Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings FRI ---- BOCHUM v hannover 7-0-1 , oods = 2.0 SAT ---- KARLSRUHE v cottbus 5-1-0 , odds = 2.1 academica v SP LISBON 0-1-5 , odds = 1.61 SUN ----- NAC v graafschap 8-0-1 , odds = 1.61 PSV v nec 12-1-0 , odds = 1.28 LIVERPOOL v newcastle 4-0-0 , odds = 1.28 HAMBURG v h berlin 6-1-0 , odds = 1.95

Re: Head-to Head Meetings BOCHUM v hannover 0-2 KARLSRUHE v cottbus 0-0 academica v SP LISBON 0-0 NAC v graafschap 0-1 PSV v nec 1-1 LIVERPOOL v newcastle 3-0 :loon HAMBURG v h berlin 1-1 Oh dear !!!!!

Re: Head-to Head Meetings JARO 1-1 :eyes FREDRIKSTAD 3-0 :loon SAT ---- FEHNERBACHE v denizilspor 8-1-0 , odds = 1.44 GALATASARAY v ankaragucu 6-1-0 , odds = 1.55 CHARLEROI v genk 5-0-0 , odds = 2.25 SUN ---- fc moscow v LOKOMOTIV M 0-0-5 , odds = 2.7 ALMERIA v sp gijon 5-0-0 , odds = 2.0 DINAMO KIEV v tavriya 4-0-0 , odds = 1.22 CRUZIERO v flamengo 5-1-0 , odds = 2.1 MON ---- GREMIO v santos 5-0-0 , odds = 2.1

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

Do Brasov not qualify in Romanian league? H2H at this ground is 6-1-0 Brasov from reading soccerway.
Never noticed it mate , and i am looking at the Romanian league . Anyone is welcome to post a game that meets the criteria if i have missed it out :ok FEHNERBACHE v denizilspor 1-0 :loon GALATASARAY v ankaragucu 1-0 :loon CHARLEROI v genk 3-0 :loon Damn site better than last weekend already thumb.gif

Never noticed it mate , and i am looking at the Romanian league . Anyone is welcome to post a game that meets the criteria if i have missed it out :ok FEHNERBACHE v denizilspor 1-0 :loon GALATASARAY v ankaragucu 1-0 :loon CHARLEROI v genk 3-0 :loon Damn site better than last weekend already thumb.gif
If you're looking at the Greek leagues which I'm sure you are Kalamata appear to qualify as 5-1-0 h2h:ok

If you're looking at the Greek leagues which I'm sure you are Kalamata appear to qualify as 5-1-0 h2h:ok
Don't really consider the 2nd Div happy . fc moscow v LOKOMOTIV M 1-1 :eyes ALMERIA v sp gijon 3-1 :loon DINAMO KIEV v tavriya 3-2 :loon CRUZIERO v flamengo 2-0 :loon GREMIO v santos 1-1 :eyes Tuesday ---------- B MUNICH v leverkusen 12-1-0 , odds = 1.36 Weds ------ SCALKE v stuttgart 9-1-0 , odds = 2.4

Great results again jtw1 Any chance this week you could post your pics earlier :nana Seriously you help people win money with your systems :notworthy
Hope this is early enough mate ;) SAT ---- RANGERS v aberdeen 18-2-0 , odds = 1.25 LEVERKUSEN v m'gladbach 6-1-0 , odds = 2.0 SPURS v man city 4-0-0 , odds = 1.9 FARUL v arges [ romania] 5-1-0 , odds = 1.95 CLUB BRUGGES v exc.mouscron 7-0-0 , odds = 1.44 PSG v auxerre 5-0-1 , odds = 1.57 SUN ----- JUVENTUS v atalanta 7-1-0 , odds = 1.25 HAKA v rops [finland] 6-0-0 , odds= 1.61 TPS v vps [ finland] 5-1-0 , odds = 1.66 PANTHINAIKOS v larisa 4-0-0 , odds = 1.36 ankaragucu v BEIKTAS 0-1-8 , odds= 1.45 TRABZONSPOR v bursapor 7-0-0 , odds = 1.8 DINAMO BUCH v fcu poli [ romania ] 5-1-0 , odds= 1.9 INTERNACIONAL v palmeiras 5-1-0 , odds = 1.9 SAO PAULO v atletico-pr 5-1-0 , odds = 1.44

