Play-off draws '07'

Re: Play-off draws '07' DOH!! :eyes I was looking at the BBC page which showed the Salisbury result as 3-1 it didn't mention that it was after ET! Also I had the bet on betfair and as sonix1001 said they settled it incorrectly. 3/4 fantastic :ok 8/10 draws so far :nana

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Play-off draws '07'

Just got back from my long weekend away. Will do a full update of systems state of play after tonight's game.. Next Bet: Oxford v Exeter x @ 3.6 (bet365) 10pts staked.
No luck today. But the total is still impresive :lol When are next games coming. Don't want to miss the train :ok

Re: Play-off draws '07' Next match is not until Friday evening, so I update now, so things are nice & tidy as the games will be coming thick & fast from Friday. starting bank 200pts current bank 334pts total staked 120pts winning bets 7 losing bets 5 strike rate 58.33% yield 111% profit 134pts Looking good at the moment, but I don't expect the finishing figures to look quite so impressive! but I'm confident of a decent profit.:ok

Next match is not until Friday evening, so I update now, so things are nice & tidy as the games will be coming thick & fast from Friday. starting bank 200pts current bank 334pts total staked 120pts winning bets 7 losing bets 5 strike rate 58.33% yield 111% profit 134pts Looking good at the moment, but I don't expect the finishing figures to look quite so impressive! but I'm confident of a decent profit.:ok
Yes, the yield is amazing and should go down a bit but maybe you had some lessons learned from last season which gives you better selections this year? Awaiting your picks on friday :cheers

Missed the 3 from 4 due to illness and the bloody racing post!!:cry Keep up the good work. Sonix, forlat, javisst finns dar svenkarna overallt!!
Otium, Too bad you missed Bedlams picks. Great staff. So watch out for new picks, I will :cheers

Re: Play-off draws '07' Allthethings, the selection criteria is simply any play-off match. I have been backing play-off draws for a few years, and always finish in profit. Last year was the first time I run it as a thread on PL, in which I used a progressive staking plan when there was a run of games that didn't finish as draws, something I am totally comfortable doing, as the nature of the play-offs mean that we're never far from the next draw. Because of the superb start we've had this year, we possibly won't need progressive staking. There is a case for restricting the selections to first leg matches, as historically, with the cagey nature of these matches, 39% are drawn as opposed to 32% of second legs.

Next Bet: (Friday) Yeovil v Nott'm Forest x @ 3.25 (coral) 10pts staked.
Anyone knows if this is the first leg? Bedlam, do you know the % of 0-0 games compared to other draws. That would be intresting. I suspect that the 0-0 should be like 40-50% of the draws

Re: Play-off draws '07' Intresting Bedlam, did the same bets in the first round games of the World cups & Euro Championships in the past & did fairly well. Then tried it with cross doubles on correct scores ie no goalscorer & 1-1,until last summer when i showed a small loss. Good luck with this,its looking good & i am following it with intrest. :ok :ok

Sunday's Bets.. Wolves v WBA 3.25(skybet) 10pts staked:( Oldham v Blackpool 3.25(coral) 10pts staked:( Braintree v Salisbury 3.25(skybet) 10pts staked:(
Well the early luck has deserted us, but all three matches were very tight, once again,with one goal being the winning margin in all 3. state of play starting bank 200pts current bank 274pts still a very healthy profit & draws are due:ok

Tuesday Derby v Southampton 3.25(skybet) 10pts staked.:(
A loser last night, but another very close game & another late-late winner.. Wednesday WBA v Wolves 3.5 (bet365) 10pts staked Lincoln v Bristol R 3.25 (bet365) 10pts staked