• 18:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 18:00 Ladbrokes Post Grand National $5000 Added
    • 18:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 20:00 Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Added
    • 20:15 Poker Satellites WSOP Qualifier
    • 20:15 Blue Square Classic League
    • 20:30 PokerUtd League Freeroll

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th April** Some interesting usernames are on the V-points :unsure nymphogirl from "screwyou" chestyslag from "slutsville" bigtits82 from "mybed" r don from "pussyville" missfruity from "fruitilicious" Sounds like a prnstars convention - is it always like that?!!

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th April**

Some interesting usernames are on the V-points :unsure nymphogirl from "screwyou" chestyslag from "slutsville" bigtits82 from "mybed" r don from "pussyville" missfruity from "fruitilicious" Sounds like a prnstars convention - is it always like that?!!
looks like carl,s fantasy dream team to me :D :D :D

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th April** ok guys i,m playing virgin vpoints and poker satellites wsop freeroll and then off on my hols tomorrow before my wife goes in hospital saturday. Just want to wish you all a BIG slice of luck while i,m away and hope you all win loads of money :ok :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th April**

Some interesting usernames are on the V-points :unsure nymphogirl from "screwyou" chestyslag from "slutsville" bigtits82 from "mybed" r don from "pussyville" missfruity from "fruitilicious" Sounds like a prnstars convention - is it always like that?!!
You can bet they ain't Virgins :rollin

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th April** I'm in as Dave2884, can you believe it, i was registered as Dave4882, but when they changed to i-poker it clashed with another account i had so they changed it around! I've now lost my identity and look like i'm confused!:loon :loon

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th April** Ahhhh that Poker Utd is wrecking my head. Installed, registered & verified, able to login on the site but every single time i try to login on the software it says my details are incorrect. I thought it might be my slippy fingers first but im convinced after about 30 attempts that it's not my fault :wall

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th April** sorry to everyone om pokerstars and pokerutd, im well pi$$ed and playing like a twat, no change there then :lol :lol :lol