• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 Laddies $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Pokerwize Flush Magazine Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 21:05 Sky Poker Open
    • 22:30 SO Paradise Monday Night Takedown

Re: **Poker Monday 26th March** Just 24 of us tonight ??? :sad What's going on people - $1000 added not enough for you?? :loon :loon Think next time (if there is one!!!) We'll have to start looking at alternative structures to maintain interest......

Re: **Poker Monday 26th March** Out of poker player grand prix on betfair early when my aces cracked by 93o!!!! I didn't slow play either and raised to 5 BB, how can you call that with 93o?:wall :wall Same guy who called someone's all in on the turn with trip aces when he held 77 with all overcards on the board and yes hit 7 on river to bust other guy out.

Re: **Poker Monday 26th March**

Think next time (if there is one!!!) We'll have to start looking at alternative structures to maintain interest......
just make sure its a site that dosent take a minor miracle to deposit on, and has staff that blatantly couldnt give a monkies:wall

Re: **Poker Monday 26th March** I couldn't get in for a good 5 minutes, when i got in there was only about 3 sat out on table the others were ok, so very strange. Out in 10th as very short stacked and got virtually blinded away while i was sat out.

Re: **Poker Monday 26th March** I'm still out!! It's not going to let me back in, by the looks of it!:wall I would send them an e-mail advising of the problem, but if previous form is any precedent, it will be treated with utter ambivalence! Ironically, by sitting out, I look like i will come 7th!! I think i have a cunning plan for future tournaments!;) Even better, I came 6th!! Hooray for Titan!!!