computer says 'yes'

aliando

trialled something a while back with reasonable results and have now got a further version updated - basically it goes along the lines of rating each match and then giving a figure to represent the match outcome. I'll use this outcome to place bets where there is/appears to be value. I'll be using real money but only small amounts. I believe that this system should produce better results later in the season than the start, but I'll be using the mexican, argentinian and russian leagues as testers for other leagues through the summer (more may be added depending upon time constraints, as i've got other things that i'm supposed to be getting on with :$). I'm hoping to have the english and welsh leagues updated with this seasons data soon, but will continue with what i've got for now. Starting Bank = 200pts :hope

Re: computer says 'yes'

may start to change the staking around a little' date=' so that if i win, its more than 0.08pts :\ - will aim for equal returns, but at least the st albans game balanced it out![/quote'] Given what it seems you are doing, wouldn't it just be easier to lay the home team for a fixed backer's stake?

Given what it seems you are doing' date=' wouldn't it just be easier to lay the home team for a fixed backer's stake?[/quote'] i have thought about this - not all bets will be on the home/draw or away/draw - some bets will be 1pt on the straight win. If there is enough liquidity in the lay on betfair, and it returns more points post-commission, i will use that :ok

welsh league cefn druids v llanelli away @ 1.73 with bet365 (1.75 currently available at expekt) 1pt win.
Llanelli win 1-0 - returns 0.73pts profit :ok Start bank - 200pts No. of Bets - 5 No. Of winning bets - 5 Strike Rate - 100% Profit/loss - +2.78 Current Balance - 202.78pts