• 20:00 Stan James $1000
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 23:00 Dream Dirty Dozen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st March** Best of British I Qualified through the fast track last night expecting to play on Sunday, but it stated the tournament would take place in 10 days 16 hours. How come I havent Qualified for this week? anyone else played in these?

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st March** Hi Rosco, the fast track is a seperate final which is every 2 weeks and seperate to other finals as explained below.:ok

• Enter the Best of British Daily Fast Track
  • Beat the crowds by playing the ‘Best of British Daily Fast Track’ at 9pm each evening.
  • $1 entry with re-buy’s and add on’s
  • 1 seat is generated for ‘The Best of British Fast Track Final’ for every $25 in the prize pool.
  • ‘The Best of British Fast Track Final’ is bi-weekly with the first fast track final will be on the 11 th February at 6:00pm code name ‘Arthur’
  • Enter directly to ‘The Best of British Fast Track Final’
    • Pay $25 and buy in directly for ‘The Best of British Fast Track Final’
    • The winner of each bi-weekly Fast Track Final wins a seat at the Live Main Event Final.
    • The prize pool is paid as per normal MTT rules.

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st March**

Gaf you usually post the Ladbrokes added Values on your List and there usuall is a good one at 18:35. is this still on?
The problem with the Laddies one is that they announce them in the "Managers Daily Statement" from about 1 am that day - so it usually misses the diary ... the tournaments are usually in the lobby in advance, and they do give a "hint" the day before as to what it might be (which usually suggests which lobby it can be found in), but I dont get the chance to go hunting around for it every day ..... Todays tournament is
Beat The Player Play our $1000 ADDED beat the player tournament at 18:35 GMT and qualify for the $500 ADDED 10 seater Beat The Player Freezeout at 21:20 GMT.
No hint for tomorrow though :unsure

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st March** Advice needed!! :hope No sign of the Monthly League / Focus game on Paradise or Sporting Odds! :unsure Is there another site we have to download? :unsure Cheers :beer TQM edit - nothing on Paradise website for March and no password advertised - not looking good.

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st March** Erm no I only have the sp.odds logo on Paradise. :unsure I logged onto BM, regged for the Safety Net then out and straight into Paradise. There was one player regged and the tourney description in the top right hand corner said play Tue, Thurs, Sun for a chance to play in the European Masters (or similar). I wonder if logging in/out of BM Sp.odds messed it up. :unsure When I jut logged back in I found it again - 5 players regged now - 600011, Call ME Daddy, Ravester, Raymond and Telepee

I spotted the Safety Net on Sporting Odds! :ok TQM
Yep - it's there at 7pm tonight. Try your luck against half of Hungary, including (picking up on Mike Saban's comments the other day), 4 players of the bud gang from kiskunfcalegyhai - budpet, budpet1, budzol and buszma. What's the odds on only 1 of them being able to play at any one time? :wall McG :gimme

Just 22 people in the BetonBet Euro Leaderboard tourney starting in 7 mins ..... $10+$1 rebuy' date=' but $1300 gtd PLUS decent leaderboard prizes......[/quote'] Off with 26 runners - if it isn't a completely mad all in fest, this will have a very decent overlay.... First hand - moFace gets all in pre flop with AA to double up :-)

SPOOKY... Was NOT on paradise lobby UNTIL I actually logged in...then it appears. Now...that's magic!!!
It's because of UK players only. You need to login to see it so they can check your ip address to see if your from the UK. :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st March** :-) ta mate I made 1 rebuy - so it's cost me $21 and I'm 6th of 24 left at the break ..... Top 3 paid $650/$390/$260 - I know it's a rebuy, but great value ESPECIALLY with the leaderboard prizes!!! I didn't add on. Total chips in play 150,000, so 100 buy ins/add ons from the 26 players - $300 added!!!