wednesday lay of the day

Re: wednesday lay of the day 3.20 beverly - desert commander not raced since sept although won at first attempt last april (which should help deflate his price). All or nothing horse, either winning or nowhere and not raced well since June. 19 horses line up, of which 9 have wins at this distance and a further 3 have recorded C&D wins. Never raced at Beverley and although G-F has provided him with 2 of 3 wins, its also seen him 6/10 and 26/27, so not guarenteed to help him. Reportedly has the best draw which will further add to keeping the price low and thus returning a little bit of value prehaps. Not a qualifier for my lay down and die thread but certainly worth opposing here.

Re: wednesday lay of the day 405 Cheltenham : Misty Dancer (10/3 2f) A couple of reasons why i'm laying this one, the distance is the first, always thought of as a solid 2 miler but last time did stay further, this is much tougher opposition and an extra 2 furlongs to cope with, i'm not sure he can do both. The ground will be on the good/firm side will be also different to last time. Ran a stinker the last time at Cheltenham and will have to run a lifetime best here to win this. All in all i reckon he has it all on to win and its a very skinny price when you think about it.

Re: wednesday lay of the day TEN A PENNY 3.55 Beverley. Won all his 3 races and improving all the time, so can't knock that can we! However! He does go up in trip today and reverts to the turf after all runs being on the aw. Handled 3 different all weather surfaces, but only the faster of them and not Southwell. So with the ground being on the fast side today, he'd have his chances of handling it, but still needs to prove he can be just as effective on grass. The trip would be more of a question to answer for my money, as although improving all the time, the trip means he'll most certainly need to handle the turf as well now to have any chance of staying well enough to produce his best form. He could actually improve for the grass and trip, but I feel there's more aganst him than for him, so I think at the prices he's worth opposing. Also he's gone up 5lb and so he really has no room for any error here and with rivals that have similar bare form form and a couple open to improvement, it does appear a very trappy race. If the opposed runner goes and wins, then all we can do is say well done. Good luck one and all.

Re: wednesday lay of the day think this is worth taking on 3.45 nmkt sander camillo 1.52 at 12:17 would not be the first horse fancied for the first classic to lose also think she will come on for the experience and at odds on to lay it wont break the bank

Re: wednesday lay of the day A big congrats to everyone involved in this. We have had many days with 100 % and we recently had 3 full days without a winner. That run was broken today but we have now broken the +400 mark to 10pt level stakes !!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: wednesday lay of the day 13/04

Today
Liability8501.8697.27
Returns8843.4985
Profit341.63-12.27
14/04
Today
Liability8625.61123.75
Returns8974.74131.25
Profit349.13+7.5
15/04
Today