• 18:25 Boss $40,000 Sat
    • 19:30 Betfair Play your cards right
    • 19:45 Betfair Play your cards right
    • 20:00 Betfair Play your cards right
    • 20:10 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League - FINAL League game

Re: **Poker Friday 4th May** Steve 'fivek' Davis Bounty Special Starting from 22:00 BST tonight look out for Snooker Legend Steve Davis playing through the night with various bounties on his head, find him under the alias 'fivek' on laddies

Re: **Poker Friday 4th May**

Just went to register for the S O safety net but it has already started. It started at 8 pm.
Yes, seems to have reverted back to 8.00 this week. Not checked for the Poker Sats freeroll last couple of days but that also seemed to have changed in May too - done a disappearing act.

Re: **Poker Friday 4th May** That'll teach me! :wall Started playing the focus game and then remembered I was busy Sunday evening, so no point qualifying. Got to the final table, and decided to try to take advantage of players who were just trying to get into the final 7 to try to win some extra BPP points. Didn't work and I went out in 9th. Five minutes later I got a phone call cancelling my appointment for Sunday. :@

Re: **Poker Friday 4th May**

That'll teach me! :wall Started playing the focus game and then remembered I was busy Sunday evening, so no point qualifying. Got to the final table, and decided to try to take advantage of players who were just trying to get into the final 7 to try to win some extra BPP points. Didn't work and I went out in 9th. Five minutes later I got a phone call cancelling my appointment for Sunday. :@
:lol:lol:lol