round as possible to get your big hands .... when the blinds are getting painful - time to use every trick in the book ..... that means letting your clock run down etc.... No room for harrington in this ... when you're short stacked ..... lasting another 30 hands and getting blinded away is preferable to shoving on a punt to double up.... this is one tournament where you shouldn't be going out on a coin flip and I think it is acceptable to get blinded away ..... A team with 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th will thrash a team that is 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 91st!!!!!

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers Well she was first of our team to post about this, and there's been plenty of contact leading up to the team getting in, so she should know. :\ I've PMd and emailed. Next time I'm a captain, I'm making sure I've got phone numbers too. Just got to hope she will be logging in ready to play in the next 20 mins intending to reg at same time. :hope If she doesn't make it, I'll try play this as a spoiler and take some of PL's opposition out! ...Where's Jaded's book of hints.

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers Feck Feck Feck Sorry team :sad AK and flopped the A - other guy has rag ace ... but i'm too negative to bet ..... end up being put all in anyway and the free cards gave him the str8 with his rag!!! KK next hand to double up, but still short :wall :wall I'M A ****

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers Can't decide whether I need to "get back in it" or whether to maximise my position...... 605 chips and the blinds are 50/100 ..... I'm 68 out of 77 .... can probably get to 60 odd risk free ..... Team orders captain ??