Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers

runadrum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers Just deposited too, although at the third attempt using moneybookers after attempts with my registered debit card and with neteller were rejected ! Online support was busy too so couldn't help me - suspect the $500 freeroll could be well supported. :ok

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers Where is everyone? A one off freeroll game for WSOP - AND needing pre registration (so a bit of pre planning - that will stop a lot of people!!) - this should be huge!!! We should be getting a dozen teams for this!!!!

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers Yeah definately up for this one just deposited but my bank say it will take 2 days to go throgh for some reason. just to make it a little more complicated i'm off on my hols for a couple of weeks so my bro Dave488 is going to sort this out.

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers It's looking like the "unattatched" are all waiting to be picked by someone else - might be worth some of you nominating yourselves as captains and approaching others ;)

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers

Well Avon asked me to join her so im nominating Avon as my captain and i'm on her team so 2 more please :)
Going to sort out downloading and deposit tonight, then I'm on to rousting up the rest of the girls. :ok

This is on PokerTime (what used to be Royal Vegas Poker)
I got an error message when I tried to register, said I had an account already. Mine was with The Gaming Club, so I logged in with that reference number and it allowed access. Have deposited and am ready to play. I've checked my private message box and it's empty, there must be something wrong with the message server (where are all my invites :eek ) :lol

Have deposited and am ready to play. I've checked my private message box and it's empty' date=' there must be something wrong with the message server (where are all my invites :eek ) :lol[/quote'] Just in case, do you have a dress? ;)

Is this where I say something like "if you love me you would" ? ;)
So you'd rather I snogged some blonde bimbo than (I snogged) you?
(level again on posts !)
Not. ;) Or are we just post boosting now.

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers Jeeeez.... suddenly thought I was in GC... all that "snogging blonde bimbo"-stuff :loon .... Anyway, thanks for the PM about this, Avon. I haven't read this thread before and it does look very interesting, however I have decided a long time ago that this summer holds no room for Las Vegas for me, which is why I don't play any WSOP qualifiers at all. I am sure you will be able to gather a girls team anyway :ok Good luck everyone in this :clap

OOps, forgot a whole load of us - all the live experts too! :$ Lou, Donna, Mrs ColU..... That bl* avatar putting me off! ;)
im up for it, downloading it at moment:loon