NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) I'm liking Houston against Utah and Also Detroit...... Why they both playing at home and they are both the better sides...... Chelsea 0.5+ should be a safe bet also Man Utd 0.5+. In these kind of Games its hard to bet on the visiting team. Look at what happened to Barcelona against Villareal. Doesnt matter how strong the visiting Team is. Homes teams win or draw 75% of the time. I can't i didn't bet on Meritt vs B.Bowen. Another opportunity wasted. oh well theres plenty more to come. Jumbo you got any picks for this week? Union, league, soccer anything. You did so well this week so this trend has to continue

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd)

I'm liking Houston against Utah and Also Detroit...... Why they both playing at home and they are both the better sides...... Chelsea 0.5+ should be a safe bet also Man Utd 0.5+. In these kind of Games its hard to bet on the visiting team. Look at what happened to Barcelona against Villareal. Doesnt matter how strong the visiting Team is. Homes teams win or draw 75% of the time. I can't i didn't bet on Meritt vs B.Bowen. Another opportunity wasted. oh well theres plenty more to come. Jumbo you got any picks for this week? Union, league, soccer anything. You did so well this week so this trend has to continue
I think champions league is a little different as it has 2 legs, so there is alot more tactics involved than a domestic league match. Traditionally the away team play on the counter and will settle for a scored draw. The onus is always on the home team to score in the champions league Hence my tips of the handicap on Liverpool and AC, there are no more finer teams in europe to clog up the midfield and sit back to hit on the counter (specifically Liverpool who are extremely well suited to Chelsea)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Nice stuff guys,thanks for replying,I'm wrapped. Any more tips Dan-e,check back here on Wednesday for the Roosters against the Dragons on Anzac day. Funkthis welcome,all thoughts are wanted and listened to here my friend,just no critics or at least not untill after the match. Any more thoughts on those or other matches??

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) I'm tempted to lay $20 on the 0-0 draw for the Chelsea/Liverpool match which is paying $7 Alternatively as a United fan myself I think your vision of a 2-1 win is fairly close to the mark and thats paying $8.50. Although my larger bet is with the away handicap, I think as a fan and based on their season alone United deserve to be backed in one way or another I'll be placing small $20 wagers on these to go along with my larger handicap bet I've also liked your thoughts on the total over for both Detroit/Magic and the Houston/Utah games, so I've placed $50 @3.61 multi Wish us luck! gl all

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Good luck bro. I'm unsure of Liverpool mate,honset I cvan see them winning that match or settling for a draw.Liverpool are on fire in the CL and the EPL at the moment ,same as the last two years after rd.16 of the EPL,Liverpool suddenly come right and start scoring and beatting everyone,thats what happened two years ago when they won it and thats what they look like right now,If that effort was all Chelsea could give to win against Newcastle over the weekend and try to win the EPL then they are in trouble.Or is the CL more important oto them,I reckon it won't matter,Liverpool at this stage of their season are awesome while Chelsea look tired almostTyhe handi cap is probaly the safest,but it would'nt surprise me if Liverpool won it.

I think champions league is a little different as it has 2 legs, so there is alot more tactics involved than a domestic league match. Traditionally the away team play on the counter and will settle for a scored draw. The onus is always on the home team to score in the champions league Hence my tips of the handicap on Liverpool and AC, there are no more finer teams in europe to clog up the midfield and sit back to hit on the counter (specifically Liverpool who are extremely well suited to Chelsea)
Yeh i see where your coming from but i still believe itst he champions league semi and the safe option will be Chelsea 0.5+ because Carvalho will be back the the squad after missing the game against newcastle, also Joe Cole is back from injury and is looking impressive. The Man Utd vs Milan game i see a draw. Ronaldo was just voted The best player in the primierleague and the best young player in the EPL. He will prove on matchday why he was voted best player.he will at the least create one goal.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Gotta say too, Liverpool to qualify, and even win the CL is a great bet too. Drogba, Cole, Diarra and Ballack all on yellows too, only Pennant is for Liverpool. Wouldn't surprise me if Drogba got a yellow on Thursday and missed the return leg, which would be simply massive.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Yeah agree 100% wouldn't suprise me a single bit if Liverpool steal a 1-0 win, I only hesitate because Liverpool's away form has been poor all season and they have been an absolutely fortress at Anfield. I think Liverpool will not just be happy but play for the draw because they will be favourite for the return leg. I appreciate your insight though mate and good luck with your picks, everything you have touched has turned to gold recently!