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Have you ever looked into whether profit can be made with only a 3 game win differential as opposed to 4 in the H2H? Recently I have been trying to combine a small edge on both home form/away form and h2h. While it's not winning me anything it's not really losing much either. Main problem is time. Saturdays and Sundays can take hours just to go through the card:( Decided to give h2h stats a go as most leagues seem to be included. Started having a look at both the win streak and loss streak pages which look interesting. Also H2H tomorrow. I know it's not the way you've been doing things but Esbjerg are 10-1-1 tomorrow with great odds. 10-1-1 still seems to be a very strong home advantage.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings I would be loath to take it down to 3 game advantage mate , if anything going UP to 5 would make it stronger but i'm happy with the 4 game right now . 'I know it's not the way you've been doing things but Esbjerg are 10-1-1 tomorrow with great odds. 10-1-1 still seems to be a very strong home advantage.' Looks good at first and they are strong stats but what you have to remember is that , similar to the SPL , the Danish SAS league only has 12 teams so they play each other twice home + away . SAT ---- RANGERS v aberdeen 2-1 :loon LEVERKUSEN v m'gladbach 5-0 :loon SPURS v man city 2-1 :loon FARUL v arges [ romania] 2-0 :loon CLUB BRUGGES v exc.mouscron 4-1 :loon PSG v auxerre 1-2 :eyes A pretty good Saturday :hope for the same today .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hello again JTW Done something I've been meaning to do for a while and that's to go through the entire thread to get your overal posted s/r. As you can imagine not easy to do as some weeks have a lot of random posts. You say it's not a system in itself but my calculations are thaat you have around a 61% s/r. I say around as I make it 462-292 but may have missed a couple. Now just remains to find the average odds which will be a much bigger job if anyone has the time haha!! Also wondered whether most of these beat the AH and that could be worth considering:unsure

Re: Head-to Head Meetings :clap Congratulations on taking the time to back-check all those results mate. It was suggested a couple of weeks ago by a fellow poster that the English Premier seems to show consistent results and i am going to have look back at those during the close season . I have considered the AH or Draw-no-bet factors where to odds allow , personally i think both could show profits if the correct criteria was introduced and i think you would have to take into consideration an odds limit and/or current form , but if disciplined you never know ............;) Anyway another decent , and profitable , Sunday :loon [ better if Juve had won but i'm happy enough ] JUVENTUS v atalanta 2-2 :eyes HAKA v rops [finland] 3-1 :loon TPS v vps [ finland] 2-0 :loon PANTHINAIKOS v larisa 3-1 :loon ankaragucu v BEIKTAS 1-3 :loon TRABZONSPOR v bursapor 1-0 :loon DINAMO BUCH v fcu poli [ romania ] 3-1 :loon INTERNACIONAL v palmeiras 2-0 :loon SAO PAULO v atletico-pr 2-2 :eyes

:clap Congratulations on taking the time to back-check all those results mate. It was suggested a couple of weeks ago by a fellow poster that the English Premier seems to show consistent results and i am going to have look back at those during the close season . I have considered the AH or Draw-no-bet factors where to odds allow , personally i think both could show profits if the correct criteria was introduced and i think you would have to take into consideration an odds limit and/or current form , but if disciplined you never know ............;) Anyway another decent , and profitable , Sunday :loon [ better if Juve had won but i'm happy enough ] JUVENTUS v atalanta 2-2 :eyes HAKA v rops [finland] 3-1 :loon TPS v vps [ finland] 2-0 :loon PANTHINAIKOS v larisa 3-1 :loon ankaragucu v BEIKTAS 1-3 :loon TRABZONSPOR v bursapor 1-0 :loon DINAMO BUCH v fcu poli [ romania ] 3-1 :loon INTERNACIONAL v palmeiras 2-0 :loon SAO PAULO v atletico-pr 2-2 :eyes
I was thinking of AH for anything below 1.5 say as quite a few seem to be win by many goals. Anything 1.5 and above the straight win. Trialled the 3 game differential today but I guess silly season is not the time to try it. Bundesliga 2 was completely mental:wall

Thursday ---------- MALMO v orebro 6-0-1 , odds = 1.9 START v odd grenland 5-0-1 , odds = 2.1 ASSYRISKA v atvidaberg [sweden] 5-0-0 , odds = 1.8
I'm trialling a similar thing but with laying. Looking at h2h stats and how long team has been undefeated at said ground against team b. 5 times undefeated will mean I lay up to 5.00 and so and so on. The idea being that my edge is a point each time on historical results. Reason I'm telling you this is that I'm laying Orebro so good luck to the both of us:hope

Re: Head-to Head Meetings MALMO v orebro 0-0 :( START v odd grenland 1-1 :( ASSYRISKA v atvidaberg 2-1 :loon SAT ---- SPARTA PRAGUE v jablonec 7-0-1 , odds = 1.4 METALURG Z v m donetsk 4-0-0 , odds = 2.87 B MUNICH v stuttgart 7-1-0 , odds = 1.72 BARCELONA v osasuna 4-0-0 , odds = 1.9 SUN ----- FULHAM v everton 7-0-0 , odds = 2.1 WEST HAM v middlesboro 7-0-1 , odds = 2.3 FEHNERABCHE v konyaspor 5-0-0 , odds = 1.44 SP LISBON v nacional 5-0-1 , odds = 1.57 PANATHINAIKOS v paok 8-0-1 , odds = 1.4 REAL MADRID v mallorca 4-0-0 , odds = 1.5 MON ----- ELFSBORG v trelleborg 5-0-0 , odds = 1.44 HELSINGSBORG v orgryte 10-0-1 , odds = 1.25

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi jtw, Do you mind me asking how much profit you make from the combination of your selections and knowledge? Have you ever had bets capped or refused, or accounts closed with bookies as a result of your successes? I am concerned that if I started to do well, or bet with bigger sums of money they would close my account to prevent losses. What do you think?

