2 hot tips

Re: 2 hot tips

Navan 2:00 Romaha - 40/1 10 e/w Kempton 3:05 Poseidons Secret - 5/2 20 win Dont ask me for a write up please, got these from a :notworthy reliable source. Lets see what happens - :hope
Hi, they sound interesting selections, tempted to have a go myself. Did you mean 4.00 NAVAN ROMAHA

Re: 2 hot tips C'mon guys lets not scare away members with red hot info that sometimes blow up. His mate of a mate of mate who's sisters dating the lad how knows the jockeys uncle who knows the chip shop man who's girl cleans out the stable might just have got it wrong. Don't mind these cnuts turface your tits opps I mean tips will always be welcome on PL Don't give in mate and please feel free to share the knowledge next time.:ok

Re: 2 hot tips have to agree with carl here - cant see anybody above being happy with their losing tips being barracked. he said in the first post that they were tips given to him and had no reasoning - if you followed blindly and lost then perhaps you need to review your own methods of tip-following.

Yeah totally agree nice info :( :spank better luck next time
Im not heckling no-one for sharing hence the (better luck next time) Quote & I really fancied poiseidon secret without the tip.Maybe their should be a daily thread for hot tips whether any one write in it or not?

Re: 2 hot tips I'm not interested in this load of rubbish. If I had close contacts in a yard who put me on to a 2 y O horse that would run a big race at say 33/1 first time out, there would be no way I would give it out on here. Why? 1. I might ruin the price for others in the yard. :spank 2. I might never get another tip from that source because of 1.:cry All we are getting here are rumours and other peoples form analysis ninth hand. Lets stick to the tools of the trade: Form study, pedigree analysis, time evaluation etc etc.:ok I suppose one of these horse whisperer will now tip a 33/1 winner.:eek But without form how do I know how much to stake or if the info is any good?:wall Of course it also offers an opportunity for certain people to get a horse price shorten so they can lay it.:loon

Re: 2 hot tips I personally won't back 'tips' without having a look through the race first. People who follow blindly do so at their own risk, they could be backing a 3 legged donkey from Blackpool beach for all they know. A PL member recently sent a few of us a PM with a tip and it obliged at 6-1, top class info and I'm sure a few people made some cash. (I didn't because I missed the race :wall ) Carl tipped up 2 horses at Cheltenham that he'd had a word for and one placed at a decent price, covering stake money. Nothing wrong with people sharing info, you leave yourself open if you tip up a horse but if you don't check out it's chances then it's your own fault really.

Agree with most of the comments on here.....ultimately, it's your own choice whether to follow a tip or not. I will create a 'sticky' thread for 'Inside Info / Tips'. Put all your inside info in there:ok
There was talk of a "Whispers" thread a while ago, glad its happening!