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Liverpool will certainly not beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. The only Hope liverpool have in beating Chelsea is at Anfield. Everyone is underestimating Chelsea. Why i dont know........Chelsea will go to the final. With Carvalho and Terry in defence i dont think Liverpool have a chance to even score against chelsea. At stamford chelsea wont Concede.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) If theres anyone still there,heres some stuff to ponder on the NBA finals at the moment,there is moneyt to be made,maybe. San Antonio vs Denver Denver are still at great odds to knock the Spurs out and while others will disagree with me the Nuggets are a very real chance.Truth be told the Spurs are still a great side but Duncan has only scored over 20pts in 4 of his last 20 games,the Spurs have Ginobli,Parker and Bowen but the rest of the team are'nt going well either,Oberto is good but he can't carry the Spurs,it's all on Duncan,Ginobli and Parker,Finley is very much hit or miss and right now it's every second game,miss. The Nuggets have Anthony,Blake,Canby,Iverson all in form and all very up beat they have only lost 2 of their last 16 and don't forget it's not just the loss last night,it's also the loss to the Nuggets reserves from last Thursday,so it's not one loss it's 2 in a row,now you can say that the starters did'nt play,and you'd be right but the Nuggets reserves really served it up to the Spurs reserves and thrashed them,most of those players are still playing now. I think the Nuggets could very well beat the Spurs in a very quick series,Time will tell.

Guys' date=' guys, there is an active NBA playoffs thread in 'USA sports' ... there's even a couple of gangstas in there who've been picking some winners ....[/quote'] I know bro,but i'm here and these are just passing thoughts,not hard out NBA gangstar tippin.:lol

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) nice profit of 10pts tonight.. im liking my 1-12 strategy.. it has worked 4/5 and the only time it hasnt was when it was a draw.. soo if i had hedged it would have been 5/5.. lookin forward to next weekend with some tight games

nice profit of 10pts tonight.. im liking my 1-12 strategy.. it has worked 4/5 and the only time it hasnt was when it was a draw.. soo if i had hedged it would have been 5/5.. lookin forward to next weekend with some tight games
Excellent stuff mate.:ok

Chelsea at home I would ususally take any day of the week but they have looked un-imaginative & one-dimensional and to back that up on Wednesday against a much tougher opponent is a nobrainer. Best bet here is the Liverpool +1 handicap which is paying 1.75 as Liverpool will take the draw Finally, I see Man United going down against Milan. Look at the history and traditionally English teams are weak against the sturdy Italian defensive play. Once again I see Milan playing for the draw, stacking the midfield to block the run and creativity of Ronaldo and Scholes. Taking it back home and chancing their arm. I'm leaning towards the +1 handicap on AC Milan I'll be staking $100 on the Milan/Liverpool handicap at $3.19
On Centrebet they are offering Liverpool +1 handicap with draw @ 1.75 If I put say $100 on that & Liverpool draw, do you loose the $100 & what if Liverpool loose by 1 goal? Sorry Im fairly new to Centrebet & I know this isnt the place to be discussing off-topics, can anyone shed some light into this topic? thanks

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Let me clear this up for you in the future too. Centrebet market will look like this: Chelsea -1 @ ODDS [ ] Draw @ ODDS [ ] Liverpool @ ODDS [ ] In Real terms, this means: Chelsea -1.5 @ ODDS [ ] Chelsea to win by 1 goal @ ODDS [ ] Liverpool not to lose @ ODDS [ ]