Hi jtw, Do you mind me asking how much profit you make from the combination of your selections and knowledge? Have you ever had bets capped or refused, or accounts closed with bookies as a result of your successes? I am concerned that if I started to do well, or bet with bigger sums of money they would close my account to prevent losses. What do you think?
Only one way around this and that's to use betfair or similar. Can't say the bookies would ever be closing my accounts though. More like welcoming me with both arms haha!!

Hi jtw, Do you mind me asking how much profit you make from the combination of your selections and knowledge? Have you ever had bets capped or refused, or accounts closed with bookies as a result of your successes? I am concerned that if I started to do well, or bet with bigger sums of money they would close my account to prevent losses. What do you think?
In answer to your questions - 1 - I couldn't tell you how much i've won/lost over the season on selections from the h2h's as i use mainly one account and they are mixed in with my horse-racing bets but overall i'm well in profit since the start of last season . 2- Never , and i'm unlikely too as i'm not a big bettor by any means . Never had a 3-figure bet and probably never will ;) , i'm happy to bet within my means and in reality it's only since i've joined the PL and had the chance to do what the majority of experienced gamblers always recommend , namely keep a record of all bets , so you can see where the winners/losers are coming from . After a relatively short time i learned to stick to singles on both football + horses and put in as much work as you can to try and get an edge over the bookie . 3- I'm sure if you bet big and won big regularly then you would find accounts being closed . Betfair is the only way to avoid that scenario imo.

MALMO v orebro 0-0 :( START v odd grenland 1-1 :( ASSYRISKA v atvidaberg 2-1 :loon
Atvidaberg were also a lay based on what I was saying earlier so was a bit worried at HT. Especially after my first 2 lays of the day lost. NAC thrashing Feyenord at 7.2 and Mattersburg beating a clearly uninterested Rapid Vienna 2-3 @ 4.9:( Luckily lower odds on what I mentioned really are proving to be very successful lays thus far and I almost somehow broke even. No aftertiming here but if I double where I am now then I shall give it the kiss of death and create a new thread:$:unsure:lol::eek:loon

Mattersburg beating a clearly uninterested Rapid Vienna 2-3
It's always very dangerous at this time of the year mate , you just don't know who's interested and who's not with only 1 or 2 games left to play in the main Euro leagues .......:\ I'm finding myself starting to concentrate on Scandinavia and Brazil as i usually do at this time of the year . Took MALMO :( but also had ASSYRISKA ;) today . The Brazilian Serie A is quite a strong league for homes , they are generally in the 52-55% mark , looking back over the past seasons .

It's always very dangerous at this time of the year mate , you just don't know who's interested and who's not with only 1 or 2 games left to play in the main Euro leagues .......:\ I'm finding myself starting to concentrate on Scandinavia and Brazil as i usually do at this time of the year . Took MALMO :( but also had ASSYRISKA ;) today . The Brazilian Serie A is quite a strong league for homes , they are generally in the 52-55% mark , looking back over the past seasons .
Oh yeah I know what you mean but Feyenord getting thrashed was a big shock. Never been beaten at home by NAC in well over double figures. As if they didn't want to be in Europe next year. 0-4, what is that all about:@:spank

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SAT ---- SPARTA PRAGUE v jablonec 3-2 :loon METALURG Z v m donetsk 2-1 :loon B MUNICH v stuttgart 2-1 :loon BARCELONA v osasuna 0-1 :( No great surprise Barcelona losing after fielding a reserve side !!

Re: Head-to Head Meetings FULHAM v everton 0-2 :eyes WEST HAM v middlesboro 2-1 :loon FEHNERABCHE v konyaspor 4-2 :loon SP LISBON v nacional 3-1 :loon PANATHINAIKOS v paok 4-1 :loon REAL MADRID v mallorca 1-3 :eyes MON ----- ELFSBORG v trelleborg 1-0 :loon HELSINGSBORG v orgryte 3-1 :loon 9 from 12 , funnily enough a weekend when i thought we'd see more Barcelona type results , shows you what i know ;)

Re: Head-to Head Meetings INTER TURKU v kups 0-1 :@ FRI ---- STEAUA v u.craiova 6-1-0 , odds = 2.0 ST PATS v bray 5-1-0 , odds = 1.66 SAT ---- ST ETIENNE v valence 6-1-0 , odds = 1.4 MARSEILLE v rennes 6-1-0 , odds = 1.5 SUN ----- INTER MILAN v atalanta 8-0-1 , odds = 1.44 UDINESE v cagliari 6-1-0 , odds = 1.75 DINAMO BUCH v fc brasov 5-0-0 , odds = 1.25 FLAMENGO v atletico-pr 6-1-0 , odds = 1.61