Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - April

avongirl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - April Darn it! Just had $25 credited to my SO account and I finished 21st. Their site shows : 1 chess72 295 5 2 millbet 280 5 3 Teazz 275 5 4 Telepee 274 5 5 rejmak 264 5 6 kristobalZ 263 5 7 kippe6 255 5 8 tonyd35 252 5 9 abf66 251 5 10 Jodi3009 250 5 11 fivepenny 248 5 12 gizagu 244 5 13 rivrd 235 5 14 kejarast 231 5 15 tel16 228 4 16 It's McG 227 5 17 milberforce 219 5 18 morlspin 214 5 19 SerinaJ 213 5 20 DodgerPL 210 5 This tallies with your table Avon...except that RandR99 in joint 5th has been left off their table. So there will be a knock on effect down the table from that 5th place...I presume RandR99 will be contacting SO pretty quickly. Once SO realise their mistake I presume they will take back any undue winnings, no argument about that...I was due nowt and expected nowt...but some others will be affected too and should be aware of the error.

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - April Cheers for that Dodger - SportingOdds have confirmed that they are paying RnR his prize, BUT they are not adjusting anyone else's - so you get to keep your $25 :ok Just a bit of a heads up on the May Poker League as well - this will NOT be password protected and will be open to all, not restricted to the UK. This will see a growth in numbers, but SO are commited to maintaining the value .... so it should just mean bigger prizes :ok It is expected that for May especially the value will look great :ok I notice that the first prize this month is a European Poker Classic seat .... not sure exactly what that is - anyone? We should all be getting an email shortly about the new format :ok

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - April when do they pay all the bonuses as i always got mine before now and as of yet not got any :cry any ideas anyone will they be right up till tonight or should i have got them by now ? p.s has the new password been updated yet

Re: Paradise/Sporting Odds Poker League - April

when do they pay all the bonuses as i always got mine before now and as of yet not got any :cry any ideas anyone will they be right up till tonight or should i have got them by now ? p.s has the new password been updated yet
I have my prize :unsure I think you should have yours by now - if not, worth chasing it up.... No password tonight (see post 2 above yours :ok) I'm thinking - the European Poker Classic is the old prize? :unsure I think there will probably be a different prize this month - the lobby is probably just the same text from last month :unsure

I'm thinking - the European Poker Classic is the old prize? :unsure I think there will probably be a different prize this month - the lobby is probably just the same text from last month :unsure
I'm sure I read somewhere the other day that the EPC had been cancelled anyway.......

Cheers for that Dodger - SportingOdds have confirmed that they are paying RnR his prize, BUT they are not adjusting anyone else's - so you get to keep your $25 :ok
Wow - I come home from work to find that GaF has sorted the problem out before I even knew it existed, and that the money from both the SO Boss PL League and the SO Paradise League is in my account. GaF - you rule!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hi guys, thanks for all your comments and good wishes in the live final. I have also read that the poker classic has been cancel due to a refit at the Vic.:sad :sad Also paradise poker has put $400 in my account ?, isn't that for second ?
Lovely Chess!!! :nana 1st & 2nd prize - that'll do nicely! :ok I like the way Paradise pay out - I remember getting paid in £'s instead of $'s the a few months ago - that was quickly withdrawn! :lol:lol More sites should employ this Cashier! :D TQM