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) I'm on the draw for the Cels/Liv match,the last 3 matches between these two in CL matchups have been0-0,0-0,0-1 when Liv scored the goal that was'nt,I think Liverpool will be content with a draw and take it back to Anfield for the win.I'm also on the handi cap draw for Man U and Milan,I think Man U will win at home but I think Milan will grab the crucial away goal.;) I'm in a rich vein of form at present guys,it's a good feeling I hope it hangs around for the NRL this week:hope Today another good day in the MLB I took Oakland to win and the total to go over 9 runs,both were paying $2,Oakland won 6-5:) I also took Tampa to beat the Yankees at $2.70 and they just won 10-8,:) I also took a combo with both those sides as well to win:) The Pistons/Magic match just went over the total as well:) It's not looking good at present for the Rockets to go over so i'm a bit un happy about that one,but I am still up by more than 6 times my outlay for today so i'm happy again,I just hope this rich form hangs around,OK no more talking about other sports,see you all tomorrow for the next NRL match.:)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Hey Jumbo do you think it would be alright if you post up your non League tips up.... your having so much luck and im thinking if you could share you MLB tips, NBA and soccer tips. Thanks... won today with on the Detroit Orlando game went over 182.5 points...... so pretty happy with that outcome. now waiting gor Chelsea 0.5+. :hope

Hey Jumbo do you think it would be alright if you post up your non League tips up.... your having so much luck and im thinking if you could share you MLB tips' date=' NBA and soccer tips. Thanks... won today with on the Detroit Orlando game went over 182.5 points...... so pretty happy with that outcome. now waiting gor Chelsea 0.5+. :hope[/quote'] I actually tip on all sports at Betshoot.com a European tipping site there are some great Football tipsters,MLB tipsters and NBA tipsters,I'm just having a very good run at present and actually feel a bit rude putting these on here,but if anything good comes up or you want some advice,I'm here bro,just ask anytime It's no hassle to me as long as it is'nt to the others on here.By the sounds of things we all love different types of Sports,so maybe it won't be a problem to do so,but check Betshoot out bro tipsters to look out for who are very good are MLB:Aazz,Niveria.NBA:Myself,Mist,Aazz,Hayate(excellent on euro league b/ball)and Football:TonyClifton,Teddie21,Trigunner in fact most of them and me(yeah right:tongue2 ) but we have some excellent tipsters and our site is ranked in the top 5 tipping sites in the world,I take care of US Sports and League and Union,check it out,It might be down today as i've been having problems getting in but keep checking as it will be back on soon,they'll have some tips on the CL matches today.Other fantastic sites are Brainbetting(REALLY GOOD)all ex betshoot tipsters and Freebetting.

I'm tempted to lay $20 on the 0-0 draw for the Chelsea/Liverpool match which is paying $7 Alternatively as a United fan myself I think your vision of a 2-1 win is fairly close to the mark and thats paying $8.50. Although my larger bet is with the away handicap, I think as a fan and based on their season alone United deserve to be backed in one way or another I'll be placing small $20 wagers on these to go along with my larger handicap bet I've also liked your thoughts on the total over for both Detroit/Magic and the Houston/Utah games, so I've placed $50 @3.61 multi Wish us luck! gl all
All good brother.:D To any who may of followed today well done:D ,not only are we making money off the NRL but now we are making money off everthing else:clap ,I needed that total and Houston to cover which they both did,I'm well pleased again today,great work to all who may of followed,ok back to the League now,is anyone gonna open a new thread for tomorrows start to the next round??:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 6 (April 21st - 23rd) Jumbo, you are on fire my friend! Thanks for the tips, I had a small win following your game totals but also took your advice on Houston covering the 5 point spread so I had another small victory there. I'll be putting half the winnings on a Liverpool-Chelsea under 2.5 goals total. Plus some small pots on the 0-0 draw and a 1 goal Manchester United win. 10/10 units on -2.5 goals Chelsea/Liverpool @$1.57 4/10 units on 0-0 Chelsea/Liverpool draw @$7 2/10 units on 2-1 Manchester win @$8.50

Jumbo, you are on fire my friend! Thanks for the tips, I had a small win following your game totals but also took your advice on Houston covering the 5 point spread so I had another small victory there. I'll be putting half the winnings on a Liverpool-Chelsea under 2.5 goals total. Plus some small pots on the 0-0 draw and a 1 goal Manchester United win. 10/10 units on -2.5 goals Chelsea/Liverpool @$1.57 4/10 units on 0-0 Chelsea/Liverpool draw @$7 2/10 units on 2-1 Manchester win @$8.50[/quote Good Luck with those Bro.:hope